cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

Collection Post.JPG

Hi Friends! We are So. Beyond. Excited. to share this drool-worthy collection, launching in the US and available now! This new collab is Sephora’s first-ever partnership with one of TeamBIC’s favorite Netflix originals, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. (P.P.S. I’m still screaming inside over this collab!)

If you have seen the first film, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, you probably already understand how thrilled we are as well as our deep-rooted obsession with this collection. If you haven’t seen it yet throw on a sheet mask IMMEDIATELY and get ready to enjoy the best 1.5 hours of your existence – well, until the 2/12 preview of the new movie that is. If you don’t already know – this flick is about the awkward and hilarious topic of teen romance. Just watch it, promise?

Moving on to the adorable collaboration… Drumroll please!

Amika.JPG

AMIKA - Netflix  To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Polished Perfection Set 

This set featured a mini Polished Perfection Straightening Brush designed with adorable doodles and names from the movie like Peter (swoon!). The set also includes Amika’s crowd-pleasing Perk up Dry Shampoo.

Glow Recipe.JPG

GLOW RECIPE - Netflix To All the Boys The Love Letter Set

I can smell the delightful watermelon scent just looking at this product! This set includes a full-size Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist as well as a mini Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask. Can we take minute to appreciate the pink, travel-friendly bag? Sold!

Kaja.JPG

KAJA - Netflix To All the Boys P.S. I Still Love You Set

Everything about this Kaja kit is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! The kit includes three full-size products; the Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush in Coy, Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick in So Fine and a Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye pigment in Rose Quartz.

Hair Accessories.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Scrunchie Gift Set

This set in inspired by our Lara Jean’s iconic scrunchies and clips. If you didn’t know already – Lara is our fearless leader in the films! We might have freaked out a bit in the office when we saw this one... Okay we have no chill at all and are buying them as a team.

Scrunchies.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Kitsch Scrunchie Set

Again, give us all scrunchies!!! This set includes a soft, faux-fur scrunchie and a two-tone sequin scrunchie. Both are super cute and compliment any outfit.

Laneige.JPG

LANEIGE - Netflix To All the Boys Sealed With a Kiss Set

First things first, let’s talk packaging! These mini lip masks come in a square pouch shaped like a post card straight from the movie! The set features two mini Laneige Sleeping masks in the limited edition flavors, Sweet Candy and Mint Choco. You may have guessed, but these were inspired by the movie. 

Milk.JPG

MILK MAKEUP - Netflix To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Last but definitely not least is this Milk magic! This set includes three minis, featuring the Glow Oil Lip and two Cheek Sticks in the shades Glimmer and Halo.

Now back to the film. Don't forgot to throw on your favorite sheet mask and tune into Netflix on Wednesday, 2/12, to watch To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Love You.  

Where are all our TATB fans at?! Share your favorite scenes, quotes, and charters below by hitting the "reply" button.

RE: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

It’s soooooo cute irl💗💗💗

Re: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

Ahhhhhhh!!! This collection is so cute!!! I LOVE To All the Boys I've Loved Before, I must have watched it a half dozen times the first week it came out 🙂 I CAN'T wait for 2/12 😍😍😍 I just might have to watch TATB again before that to refresh! 

Favorite scene: The hand in the pocket/spin around scene, so darn cute 🙂 Also that night when they're all watching tv on the couch, and kavinsky moves the bowl of popcorn safely out the way before starting a pillow fight. Fun AND courteous!??! 

I have never sen this movie but this collection is too cute!!! I'll probably watch this weekend as i need some romance right now 🙂

Of course,  I am very tempted by the glow recipe set and now I see the milk set, it is too adorable as well!

@Buootiful You got to watch it too 

3B6D2587-5CE3-4612-A476-F79F569E8F22.gif

What is going on there, lol? 🙂 @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful It’s in the movie. Got to watch it to find out. 

That Kaja set and the Glow Recipe set are too cute, @KatieBT!

@KatieBT do you know if everything will be available in Canada? I only see the Kaja and Milk sets right now. I neeeeed the Kitsch hair accessories 😂😍

Thank you for posting the shade names in the Kaja set!  They aren't listed on the product page and I have my eye on the set.  I love this collab, it's so fun!

@KatieBT  Never seen the film....but omg these items are so cute. I accidentally stumbled upon the scrunchies in store, and they are so soft. Its so tempting to get these goodies.

@Anastasiya13 We got to get you on the bandwagon 

@SportyGirly125  I am so down. I need to add it to my queue of netflix

Please do and let us know what you think after you watch! @Anastasiya13 

@KatieBT  I will....now all I need to do, is to find time to watch it. 🙂

I loved the first film and I'm loving this collection! Must get the Glow Recipe...

@txcatx I agree the glow recipe is a must!! I also want all the scrunchies. 

What’s your favorite part of the movie?! I’m so excited for the new one 😄

@KatieBT It's been awhile since I saw it, but I always thought the hand in the back pocket was so cute. And I love the interactions between the sisters--makes me wish I had a sister or two, but I got stuck with a brother, ha. And I can't wait for the new film, too!

@txcatx the sisterly love is too cute and hand in the back pocket scene always makes my heart skip a beat ❤️

TWO DAYS! I may watch one more time either tonight or tomorrow. 

@KatieBT  I have never seen the film, but it sounds so cute and lighthearted. I think I'm going to have to watch it now. Would it be really weird to buy something from the collab without having seen it yet, haha? That scrunchie gift set is just adorable. 

@PrettyPaint definitely watch it so you understand the significance of the scrunchie! I’m excited for you to see it and hear what you think 🙂

123 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • Collection Post.JPG
  • Amika.JPG
  • Glow Recipe.JPG
  • Kaja.JPG
  • Hair Accessories.JPG
  • Scrunchies.JPG
  • Laneige.JPG
  • Milk.JPG
  • 4D9CA929-EB39-47D1-9C39-5AE75668C495.jpeg