Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Opinions Wanted: Skincare Tell-All

It's time for another skincare survey! We have seen that a lot questions in the Community are personalized according to skin type and those who share your same skincare concerns. It makes sense that tips and product recommendations are more trusted when coming from someone like you. What works for one person's oily skin may not be the best for someone else's sensitive or dry skin, afterall!

We are posting this survey in hopes you will fill it out with all of your expert product knowledge in mind. Can't wait to hear about all of your holy grails and to share this back with all of you! 

RE: Opinions Wanted: Skincare Tell-All

Where’s the survey?

Re: Opinions Wanted: Skincare Tell-All

Can't wait to see the results and get ideas of new products to try 🙂

Opinions Wanted: Skincare Tell-All

Thank you.. very Informative

So many product samples that I never would’ve tried have worked their way into my skincare routine, even ones that I didn’t request that sometimes it works out! Dr Roebuck facial moisturiser has become one of my favourites and I did not ask for it!

One thing that I left out was in my late 20s my mother kept telling me you need to start moisturising your face and that advice was correct. I had terrible acne until I took Accutane in my late 20s. I did put this on the survey but one thing that I do that a lot of people don’t that I believe has helped my skin stay beautiful is misting my face with water throughout the day I prefer Evian Mist. I still do this even now winter and summer every day!! No one can believe I am in my fifties. Maybe if I’m brave enough I will change my avatar to a picture of myself. Ok I changed it!

You look gorgeous. @caway!

You look gorgeous, @caway!

RE: You look gorgeous. @caway!

Thank you!!

That was fun but very difficult to choose one holy grail for example I like one type moisturiser in the morning and a different one in the evening and both are holy grails! So excited to see what other people like! I really like my current skincare regime, Took me a long time to create but my skin has never looked better except when I was in my 20s!

Thanks for the information

Thanks for the information

Thank you for the survey!  I've only been a Sephora member since February 24th, and chasing skincare for a month.  I've got a lot of lost time and sun damage to make up for.  It's hard to live in the desert and be allergic to most sunscreens...  So if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open.  The only thing I've found that works thus far is Bullfrog aerosol.  Anyway.  I am excited to see the outcomes.  I am very excited to see how many folks use The Ordinary, like me.

I love doing these types of questionnaires. This was fun, and can't wait for the results. Thanks @KatieBT :).

That was fun! Hope mine saved - it disappeared after I submitted and came back! 

Honestly I didn’t have a Sephora favourite for quite a few lines. I’m pretty natural with my skincare and Sephora doesn’t carry a lot of my favourite skincare brands. I’m hoping that reach expands though with time! 

This was an awesome survey! I love to read about what works for others with a similar skin type to mine, the shared knowledge is so helpful! Thanks for putting this together @KatieBT!

ooooh what a fun survey! i can't wait to see the results!

soooo all my advice/recommendations were practically the same, whoops

so were mine- exfoliate, hydrate, use a treatment if need...

so were mine- exfoliate, hydrate, use a treatment if needed, use spf, repeat.

@KatieBT Thank you for that survey! I really enjoyed completing it. Made me really pause and take a hard look at my routine over the years. In no small part thanks to Sephora, I discovered so many wonderful skincare brands and products. It was really hard to limit my answer to just one [or two or three :-)]

Hi, I want to take the survey, but where can I find the link? Thanks.

Re: RE: Opinions Wanted: Skincare Tell-All

I believe you have to take it from your laptop computer. I could not see the survey from the app or even simply Safari on my IPhone. But I was able to do it from my laptop without any issue. 

RE: Re: RE: Opinions Wanted: Skincare Tell-All

Thanks.
Conversation Stats
testing