Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

We have a gorgeous new palette launching in March so we sat down with @DinaPRO to create eye looks to show off the beautiful shades in this palette. Hereโ€™s a picture of our beautiful co-worker, Renee, wearing a brand new palette thatโ€™s coming very soon! It's rosy, pink perfection! 

20180226_Renee_PaletteLook1.jpg 

We know youโ€™re on top of all things new and upcoming! Can you guess which mystery palette this is?

Tags:

Re: Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

I'm going to agree with everyone else and say that the palette is either UD Backtalk or PMG La Vie En Rose.

I love the eye look though, and can't wait for the big reveal! 

@KatieBT,

I don't know what the palette is, but I know what I like.  I'm interested, all right!

This looks so beautiful on Renee!

I will guess "Backtalk by Urban Decay."

@KatieBT I'm going with the new UD Backtalk palette (but would love to see what @DinaPRO could do with the new PM palettes).

Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

I'm still really torn @KatieBT. I've actually lost sleep over this LOL I came back this AM to see if there was any news. My gut tells me PMG La Vie En Rose but gosh I do have a feeling it could be UD Backtalk also....I LOST SLEEP LOL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@KatieBT Iโ€™m going with Backtalk as well but I saw that itโ€™s already in some stores....๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Ooh, I LOVE that color!  I'm all about the pinks, purples, and mauves right now so I can't wait to see this palette!

Thanks for sharing @KatieBT and @DinaPRO! I really appreciate that you showcase products on different skin tones when you swatch/sneak peek stuff. Thats a lovely colour on you Dina. 

Love the look you created @DinaPRO , wine colors are so beautiful and work well across a wide range of skin tones.

There are so many beautiful things launching in March so I don't know which one to choose @KatieBT . I'll vote with the masses and say Urban Decay Backtalk.

@KatieBT My guess is UD Backtalk.  It looks too pink to be ABH Soft Glam.  And the colors aren't quite right for Lime Crime Venus XL; IDK how long that palette has been out, but it would be new to Sephora -- of course, I think we would've heard if that brand was coming.  

Anyhow, I hope it is Backtalk.  I wanted to try it since I first laid eyes on it!

Spoiler
Related image

I hope you post more pics of the product in action!

@greeneyedgirl107,

Thanks for the photo of UD Backtalk!  I hadn't seen it before! 

Love the shades, just in general. 

Hmm I would have said the new ND Tropics palette but after seeing swatches of that one, I would have to say PMG Rose palette as well. The eye look is pretty! Can't wait to hear more and see some real unfiltered swatches @KatieBT!

Iโ€™m agreeing with others who said PMG new palette! Canโ€™t wait for that one!

RE: Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

Love the eye look!

Thatโ€™s a really pretty pink look, I love it. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@KatieBT UD Backtalk palette? Donโ€™t leave us hanging!

I am not sure what palette it is from but this is a beautiful eye look ๐Ÿ˜ I love the rich pink with that metallic hue ๐Ÿ’— I am excited to see what it is! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

I feel a little bad saying this but I think it's the Urban Decay backtalk palette based on everyone's guesses below because this eyeshadow color is totally underwhelming.  UD is starting to taste like stale bread to me.  They're reminding me of MAC.  Remember when MAC was the greatest thing on earth?  And then everyone came out with reformulated eyeshadows and you started looking at your MAC shadows like they were chalky messes?  That's how I'm starting to feel about UD.  No offense to Renee or Dina though.  It just looks so boring to me.

I think it looks super pretty! And I understand what youโ€™re saying about how all the palettes these days are now super pigmented and all. But, I still love Mac shadows and how the color builds. 

I still like MAC shadows too @JessyAnne! MAC will always have a special place in my heart ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23Don't get me wrong, I like MAC shadows, too!  But there was a time when I thought they could do no wrong and now I know that not all MAC shadows are created equal. 

@itscarin  oh yeah for sure. I know exactly what you mean. I don't like the direction they took a while back... the brand just kept going down and down and down... but they were my first higher end purchase so I think a part of me will always remain loyal... plus I collect some of their stuff. lol

Ill always love MAC. Are they perfect, no? Though, they made leaps and bounds in the makeup industry over the years. Theyโ€™ve brought acceptance and beauty to soooo many! Their brushes are still a dream, and their unique releases are really special when they hit the mark. They were my very first makeup love as a teen. I actually Love MAC so much, that I found And purchased this, just last weekend, just to display:A96F56AF-0FD1-4432-9750-D1D74BD65780.jpeg

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 20180226_Renee_PaletteLook1.jpg
  • A96F56AF-0FD1-4432-9750-D1D74BD65780.jpeg
testing