Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

[UPDATED 6/30/22] PRO Virtual Consultation: Book a Session with a Sephora PRO Artist!

PVC-041322.jpg

[[UPDATE 6/30/22]] As of 6/30/22, our PRO Artists are no longer offering Paid Virtual Consultations. We’d love to see you in-store for an in-person Beauty Service with a talented Licensed Beauty Advisor! Book one here Sephora.com/happening. You can also continue to get expert recommendations from our PRO Artists here on Community in our Ask a Beauty Expert thread.

Have you heard? One-on-one virtual sessions with a Sephora PRO Artist are available from the comfort of your home! Our PROs are leading artists handpicked for their exceptional skill and are ready to answer your beauty questions. You may even recognize some of them from Community, sharing their makeup looks in popular challenges and providing expert product recommendations in ourAsk a Beauty Expert thread.

Customize your 60-minute consultation to include personalized advice about skincare, makeup, hair care, or fragrance to meet all your beauty goals. Afterward, we'll send you a recap of your unique product picks and expert tips.

Want to book your own PVC? Learn more and browse available times on the Happening at Sephora page here.

Already had a consultation with one of our PRO Artists? Hit reply and share your experience below!

Re: PRO Virtual Consultation: Book a Session with a Sephora PRO Artist!

7E6E4104-82AF-40B1-B803-1A5A0BAD5453.jpeg

I know we have all said to one of our many AMAZING Beauty Advisors “I wish I could take you home with me!” Now, you can invite a Sephora PRO right into your home when booking a virtual consultation.  I always loved building relationships with our clients in-store and now I’m able to build the same kind of relationships with clients from all over the country!  Virtual consultations really allow me to have that personal one-on-one time with you so we can play, learn, and talk all things beauty right from the comfort and privacy of your own home!  Book an appointment and let’s beauty together! 

#expertadvice

#Makeupconsultaion 

#privateconsultation

#PVC

#sephoraproartist

#skincareconsultation

Hello Sephora BIC!!!!! Ever want to just hang out in your house with an expert artist that can teach ya how to use all of the things beauty? Well, now you can and I am THRILLED that we offer Virtual Consultations for this is happen!  All of my beauty secrets and professional tips that I have accumulated over the past 26 years as an Esthetician and PRO MUA are aaaaaaaall yours and I can't wait to share them with you!

Every client I have ever worked with said their experience during our Sephora PRO Virtual Consultation is like spending time with a friend because every recommendation I give you will be meaningful to your lifestyle and comfort level. If you want more out of your beauty investments, I got you. I love it and I hope to see you soon!! 🙂

#ExpertAdvice

#Makeupconsultation

#privateconsultation

#pvc

#sephoraproartist

#skincareconsultation

#over40beauty

MUFEHDSKIN.jpg

C277C621-3E2E-41DD-8744-94B65B33B725.jpeg

I’m so excited to connect with you through our Virtual PRO Beauty Consultation! Doing these sessions are so much fun and so fulfilling! I always leave with so much gratitude knowing that I got to elevate someone’s beauty routine. Let us know if you have questions on how the consultation works.

- Shawn

@SephoraBIC Thank you for sharing! Hey beauty friends! Book your 1x1 Virtual Personalized Beauty Appointment from the comfort of your home! This means you can chat with someone from Sephora PRO Team through a zoom but from your own home! I love meeting with my clients and helping them choose the best foundation shade for them. I love to show them different formulas and then select a few best options for them. It is so much fun having our clients apply makeup along with me so that I can give quick in the moment feedback with application techniques. I hope to meet you all soon!! 

Kind Regards,

Jennie Clightbluegreen2.jpg

#ExpertAdvice #Makeupconsultation #privateconsultation #pvc #sephoraproartist #skincareconsultation 

@SephoraBIC This is something i am interested in!

@Mellmars1185  SO amazing! We would love to have you!! 

@SephoraBIC  AHH! These are some of the most memorable times I get to spend with my Community Members! Make sure to sign up for a one on one session and we can talk all things beauty, and do makeup together! It seriously is so much fun! One of my favorite parts about this is the connection and introduction to new brands! Now you can also book by artist, so it makes learning and growing wiith a Sephora PRO Aritist so much easier!IMG_2256_Facetune_19-01-2022-17-25-48[1].jpg

You are gorgeous! Thank you for your post!!

@projennie Thank you Beauty!!! YOU are so kind and gorgeous!!

Do you have a Makeup bag full of products you just aren't sure about? Then book with one of us PROs! We can take you through best tips and tricks when using products that  you already own! Plus, if you need to replace an item. Then your PRO can help you find another great option pertaining to your Skin concerns and Makeup needs. Hope to meet you all soon! 

Best, Jennie C

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 57 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos6
  • PVC-041322.jpg
  • IMG_2256_Facetune_19-01-2022-17-25-48[1].jpg
  • lightbluegreen2.jpg
  • C277C621-3E2E-41DD-8744-94B65B33B725.jpeg
  • MUFEHDSKIN.jpg