cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

RE: Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Thanks!! 🙂

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Great photo and wow, you have an amazing husband. I'd have to drag my boyfriend to Sephoria.... lol <333

RE: Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Thank you! That’s what I love about him 🙂

great pics, your husband is a keeper. not many guys would...

great pics, your husband is a keeper. not many guys would want to go.

RE: great pics, your husband is a keeper. not many guys would...

Thank you! He is truly one of a kind 😁

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Sephoria was amazing. I went to the first last year and all the changes from ticket prices to the value of the bags, the speakers and venue layout were all amazing. Last year I went by myself and made two life long friends one of which was able to meet up with me again this year for us to enjoy the event. Next year we all hope to be together for another Sephoria❤️❤️. Definitely made sure to go to two sessions this year.

Aww, that is so great you were able to go with a friend! It looks so much fun! I'm glad they put the "do not climb" sign on the Sephoria ladder. I would have faux climbed, but still... 🙂 @msmoniefaye 

It’s so great that you made new friends at SEPHORiA and you guys were able to go together this year. Love your pics @msmoniefaye 

Aww! That is so sweet that you were able to go with your friends you met last year @msmoniefaye Heart The friend group will just keep growing! That's the magic of Sephoria

@msmoniefaye ,

Fun photos from Sephoria!  It's terrific that you were able to attend and have such a good time!

Awww cute pics, @msmoniefaye !  So happy you had fun! xoxoxoxo

cute pictures

cute pictures

CUTE pose in the DE booth!!!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Oh SEPHORIA - what a blast!! This weekend was a whirlwind of fun freebies, gorgeous window dressing and interactions with super friendly beauty lovers. 

I was lucky enough to win the sweepstakes and oh my gosh, talk about LUCKY! I ended up going home with soooo much free makeup. The $350 VIP swag bag had soooo much great stuff. Full sized fragrances, lipsticks, hair products and just about every other category you can imagine! There were so many brands and products represented: I definitely was only able to get through about half the booths. 

Here are some high points from my VIP experience:

1. Getting to enter Sephoria a full HOUR earlier than the GA admission crowd is worth the upgraded ticket price, IMO. My boyfriend and I got tons of 1:1 facetime with brand experts, and first dibs on product freebies! 

2. The VIP lounge with complimentary sparkling rose was an awesome perk. I loved how many fun freebies and services you could get! From foundation matching to mini-facials, to fun gifts like waterbottles and totebags, I felt like the goodies just kept coming! There's no way I ended up grabbing even half of the free stuff -- way too much for one girl to carry! 

3. SEPHORIA was super welcoming to ALL lovers of beauty, regardless of gender experession! My boyfriend had an absolute blast and is already looking forward to next year. 

4. Meeting the BIC team and so many BIC members was really, really special. It was kind of surreal to think back to years ago when I first joined this community and how exciting  building relationships and product knowledge on the forum was for me. I wish I could have seen into the future - I can't imagine how I would have reacted! This weekend was definitely a dream come true for me. 

It was so nice meeting you this weekend @marydiva Heart I am so glad both of y'all had a great time, can't wait to see what next year brings!

@marydiva ,

Wow!  Sephoria sounds truly awesome!  I'm glad that you were able to do this!  Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the experiences!

Hi @marydiva !  It was so nice to meet you this weekend!  We'll have to do it again next year! xoxoxoxo

RE: Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Do you know when the sephoria 2020 is and is it in La every year?

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Kept the ‘souvenir’ cup from Sephoria...just made myself a plumeria (sparking wine + guava juice) 🍹 YUM 😋

That cup is too cute @AudieMama ! I regret not getting one, would be perfect for beauty samples 😄 

How cute!  I definitely brought home one of these cups, too!   I can't recall if we met at the event, but it sounds like you had a blast! xoxoxoxo   @AudieMama 

testing