cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Thanks for the recap!  I enjoyed meeting you, too!  It's always nice to put names and faces together, and the fact that people I talk to on the regular (albeit a message board) are actually genuinely nice people just made Sephoria a bajillion times better for me.

I totally agree @danielledanielle !  I hope we can all meet up again some day !!!   (I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol).(I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol)

@Tamara76 😂

I was wondering what was with all the bumps!  But, it's fun to relive these memories.  Same about re-meeting 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Lol! I tried to engage with more recent posts after I caught up so that nobody would come to BIC and think it was 2019😂@danielledanielle 

Also tagging more BIC Babes I got to hang out with at SEPHORiA because I could only tag 10 people in the OP:

@Cyncynn @pixiedust2 @gonerogue @julz385 @Anastasiya13 @kami2hot @MichelleSchef 

It was so much fun to see you all there! ❤️

Wow and wow @Tamara76. Also I appreciate being able to see @heartsmyface’s leggings - very cool!

Thank you so much, @ShortErica !!!  The event was absolutely incredible this year! Yes, I agree @heartsmyface won the BIC Spirit Award this year for sure!!!! xoxoxo

Your pictures are so fun to look through @Tamara76 ! What a fun experience. I love the one of you on the hammock for Atelier! 🙂

Thank you so much, @bem564 !  I loved your pics, too, and I am still overjoyed that we were finally able to meet in person!  xoxoxoxo

@Tamara76, I just love your pictures! 💗  I'm glad you had so much fun! 

Awww thank you so much, @curlychiquita !!!  SEPHORiA is truly a dream event - If there is any way you can join us in the future, I highly recommend it!!! xoxoxoxo

Wow, you looked great! I love your chic black dress and heels. <333

Thank you so much, @PenelopeBT ! So. Many. Outfit Changes.  LOL.  It was fun to switch it up for the sessions so my pics were different! 🙂

@Tamara76 Great pics!  So happy for you!

Thank you, @greeneyedgirl107 !  SEPHORiA is officially my favorite event of the year!!!! xoxoxoxo

@Tamara76,  WOW!  You look more radiant and beautiful, in every pic. Without a doubt, you had a blast!  Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much, @byme4u !  I appreciate your kind words! xoxoxo

@Tamara76 Love!  So great to meet you.  Welcoming, lovely and so much fun (you, I mean).  

Awwww Thank you so much, @meganlisa !!!!  I had no idea you were coming to the BIC meetup and I recognized you the minute you walked in the room!  I am so happy you joined us and that we were finally able to meet in person!  I had a lot of fun with you, too! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@Tamara76 ,

Great photos!  What an adventure!  It's great so many BIC Babes were able to go!

Thank you, @tsavorite !  Yes, it was incredible to have soooo many BIC Babes at SEPHORiA this year.  I'll let you in on a little secret:  A few of my Sephora Squad friends said they were impressed by how popular I was because all my BIC sisters kept running up to say "Hi" and hug me even while I was working with the Squad- there was a lot of love from our family! ❤️ 

1 Reply
testing