Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

We have a gorgeous new palette launching in March so we sat down with @DinaPRO to create eye looks to show off the beautiful shades in this palette. Here’s a picture of our beautiful co-worker, Renee, wearing a brand new palette that’s coming very soon! It's rosy, pink perfection! 

20180226_Renee_PaletteLook1.jpg 

We know you’re on top of all things new and upcoming! Can you guess which mystery palette this is?

Tags:

Re: Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

YOU ARE ALL SO SMART! This is the new Urban Decay Backtalk Palette 😄

Here is another palette teaser, let's hear your best guesses! 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Sneak-Peek-Another-New-Palette/m-p/3802459/

@KatieBT Woot woot!

Wowza you sure had me! I definitely thought PMG! Gorgeous eye look, might need to take another look at Backtalk now .... 😉 

Wow! All the pics I've seen don't do it justice then. I t...

Wow! All the pics I've seen don't do it justice then. I totally thought it was PMG.

Yay! Thanks @KatieBT! That was my second guess!  Already guessed on the other thread! LOL  Any of those the top secret shadow? We wanna know!!!! 😄

Yes, @KatieBT Don’t think we’ve forgotten about the super top secret eyeshadow you were wearing! 👀

This looks pretty, but definitely not for me, pink shadows make me look like a bunny rabbit! So far my no buy is doing well, this one doesn't suit me and Tarte's mermaid palette isn't mermaid-y enough. Saving money for something pretty in green?

@KatieBT   how about spilling the beans now??? We want answers LOL 😄 😄 😄

Me too! Me too! I keep checking back because now I must know! 

PMG for sure. No hot pink in Backtalk.

WAIT! @KatieBT is this the new Tarte Mermaid and Make Waves Palette?!?! *actually going crazy* 😂

@KatieBT Hmmm...did I find a clue with the Sneak Peek posting from UD about the Backtalk palette?

@KatieBT, @DinaPRO,I have no guesses beyond what's already been said, but I wanted to say that I love the pink color and the look that you created with it!

Such a beautiful look! Definitely PMG La Vie En Rose!

This’s Pats Rose, I’m a Urban Decay rider, I know their formula intimately and back talk is going to be an extension of the naked line not their vice line. 

That vivid purple that looks hot pink is only in the rose palette.

Well that's just beautiful!  I'll have to wait to see it in store.  I do well with purple-y pinks but not so much on the redder pinks.

RE: Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

I love pinks, if it’s full of pinks, I have to have it!

RE: Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

Obsessed with pinks ! 💕

Oooh so pretty! I love that color! Can't wait to see what it is!

@KatieBT I am guessing it might be the UD Backtalk palette. Whatever it is (cannot wait to find out :D) the look created is beautiful! ❤️

57 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 20180226_Renee_PaletteLook1.jpg
  • A96F56AF-0FD1-4432-9750-D1D74BD65780.jpeg
testing