cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

Oh Hair yeah- hair products image.png

We have some exciting news to break for you beauty lovers! Starting Monday, 5/11 through Wednesday, 5/20, Sephora will be offering amazing two-day deals on some fantastic hair products. Be sure to snag them early in their two-day discount window before theyโ€™re all gone.

Now is your chance to score up to 50% off hair care goodies you already love or have always wanted to try. Keep reading for a first look at what products will be discounted throughout the sale. We have a feeling theyโ€™ll make you want to say, โ€œOh hair, yeah!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Monday, 5/11/20 - Tuesday, 5/12/20

• SEPHORA FAVORITES - Must Have Minis Kit: $29.00 $23.00 (US ONLY)

Wednesday, 5/13/20 - Thursday, 5/14/20 

Friday, 5/15/20 - Saturday, 5/16/20

Sunday, 5/17/20 - Monday, 5/18/20

Tuesday, 5/19/20 - Wednesday, 5/20/20

What Oh Hair, Yeah! Deals are you most excited to take advantage off? Are they new products youโ€™ve been waiting to get your hands on, or old favorites you hope to replenish in your stash?

RE: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

Iโ€™m confused... why is nothing in stock before the sale has even started? I was looking forward to the dphue Apple cider vinegar rinse, and have checked every single day to see if it was restocked & put an email reminder on.... nothing. Why would you put an item on sale thatโ€™s not even in stock? That seems a bit deceptive... not trying to be ungrateful, just a little disappointed & confused at how this is a โ€œsaleโ€

I got the deal by calling customer service. It took awhile, about 45 minutes. The checked the string of conversations from my original post and then when I explained what was happening on the Canadian app/site, they acknowledged that the sale price isnโ€™t loading. They are trying to rectify it but if you want to guarantee you get it before it sells out I would call them.

Re: RE: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

I see it's back in stock (yay!) but, it's not showing the sale price? 

This is such a bust Sephora! Everything is out of stock even before going on sale?! Literally everything? Seriously though maybe want to actually have product before having a sale on it.

Re: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

Hi all - it looks like everyone has added the GHD to their cart for easy checkout in advance of Sunday... the straightener is now out of stock.

RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

The GHD hair straightener is very overrated and overpriced for itโ€™s one heat setting design. I have wavy hair and have to do several slow passes for straighter hair. Also the 365 degree setting isnโ€™t enough when trying to make the perfect curls and it gets frizzy. I was expecting way more. I recommend the drybar one over this for sure.

Re: RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

Hi! Thanks for the note. TBH, finding a straightener/styler has been quite difficult.  I have been looking at the Dry Bar for a bit now but was concerned with the paint chipping etc. As some people have indicated.  I do have issues with my hair holding a curl as well.  My primary use for the styler would be curls and waves. Have you used the Dry Bar?

Meaning, we can't get it now...

Please restock the Ouai wavy spray! It sold out so quickly! I've been dying to try this product! Please!

@kathyq 

They have no control over restocking. They have to wait for the manufacturers to ship and most manufacturers are working at less then 50% capacity. 

Would of loved to get the wave spray by ouai but itโ€™s sold out in the only size on sale. Bummer guess Iโ€™ll have to be up at a crackhead hour being pacific coast to score any of the deals if I want to actually have a shot at getting the item. ๐Ÿ˜• 

Could have used some texture/curly hair helpful products ๐Ÿ˜ž  I would have love a mini lineup with that in mind to try some new product.

Anonymous Insider

QVC has the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Jumbo Shampoo/Conditioner set for $69...$20 cheaper than this deal. LIVING PROOF - Perfect Hair Day Shampoo

Thanks for the heads up!  I get that everyone is short on help but products that arenโ€™t in stock or in such limited quantities shouldnโ€™t be advertised as it wastes everyoneโ€™s time and ends up with bad feelings towards the store

Literally everything is out of stock in Canada that is supposed to be going on sale

#:(

@KCar88 

Itโ€™s live now 

Love it๐Ÿ˜

I've been wanting to try the DPHue AC Rinse... might have to pick one up! 

Although, it's currently out of stock... hopefully it'll restock before then? 

YES!!๐Ÿ’ž
Anonymous Insider

Omg I can't wait to try the Miracle milk and instant defrizzer 

Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

I would love to get the mini set!!! I've actually been looking for new things to try for my hair
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Oh Hair yeah- hair products image.png
testing