cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: 8/17 Weekly Wow

Hey BIC!

We got our hands on some drool-worthy items that are going to be 50% off this Thursday! Be sure to take a look at what's to come so you don't miss these products. Once they're gone, they're gone! Here’s a sneak peek of what's to come and our thoughts on the products (we really liked these products to read at your own risk!): 

Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE: $27.50 (was $55)

For anyone who has been looking for a product that does it all, this Smashbox Palette is for you!  Define your brows, contour AND create any eye look with this 3-in-1 kit, which also includes a double-ended brush for shadow and brow shaping. I was impressed with the variety of eyeshadow that comes in this palette (9 shades total). There are basic mattes and beautiful shimmery shades in a variety of colors (from neutrals, to black to shimmery pink!)

smashbox_tryon.JPG

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Kits: $17 (was $34)

Achieve the brows of your dreams with any of these easy-to-use brow kits. There are three kits for the different brow types, from soft to bold: Soft & Natural, Defined & Refined, or Bigger & Bolder. My eyebrows are very faint and some feel nonexistent so I gravitated toward the Defined & Refined Kit, which helped me create a natural, everyday look in less than 5 minutes! Each kit come with multiple items from Benefit's brow line so it's a great way to try a few of these products if you've been curious. 

Here's @KatieBT's opinion on the brow gel: "I'm all about lazy beauty so I dye and thread my eyebrows. For weeks after my appointment I can get away with only using the 24-HR Brow Setter Shaping & Setting Gel (comes in the Soft & Natural and Bigger & Bolder Kits) alone and it takes me about 45 seconds. I have fine hair so I appreciate that this doesn't make my brows rock hard. The comb in this product allows for perfect distribution of product so you can't over-do it. It's a plastic comb so I have more control over the shape than I do with other products or just a brow spoolie alone."Horizontal Brows.JPG

Perricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Face Treatment:  $14.50- $119.50 (was $29-$239) 

Regardless of your skin type and age, this treatment not only addresses the signs of aging but also makes yoru skin feel great. Luckily I’m not concerned about signs of aging quite yet but I am always in the market for a good moisturizer! I tried this product with my mom for a few days. We both felt that our skin felt smoother and more hydrated.

s1212265-main-Lhero.jpgPerricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Eye Treatment: $55 (was $110)

I tried this out in addition to the Face Treatment. It claims work on any skin type to fight the most stubborn signs of aging around the eye area. This includes fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, loss of brightness, firmness, and hydration. In addition to all that, high end skin care for half the price…yassssss!!

s1483254-main-Lhero.jpgGet them before they’re gone! Starting on Thursday, August 17th these will all be up on Sephora.com for half off! We only have limited quantities available so try to snag these when they come in stock on Thursday. These will be available both on sephora.com and in-store at all Sephora US locations if you want to check them out in person. Katie and I have tested these out so let us now if you have any questions or want to see more swatches 🙂 

Which product are you most tempted to get?  Show & tell!

Re: Sneak Peek: 8/17 Weekly Wow

In case anyone's on the fence about the Smashbox palette, it is gorgeous and obviously an incredible value!! The photos don't do it justice. because the colors are so pretty. I was wearing Naked Heat and topped it with Posh, a shimmery pink and I could not stop staring at it. Highly recommend!

It is OOS right now :(.  I might need to swing by local Sephora this weekend.

RE: Sneak Peek: 8/17 Weekly Wow

Oooo i know they say not to fix what isnt broken.. but Im curious as to how the benefit compares to ABH!

Re: RE: Sneak Peek: 8/17 Weekly Wow

@whitepolkydots I tried the benefit brow pencil (precisely my brow, to be precise :D) when it first came out and found that my brows smudged more than when I used ABH brow wiz. But then again, it should be noted that I live in FL and frequent outdoors. 

The perricone cold plasma got terrible reviews on beautypedia, in case anyone is thinking about picking it up.  I take her reviews with a grain of salt, but the community reviews were dismal for it, too.  Just a heads up.

Honestly, this stuff smells pretty terrible and fishy at first, but I got the recommendation and some samples a few months before my wedding of the Cold Plasma, OVM, and I bought the Face Finishing Moisturizer (which I already loved).  Anyway, surprisingly, the combo made a huge difference for my skin and I ended up purchasing and now they are a staple for my skincare! I still have an occasional hormonal breakout, but I have been thrilled with the overall improvement in my skin when I compare to photos from before I started using it. I can't attribute 100% to cold plasma, as I use it in conjunction with other products, but I am totally hooked on this current routine. 

I got a deluxe size of the eye cream in a set in April, and I like it although I'm not one who really notices much difference with eye creams.  It's lightweight and hydrating. I am well stocked on the cold plasma face, but will probably pick up the full size eye cream now - the deluxe size (1/2) lasted me 4 months, so this is a great deal!

I agree. I've tried the cold plasma and I'm not a fan. It didn't do a thing for me.

itscarin wrote:

The perricone cold plasma got terrible reviews on beautypedia, in case anyone is thinking about picking it up.  I take her reviews with a grain of salt, but the community reviews were dismal for it, too.  Just a heads up.

Looks like Tarte Rainforest of the Sea eye palette vol 2...

Looks like Tarte Rainforest of the Sea eye palette vol 2 is also being offered for this Weekly Wow promotion! Fantastic 💜

Re: Looks like Tarte Rainforest of the Sea eye palette vol 2...

@KemoLove it is! Want swatches? 

That would be lovely!

That would be lovely!

products are out but no 50% off yet?

RE: Re: Sneak Peek: 8/17 Weekly Wow

Its live now. Totally forgot about it - glad my insomnia compelled me to check the app!

Right?! I'm patiently waiting 😭

Helplessly waiting. Too sleepy

@RachelBT Thank you for sharing the detailed info and pre...

@RachelBT Thank you for sharing the detailed info and previews! Very helpful and informative. 😙😙😙
Anonymous Insider

RE: Sneak Peek: 8/17 Weekly Wow

Waiting for the prices to drop! My cart is loaded and I'm ready to buy.

It's 12 AM. Nothing is showing...

What time will the sale drops???? 12AM PST or 9 PST?

Re: Sneak Peak: 8/17 Weekly Wow

So excited! Think I'm gonna try and snag the Benefit.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos4
  • smashbox_tryon.JPG
  • Horizontal Brows.JPG
  • s1212265-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1483254-main-Lhero.jpg
testing