cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Oh Snap! Daily Deals 2020 (US ONLY)

oh snap deals.JPG

Hello fellow beauty lovers! Starting on Sunday, 3/15, all the way through Saturday, 4/4, Sephora will be offering a different deal almost every single day in the US. The best part? Everything is going to be 50% OFF! And you already know, we had to let our Beauty Insider Community members know first. Keep reading for a first look at what beauty products are coming each day. Similar to other sales in the past, when items sell out, they are gone so we suggest snagging your favorite deals early.

Sunday, 3/15: 

Monday, 3/16:

Tuesday, 3/17:

Thursday, 3/19:

Friday, 3/20:

Sunday, 3/22:

Wednesday, 3/25:

• SMASHBOX - Photo Finish Oil & Shine Control Primer- $39.00 $19.50

Thursday, 3/26:

Friday, 3/27:

Saturday, 3/28:

• URBAN DECAY - On The Run Mini Eyeshadow Palette-$25.00 $12.50 
  • TARTE - SEA Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15- $39.00 $19.50

Sunday, 3/29:

• TOO FACED - Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick – Peaches and Cream Collection- $21.00 $10.50

Monday, 3/30:

Tuesday, 3/31:

• FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads28 pads- $17.00 $8.50
  • FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads 60 pads- $34.00 $17.00

Wednesday, 4/1:

Thursday, 4/2:

Friday, 4/3:

Saturday, 4/4:

Which Oh Snap! Deal are you excited to test out or stock up on? Show & Tell!

Re: Oh Snap! Daily Deals 2020 (US ONLY)

Thanks for sharing - I will check these out. I guess I'm in the minority but I don't care at all they are copying ulta. A lot of times during 21 days of beauty things have gone out of stock before I could purchase, I'm glad I have more than one option if I want something and I don't personally have free shipping at ulta 

@Kim888 I don’t thinks it’s a matter of them copying Ulta, I think it’s the brands saying ”Yeah go ahead and do it too.” I won’t be surprised if we see the same products for the same prices at other retailers. I’ve noticed that sort of thing happening in the past. I don’t know if it was Ulta that started it, but they were definitely the first to advise it. Everyone should check Macy’s tomorrow and see if Brow Wiz is on sale, cause I bet it will be. 

@alexasteph I just checked Macy's and they don't have it on sale. Sephora was already sold out by the time I woke up this morning 🙁. Early bird catches the worm but I have ordered it for pick up from Ulta. 😀

Honestly Ulta is offering a lot of very popular holy grail products during 21 days. Like Urban Decay eye primer which I plan to pick up.  Plus multiple  varied good Benefit products including brow stuff.  I bought the Anastasia Brow Whiz eons ago from Sephora and thought it was great back then.  But then Benefit came out with theirs. Benefit brow products to me are far superior with the quality and shade range.  To me ABH has lost something along the way. T.J.MAXX’s are overflowing with ABH products 24/7.  I have a huge stash of Benefit brow products that I’m hoarding going back to when I first discovered them during a Sephora weekly wow. Miss those days.  There was more originality and consistency.  Now it’s just a nonstop bumpy ride of sudden changes and reneges.  Admittedly I owe my still youthful enough appearance despite chronic sleep deprivation to 20 years of slathering on creams and potions from Sephora which have slowed time to an extent for now. 

@Kim888 Despite my feelings of Sephora copying Ulta's homework, I like your positive spin on this.

@sephoraaddict918 Copying ulta’s homework 🤣 so true!

It is disappointing to see Sephora is just copying Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty without adding any Sephora exclusives to help differentiate them from the competition. 

@sephoraaddict918 

Agreed! I wouldn't be nearly as disappointed with this if Sephora had put a little effort into it and got some deals approved for their exclusive brands. Heck, even just adding some house brand stuff to the schedule would be something. As it stands, it's just a half arsed c&p with no effort or creativity. 

RE: Oh Snap! Daily Deals 2020 (US ONLY)

That’s amazing 😍

These are fun! Says the 🇨🇦 Lol 

Wow!! Lots of great savings!! @TeamBIC

Disappointed but not surprised that Canada is excluded yet again.

I noticed Sephora skipped some dates like 03/18, 03/21, 03/23, etc. Maybe because they don't carry brands exclusive to Ulta like Elemis, Peach & Lily. Ulta probably threw those exclusive brands to throw Sephora's copy game off. I wonder if Sephora will pick other brands for sale? We shall see! Get your carts ready.

@LuxFlora, I hadn't even noticed the missing dates. That would be awesome if Sephora supplemented with something a little unique.

Aww maaaaaan, there are so many I am interested in if this was for Canada too 😞

The FAB pads, thanks for the heads up 😃

The FAB pads, thanks for the heads up 😃

Oh Snap! Copying Ulta was such a hit last year that we have to do it again! 😂🙄

The image-identity crisis seems to be in full swing. "We want to be different from Ulta, but dangit, we're gonna try and copy them anyways."

Oh Snap! Daily Deals 2020 (US ONLY)

FAB radiance pads and the Benefit gimme brows are faves ❤️

May pick up that Clinique spot treatment. I've more than halfway through a large one and it's the best spot treatment I've ever used. 

ABH Brow wiz and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil here I come!🥳 This is a nice selection of products!
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • oh snap deals.JPG
testing