cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

Oh Hair yeah- hair products image.png

We have some exciting news to break for you beauty lovers! Starting Monday, 5/11 through Wednesday, 5/20, Sephora will be offering amazing two-day deals on some fantastic hair products. Be sure to snag them early in their two-day discount window before they’re all gone.

Now is your chance to score up to 50% off hair care goodies you already love or have always wanted to try. Keep reading for a first look at what products will be discounted throughout the sale. We have a feeling they’ll make you want to say, “Oh hair, yeah!” 😉

Monday, 5/11/20 - Tuesday, 5/12/20

• SEPHORA FAVORITES - Must Have Minis Kit: $29.00 $23.00 (US ONLY)

Wednesday, 5/13/20 - Thursday, 5/14/20 

Friday, 5/15/20 - Saturday, 5/16/20

Sunday, 5/17/20 - Monday, 5/18/20

Tuesday, 5/19/20 - Wednesday, 5/20/20

What Oh Hair, Yeah! Deals are you most excited to take advantage off? Are they new products you’ve been waiting to get your hands on, or old favorites you hope to replenish in your stash?

Anonymous Insider

Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

just ignore

Re: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

It is very useful and the price amazing 

The GHD has been out of stock in Canada way before the sale even started. Kind of no point of it even being on sale...

@Poonam81 I've been noticing some of the items on this are OOS until the sale for them actually begins, so fingers crossed it becomes available in Canada. Good luck.

Thanks I'll keep checking. Hopefully I didn't miss it!

Whoops, did not realize it was Sunday already, sorry, quarantine time is getting to me. It may have been available shortly at like midnight pst and then went OOS again. Hopefully it comes back, @Poonam81, good luck!! Did anyone in Canada get it?

I wanted to buy one. Was checking all night, even at midnight even till 3am in the morning in Canada and past 3 am and it was always full price.  When finally saw on sale it mentioned sold out. So not sure what time they actually came on sale or how many they had on sale. Sad I was not able to get one. 😞

Hi all! The DPHUE - Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse will also be available on Sephora Canada, but the price will be updated tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion! 

Best, 

Kevin

@kevinbt 

Thats great news, I’m sure a lot of people will be happy. 

Anonymous Insider

When will the large Bum Bum original scent body cream be back in stock.. and spray?!

@Anonymous This is a very unrelated thread. If you want to know when an item is restocked, you can sign up for email notifications on the product page. You could also ask in customer support, https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support . Gold luck!!

Why is the dp hue Apple cider vinegar 2 day deal (reg price $44.00 sale $26.40) not coming up at the sale price when you proceed to checkout?

@Sylverbelle1975 I've been wondering the same. I'm SO happy it came back in stock, but it's still showing full price? Is it a saturday only sale item? I thought it's Friday & Saturday? I'm soooo confused! 

RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

Someone else responded saying it was a US deal only. I am trying to get a hold of customer service to question why it was emailed to Canadian Sephora members and why it shows on the app in the all hair deals a Canadian price. I copied and pasted this from their website so I think it’s an error on their part and I’m going to try and go through customer service to get them to honour the deal. Canadian Friday, 5/15/20 - Saturday, 5/16/20 BUMBLE AND BUMBLE - Surf Spray: $27.00 $16.00 USD, $32.00 $19.20 CAD DRYBAR - Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Lotion: $40.00 $32.00 (CAN ONLY) DPHUE - Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse: $35.00 $21.00 USD, $44.00 $26.40 CAD

Re: RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

@Sylverbelle1975 I definitely don't think it's a US only deal... I think the person who had wrote it was a US only deal wrote afterwards saying they read wrong. 

I'm not getting my hopes up that I'll be able to purchase, but I hope you get an answer and are able to purchase! 

Re: RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

I’m glad that you were able to purchase it @Sylverbelle1975 . 

Sorry @Sylverbelle1975 @rrroxanne this is a US deal only which is in stock. Sorry about that!

I reread the post , perhaps it may come back into stock later today.

So frustrating. Wasn't coming up for me either and I've been checking all morning. 

Sorry I forgot to tag you @fizzgig777 . Love the username BTW.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Oh Hair yeah- hair products image.png
testing