Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Spring Savings Event 2020: What’s on Your List?

2019-4-8-community-adds-to-basket-gif-yellow-250x250.gif

We’ve started to see some of you buzzing with excitement here on the BIC because Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is nearly here. This means it’s almost time to make some shopping decisions! We know many of us are sheltering in place, which may mean we’re focusing on at-home self-care like candles, skincare tools, or even immunity-boosting products. We are also seeing that a lot of people have been sticking to their daily beauty routines so may want to pick up their holy grails and a new product or ten (or maybe that’s just us?). Regardless of what you’re shopping for, most of us can agree that a Sephora package (for yourself or a loved one) is a great mood-lifter, especially when it comes at a discount!

If you’re Rouge (like us!) you will get 20% off your purchase, VIBs get 15% off, and Insiders get 10% off. We have everything detailed in these FAQs if you want to know more about exclusions, how to shop, and when this sale is happening for your Beauty Insider tier, so be sure to read the FAQs.

Many of us either like to ask questions or give advice to inspire others’ shopping decisions. In this community of beauty lovers, it’s nearly impossible to find a product somebody hasn’t tried so let’s use this thread to help each other out.

What are you adding to your basket for the Spring Savings Event? Comment below to share your basket or ask the Community for advice!  

Re: Spring Savings Event 2020: What’s on Your List?

@niki172 @Before moisturizer after my Essence and caudalie beauty elixir

@niki172    The bottle reminds me of a toner bottle so I keep applying it first even though it’s an oil product, but because the oil is super lightweight, I’ve been able to layer serums with no problems. 

Great to know thanks @heartsmyface . Glad I'll be about to use it with my Vit C and other serums as well.

Anonymous Insider

Yes u love those products as well 🙂 

@niki172 the sale section is looking so good right now! I was sorry I missed those marc jacobs blushes for sure!

@Kim888 I had to talk myself out of picking up one of his blushes. I have soooo many blushes that I've not even touched yet (Dior, Chanel, Jouer, Laura Mercier - I know it's bad) to pick one up would be dumb on my part. I really need to play with the ones I have already, but I'm not wearing blush around the house lol.

Spring Savings Event 2020: What’s on Your List?

Has anybody elses order come and items are missing when they say on your order that they were shipped? I order over $700 in products and. expedited shipping and I'm missing 1/3 of my order. The same order shipped in 2 different packages, which shows on my order status/ confirmation. I actually also ended up getting 2 full size items that weren't even what I had ordered on my order. Has this happened to anybody else?😭😭😭

@AutumnWorm I placed an order last week and one of my items was missing. It was a 2 item order 

That's crazy😦 I just thought since I had ordered so much...

That's crazy😦 I just thought since I had ordered so much, over 30 items, that they just lost track of what they had put in the box, also since it shipped in 2 parts. But on a two item order and to miss one of your items🤯

I placed an order 7am friday (about 6 items) with an expected delivery of tomorrow that still has not shipped!  I'm sure the rouge line will be helpful for this!  Good luck!

I called the rouge line yesterday night and luckily they...

I called the rouge line yesterday night and luckily they were able to help me. They're sending out all the items that were missing in my package except one which was sold out, I already see it on my sephora app as a new order. I had over 30 items I had ordered and paid an extra $10 for quicker shipping so I was able to get the packages yesterday after ordering on Friday at 12 in the morning, right when the sale started. Needless to say I was concerned as 10 items were missing and for some reason some items that I never even ordered made their way into that package as well. Fingers crossed that nothings wrong with them sending the rest of the items.

@AutumnWorm I don't know if this helps but I ordered like 50 items in two orders. I got a shipment notification that four items shipped in two separate packages (2 each). So it's possible it's still in shipment.

I wish that was the case. My order was sent in 2 shipment...

I wish that was the case. My order was sent in 2 shipments, which I got both of yesterday, and that's when I realized a third of it was missing. On my order tracking it says one package had 2 items and the other package had the rest of those items. All items are listed as shipped in those packages on the sephora app and on the tracking page as it shows which items are supposed to be in which package . When I opened both packages I actually noticed they sent me some stuff I didnt even order, like becca undereye concealer, a laneige lip sleeping mask, a Milk makeup bronzing stick, and 2 of the Nars orgasm lip oil tints that I did order but I only ordered one of those. All in all I'm missing 10 items from my shipment.

A couple of years ago I had an item missing from an order @AutumnWorm. I called the Rouge line and the friendly representative offered to ship me what I was missing or refund me for the missing item. 

Thank you so much! I forgot about the rouge line, I had originally just sent an email before this. I just got off the phone with them from the rouge line and they're sending out the missing items that are still in stock. The only item that wasn't in stock anymore was the Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml but at least I'm getting everything else they missed.

This was my pared down purchase... but of course I'm starting a second cart eeeek lol

sephora2.PNGsephora.PNGsephora3.PNG

I'm holding off on my second order for now!  I was good, only ordered two things the first time around.  

The Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL is a weird product for me.  I don't love it as a standalone for my dry skin, I don't find it to be enough.  What I do love is adding a pump to my foundation to get a more sheer coverage and add some extra hydration. 

I already placed three orders since Friday @scarletb. Only one item is an impulse purchase because I saw a photo on instagram of a PMG Gloss and I had to have it.

@scarletb I always trick myself like that too haha ...in like oh keeping things reasonable all good and then I place like 2 other orders 

@Kim888 hahaha I'm trying my HARDEST not to do the purchase.. we will see how I hold out... only time will tell

Oooh, so many great goodies, @scarletb!!

776 Replies
testing