cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Oh Snap! Daily Deals 2020 (US ONLY)

oh snap deals.JPG

Hello fellow beauty lovers! Starting on Sunday, 3/15, all the way through Saturday, 4/4, Sephora will be offering a different deal almost every single day in the US. The best part? Everything is going to be 50% OFF! And you already know, we had to let our Beauty Insider Community members know first. Keep reading for a first look at what beauty products are coming each day. Similar to other sales in the past, when items sell out, they are gone so we suggest snagging your favorite deals early.

Sunday, 3/15: 

Monday, 3/16:

Tuesday, 3/17:

Thursday, 3/19:

Friday, 3/20:

Sunday, 3/22:

Wednesday, 3/25:

• SMASHBOX - Photo Finish Oil & Shine Control Primer- $39.00 $19.50

Thursday, 3/26:

Friday, 3/27:

Saturday, 3/28:

• URBAN DECAY - On The Run Mini Eyeshadow Palette-$25.00 $12.50 
  • TARTE - SEA Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15- $39.00 $19.50

Sunday, 3/29:

• TOO FACED - Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick – Peaches and Cream Collection- $21.00 $10.50

Monday, 3/30:

Tuesday, 3/31:

• FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads28 pads- $17.00 $8.50
  • FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads 60 pads- $34.00 $17.00

Wednesday, 4/1:

Thursday, 4/2:

Friday, 4/3:

Saturday, 4/4:

Which Oh Snap! Deal are you excited to test out or stock up on? Show & Tell!

Re: Oh Snap! Daily Deals 2020 (US ONLY)

what about canada? the items for today aren't showing as on sale

@infinitebrevity It's for USA only, likely to match Ulta's sale, unfortunately.

This is such a half-a__ copy of ulta 21 days of beauty. Why left out some days? If the items on sales that day at ulta are not for sales in Sephora, at least just throw something in. 
And Foreo, the only thing I’m interest in
this is like, ok, well I don’t want to give you guy such a great bargain but here’s something, take it or leave it. I’ll opt the latter.

RE: Oh Snap! Daily Deals 2020 (US ONLY)

Lol 😂 Why even advertise the sale when you guys put everything as “OUT OF STOCK” early in the morning!? It can’t be that every single color is gone?? It just can’t be.. it’s actually hilarious. I guess I gotta order from Ulta

Re: RE: Oh Snap! Daily Deals 2020 (US ONLY)

Yah the shiseido cream I’ve been eying is already OOS 🙄

This is just price match to Ulta. Ulta is offering discounts on more products than Sephora and at Ulta you earn points you can apply for actual $$$ off - not just silly trial size items Sephora culls for you - you can use Ulta points for discounts on anything Ulta sells - stuff you actually want!

Since I need a new eyebrow pencil and haven't decided if I want to get the same brand I have, this opportunity makes up my mind for me!  I'll be getting the brow wiz.

Getting the Urban Decay Reloaded Palette is tempting... very tempting. But I think I'll have to just save that money for the new Fenty releases. I have to be better at sticking to my low buy. lol. 

Hi BIC,

We have made a couple edits to our post and wanted to let you know that the Foreo will no longer be part of the Oh Snap! offerings. We apologize for the confusion and hope you are still able to find a few items you love!

xoxo,

TeamBIC

I won’t be making purchases from sephora for this promo. None of the products are what I would buy or try for myself.  I myself got it for $0 redeeming my Ulta points hassle free already but the foreo luna mini 2 was the only item that I thought was a standout.  Ulta is still offering it. I will however be making multiple purchases of products that I could use from Ulta’s 21 days.  I’ve never had a problem with Ulta being out of stock during 21 days except when you wait until the last minute to make a purchase of a popular item (only time it happened, see below). Unpopular items no problem. Popular items if you wait until evening to make an appearance in store or online, there is more chance for it to be OOS.  I would only copy a competitor if you can do it better. When weekly wows started, none of the products were what I’d use. Then they started putting all these products I’d use toward the end of the weekly wows program like the Too faced peach palette which had never been on sale at Ulta at that price. I did snag it from sephora despite unprofessional treatment from a store who kept tons of brand new pristine peach palettes obscured by other products in the drawer (a second SA who was an honest professional had to dig deep to see and bring them out) and only 1 horribly disgusting beat up palette that should have been damaged out on the shelf (2nd SA ended up damaging it out whereas 1st SA tried to sell it to me and claimed it was the only one left).  Just when it was finally getting good for me, they ended the weekly wows.  Just keeping it real telling it like it is. No bias here.  About 4 years ago, I caught Ulta ONE TIME strangely OOS early in day during 21 days. Maybe enough customers complained because I never caught Ulta doing that again ever since. No company is perfect with never a misstep or a few bad employees but my loyalty is to any company who consistently does right by me as a customer. As a person, I’ve always been someone who if something is really bad, I can’t be bought off with bribery, freebies, or whatever to look the other way.  If something is really good, I go out of my way to acknowledge it or show my appreciation. That’s why I’d be bad at politics 😁

Oh, No!! 

For those complaining on this thread, this isn’t meant to be rude but please understand - this site is North American. It is not US exclusive. So while some of you complain that these deals aren’t up to your speed or good enough, there’s an entire country that doesn’t get to participate in these deals while you do. 

these in store too?

Will there be anything similar offered in Canada?

I guess Canada 🇨🇦 gets shafted once again, how nice for us!!! 🙄

I wish they would also bring back the weekly wows in addition to sales like this. I really miss those! 

I definitely will plan to purchase some of the FAB Facial Radiance Pads! I am completely out and have been meaning to grab some more, so perfect timing. 🙂

@PrettyPaint have you ever tried the Pixi glow peel pads? If so how do they compare to the FAB ones? I've not tried the FAB ones and am thinking about it. While I like the Pixi ones I think my skin has gotten used to them, and I need something a bit stronger. Thank you in advance! 🙂

@niki172  Sorry I am so slow to respond! I don't think I've tried the Pixi Glow peel pads. I've tried the liquid pixi glow (the toner type in a bottle), and I really like that. I feel like the pixi peel pads are a bit stronger, though, and perhaps less of a daily product (aren't they like 20% glycolic or something)? I believe in addition to glycolic acid, the FAB pads have lactic acid as well. I'm not sure that the pixi peel pads have that. I like the FAB pads because they improve the texture of my skin, but they don't dry it out in the process. Not sure if that helps at all, but I'd say give them a try (especially on sale). 🙂

@PrettyPaint you are correct as the Pixi contain 20% glycolic. Thank you so much for a response <3. The fact that they aren't drying may be worth a try. The Pixi ones can dry out your skin (which is why I only use them 1x a week during the winter) but they do a decent job of helping to resurface my skin - kind of like a refresh button. So it sounds similar in what the FAB ones do, but with the added bonus of the lactic acid. Thanks so much for the recommendation!

62 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • oh snap deals.JPG
testing