cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

Oh Hair yeah- hair products image.png

We have some exciting news to break for you beauty lovers! Starting Monday, 5/11 through Wednesday, 5/20, Sephora will be offering amazing two-day deals on some fantastic hair products. Be sure to snag them early in their two-day discount window before they’re all gone.

Now is your chance to score up to 50% off hair care goodies you already love or have always wanted to try. Keep reading for a first look at what products will be discounted throughout the sale. We have a feeling they’ll make you want to say, “Oh hair, yeah!” 😉

Monday, 5/11/20 - Tuesday, 5/12/20

• SEPHORA FAVORITES - Must Have Minis Kit: $29.00 $23.00 (US ONLY)

Wednesday, 5/13/20 - Thursday, 5/14/20 

Friday, 5/15/20 - Saturday, 5/16/20

Sunday, 5/17/20 - Monday, 5/18/20

Tuesday, 5/19/20 - Wednesday, 5/20/20

What Oh Hair, Yeah! Deals are you most excited to take advantage off? Are they new products you’ve been waiting to get your hands on, or old favorites you hope to replenish in your stash?

RE: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

So excited for this, the drybar hot toddy is the only heat protectant I will use for my hair. Just in time as I am running low.

Re: RE: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

@michelemarie1 I agree - it's so good! I love how lightweight the product mists on and especially love that I don't need to start with damp hair them blowdry my hair for protection. 

Can NOT wait to try the Surf Spray from Bumble and Bumble!! Hoping this is the holy grail or all beachy waves sprays

B&b's product is easily the best salt spray on the market. A lot of the competitors call their product salt spray, but the spray never lives up to its name; not this one though! It's PACKED with salt, and leaves a slight grit on your hair after it dries, exactly like the ocean would. But Pro Tip: Don't open your mouth while applying this stuff. A mouthful of Surf Spray is seriously nausea-inducing. I learned that the hard way, but you shouldn't have to! 😂

Hmmm the DPHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse seems like something I would like!! I actually use just plain ACV. It this has other oils! I might try! On the other hand the Hot Toddy Heat Protectant is one of my faves💛

The dphue acv rinse is really good compared to other brands I have tried! It’s gentle while it still does the job and doesn’t leave hair feeling stripped or dry.

@michelemarie1 thank you, that was always a fear of mine acv rinses leaving my hair extremely dry!!

I love the DPHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse - but not the price.  So made my own with ACV, agan oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, and aloe.  Plus H20.  Took a few tries to get formulation right but now I love it and saves me sooooo much money.

RE: Re: RE: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

@CanadianHoney thank you! Sounds amazing! I am actually going to try your recipe!!

Re: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

Ouhhh, I love the hot toddy heat protectant and I’m actually getting low on it!  Perfect timing!  

RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Oh Hair, Yeah! Two-Day Deals 2020

@heartsmyface it’s one on my favorites!!

I like the mini set. I'm bad about actually finishing hair products, so the sets work great for me! 

Oh , right on time when I’m running out of my shampoo and conditioner ... 🤣

You might want to check out the other beauty retail, all month long they have their gorgeous hair event going on.

Woohoo!

@TeamBIC Ouai wave spray is sold out. Will it be restocked ??

Hi @scarletb,

We recommend signing up for email alerts on the product page to be notified when the standard size is restocked. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie  

Can someone recommend haircare that suits and works for kinky/curly hair.

Mizani and Briogeo, both work for my 4c hair. I like Deva...

Mizani and Briogeo, both work for my 4c hair. I like Devacurl decadence line as well, although, the reviews are pretty bad. The devacurl decadence products definitely define my curls/coils.

trying not to buy stuff! But will get the ouai and maybe the ghd....

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Oh Hair yeah- hair products image.png
testing