Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

We have a gorgeous new palette launching in March so we sat down with @DinaPRO to create eye looks to show off the beautiful shades in this palette. Here’s a picture of our beautiful co-worker, Renee, wearing a brand new palette that’s coming very soon! It's rosy, pink perfection! 

20180226_Renee_PaletteLook1.jpg 

We know you’re on top of all things new and upcoming! Can you guess which mystery palette this is?

Tags:

Re: Sneak Peek: New Palette Alert!

Nice @ClassicallyFab!!! It's so pretty! I have it too in it's green packaging. It's part of the Marine Life collection. I have a lot of pieces that are just for collection purposes... 😄

Yes! The Marine Life To The Beach Collection! So beautiful! @veronika23 That sour green is really beautiful. This is the sample packaging, and I like that it’s a bit uncommon like this. I’m glad I was Able to get it!

It's nicer in the black @ClassicallyFab!!! Definitely nice and harder to find!

Veronika23 has a great guess (and I think she’s right 😂), but if not that...maybe Urban Decay Backtalk palette?  I don’t think a date was announced yet

another vote for UD Backtalk!

That was my second guess @Madeline7 😄  I don't remember seeing a date but I know it's been spotted at a few Sephora stores.

@KatieBT  Ohhhhh!!!!  Is this the new Pat McGrath Subversive La Vie En Rose Eyeshadow Palette?

I'm with V on this one, I'm thinking the same thing! The only reason I'm guessing that is because I **THINK** I see some matte purple in the crease that looks similar to the palette, but I could definitely be wrong 😉 

Stunning eye shadows, me gusta! But my wallet cries at the thought ...  😄 

I also really hope it’s the Pat McGrath! @veronika23. I was planning on getting it anyhow because I need more purples! 

@PrettyPaint  I want it too @PrettyPaint! That vivid purple shade is amazing!

Oh that's a good guess @veronika23! I vote for PMG La Vie En Rose as well 🙂

Thanks @blackkitty2014 🙂  If not that maybe UD Backtalk? Although I haven't seen swatches of it one shade looks like it could maybe be that... 🤔🤔🤔

@veronika23 I think you're bang on with your guess of the PMG! 

Thanks @GG84! Hope we know for sure soon 😄

@veronika23 ahhh now i'm confused! It looks like she could be wearing "shade" from UD Backtalk 🤔...I dont like the uncertainty lol it sure it purdy though! 

hahaha I don't like the uncertainty either @GG84. I wanna know NOW 😄

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 20180226_Renee_PaletteLook1.jpg
  • A96F56AF-0FD1-4432-9750-D1D74BD65780.jpeg
testing