cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@Tamara76 ,

You are very popular!!!   I'm still confused that ALL of the Sephora Squad aren't from the BIC Babes...

Thanks, @tsavorite !  It would have been nice to have more BIC Babes on the Squad, but I truly love all my Squad fam - they have taught me so much and they inspire me every single day!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@Tamara76 love the pics!

Awww thank you, @SportyGirly125 !!!  I really hope you can join us next year!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

@Tamara76 I am hoping too.

Jerrod Blandino <3Jerrod Blandino ❤️

It truly was Sephora euphoria Heart I have so much I want to say and so many pictures to share, I promise I will post in my diary thread soon! For now, here's one with Jerrod and I 😄 Yes, I was the very first person in line for his meet and greet lol. No shame! Long time Too Faced lover

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/The-SEPHORiA-Diaries-2019/m-p/4852784#M80958

An adorable onesie for an adorable baby! 💗💙

Thank you @curlychiquita Heart ! Many thanks to aunts @heartsmyface and @NotCrocker Heart 

@Mcakes Congratulations on the BIC Baby!

Thank you so much @greeneyedgirl107 Heart !

@Mcakes   Is there a reason the Bic Baby onesie is printed with pink dye??

@Ispend2much6 you mean you don't recognize the signature HoF pink?! 😉 But yes, as @SportyGirly125 mentioned below Babycakes is a girl Heart

@Mcakes   Awwww, a future partner in beauty crime- fun times ahead!!  Congratulations again!

@Ispend2much6 She’s having a girl

You and Baby Cakes were amazing to hang out with in L.A. Can't wait for next year - the Auntourage will be fighting over who gets to babysit! ❤️   @Mcakes 

As I'm getting ready to post here about my SEPHORiA euphoria, I realized I have 25 (yes, TWENTY-FIVE) photos!! I'll work on narrowing them down more before I reply so I don't completely blow up this thread. 😉  

Please share!!!!   @CarolBT   xoxoxo

@CarolBT   Oh please blow it up!   Then I won’t feel guilty for posting a second round!!  Plus we wanna see what you got up to!  

Thank you for enabling me, lol! @heartsmyface @Tamara76. I'll get these up asap! 

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

What a wonderful weekend! I’m typing this up on my phone, so hopefully it reads smoothly. For starters, my hotel bathroom looked like Sephora. Black and white and just beautiful! The picture etched in the glass of the shower was breathtaking. I wasn’t expecting it, so when I checked in I was just in awe. On Friday night, at the VIP party, I was so excited to have a hair service at DRYBAR. There were different options listed on a menu of ways they could style your hair. I chose Beach Waves. Vanessa was my stylist and she was so fun and upbeat. She answered my questions about products and tips. Then she took an after photo of my hair. I loved it! I asked if she wouldn’t mind coming back to Ohio with me. ❤️ I was happy to see the Milk Makeup booth promoting their Kush line. I’ve been using their glow oil lip & cheek, but haven’t tried anything from the Kush line yet. On Saturday evening I was fortunate enough to have an appointment for a facial peel at Dr Dennis Gross. My esthetician was nothing short of fabulous. She gave me advice on skincare, which truth be had, is where my passion lies. I was so thrilled to sit up in that facial chair and be educated. Dr Dennis Gross himself was just off to my left. I could barely contain my excitement! During my facial she cleansed my skin of makeup and applied the clinical grade resurfacing liquid peel. She then used his latest technology, the SpectraLite faceware pro. It’s a device that looks like a mask that stimulates collagen, treats acne and reduces inflammation in 3 minutes. She then applied a serum and moisturizer. Next I had my picture taken at the Lord Jones booth .The brand reps were so nice. One told me to try wearing Lord Jones lotion on my feet prior to wearing heels. I’ve tried it and do have to say it helped soothe my feet. The Masterclass I attended was Alli Webb, owner of DRYBAR. She did a question and answer with the audience. A couple takeaways for me were never using heat (other than a hairdryer) on wet hair and when using a flat iron, take the iron all the way down to the tips but bevel our slightly at the very end. This helps seal the ends and not create frayed looking ends. Last but not least! @TeamBIC @LexBT @KatieBT @CarolBT @BrendaBT I cannot thank you all enough for hard work you put into the Community Cafe, the inclusiveness, the smiles & warm reception. I feel so honored to have met so, so many wonderful people. My heart is full of joy. The BIC meetup was beyond my dreams. To be able to put faces to names and meet each of you was simply amazing. Meeting Jeffrey English (yes, I was fangirling) was the cherry on the top. I was so nervous to meet everyone with no makeup and a freshly peeled face. I just threw on a red lip and went forth. So many precious memories for me. So many swag products to try. So many thanks to each one of you. ❤️

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

I love your photos! I'm glad you had a great time, @bem564!

1 Reply
testing