cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

Collection Post.JPG

Hi Friends! We are So. Beyond. Excited. to share this drool-worthy collection, launching in the US and available now! This new collab is Sephora’s first-ever partnership with one of TeamBIC’s favorite Netflix originals, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. (P.P.S. I’m still screaming inside over this collab!)

If you have seen the first film, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, you probably already understand how thrilled we are as well as our deep-rooted obsession with this collection. If you haven’t seen it yet throw on a sheet mask IMMEDIATELY and get ready to enjoy the best 1.5 hours of your existence – well, until the 2/12 preview of the new movie that is. If you don’t already know – this flick is about the awkward and hilarious topic of teen romance. Just watch it, promise?

Moving on to the adorable collaboration… Drumroll please!

Amika.JPG

AMIKA - Netflix  To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Polished Perfection Set 

This set featured a mini Polished Perfection Straightening Brush designed with adorable doodles and names from the movie like Peter (swoon!). The set also includes Amika’s crowd-pleasing Perk up Dry Shampoo.

Glow Recipe.JPG

GLOW RECIPE - Netflix To All the Boys The Love Letter Set

I can smell the delightful watermelon scent just looking at this product! This set includes a full-size Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist as well as a mini Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask. Can we take minute to appreciate the pink, travel-friendly bag? Sold!

Kaja.JPG

KAJA - Netflix To All the Boys P.S. I Still Love You Set

Everything about this Kaja kit is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! The kit includes three full-size products; the Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush in Coy, Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick in So Fine and a Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye pigment in Rose Quartz.

Hair Accessories.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Scrunchie Gift Set

This set in inspired by our Lara Jean’s iconic scrunchies and clips. If you didn’t know already – Lara is our fearless leader in the films! We might have freaked out a bit in the office when we saw this one... Okay we have no chill at all and are buying them as a team.

Scrunchies.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Kitsch Scrunchie Set

Again, give us all scrunchies!!! This set includes a soft, faux-fur scrunchie and a two-tone sequin scrunchie. Both are super cute and compliment any outfit.

Laneige.JPG

LANEIGE - Netflix To All the Boys Sealed With a Kiss Set

First things first, let’s talk packaging! These mini lip masks come in a square pouch shaped like a post card straight from the movie! The set features two mini Laneige Sleeping masks in the limited edition flavors, Sweet Candy and Mint Choco. You may have guessed, but these were inspired by the movie. 

Milk.JPG

MILK MAKEUP - Netflix To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Last but definitely not least is this Milk magic! This set includes three minis, featuring the Glow Oil Lip and two Cheek Sticks in the shades Glimmer and Halo.

Now back to the film. Don't forgot to throw on your favorite sheet mask and tune into Netflix on Wednesday, 2/12, to watch To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Love You.  

Where are all our TATB fans at?! Share your favorite scenes, quotes, and charters below by hitting the "reply" button.

Re: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

Haha yeah, it's because we're horror movie fans so this was a bit different for him. He did chuckle at some lines so there's that! 🙂 @KatieBT @PrettyPaint 

@KatieBT  omigoodness yess!!!! I am so excited for this! Sadly though I am in Canada - will these items be available online for the rest of the world?

@Boudreau  unfortunately they are US-only but the movie is something all of us can love together!

@KatieBT true! Maybe next time 🙂

cool!

cool!

I watched "To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You!" on Netflix as soon as I could, early Wednesday morning.  I loved it!   Highly recommend!  (I like the books a lot, too.

Jenny Han is a good author.)

@tsavorite oh I am SO EXCITED!!!!! The FOMO is unreal right now. Wonder if my team would mind if I ran off for a couple hours to watch this on my phone 😄

Maybe in a couple days we can post some spoilers. I can't wait to watch!!

I've read all the books, and watched the first movie at least 12 times. I've always wanted to know where to get the scrunchies, clips, and cute skincare. I'm so pumped that this is out! I can't wait to wear the masks and wear the scrunchie while watching the second movie!! ❤️ 

@oliviatdaponte #ScrunchieSelfie or it didn't happen!

Also love how big of a superfan you are - I need to read the books next. I'll suggest the series for my book club 🙂 

It’s already available to watch. Too bad I have to get up for work today. 

Same @SportyGirly125!  I'll watch when I get home though.  Thanks so much for recommending this!  I'm not sure I would have watched it not for you.  ❤️

@mrsmouse So glad you watched it. If you have time I recommend the books

We have a local used bookstore near me so I'm going to see if they have them.  Thanks for the recommendation @SportyGirly125🙂

@mrsmouse I got mine off Amazon

If I can't find them at my local shop I'll certainly hit up Amazon.  Thanks @SportyGirly125🙂

Just finished watching the first movie tonight based on all the love from everyone on this thread and I loved it! Thanks everyone!

Cant wait to watch the second one this week with my daughter (she’s 20) who had watched this already in the past and never told me about how awesome it was! 

Really hope the scrunchie set is available in Canada. 

@KateLovesYSL If you Love the movie you should read the books. They are really good

@KatieBT These sets are so cute! I haven't seen the first movie yet (I will this week!) but the collab looks like a good reflection of it 🙂

@RNGesusPls You got to watch it. It’s so cute. 

I finally had a chance to watch this movie and I love it! I sent it to my mom and told her she needs to watch it asap.  

My favorite part is: 

Spoiler
When Lara Jean finds out that her letters have been sent out. I honestly felt like I was stressing out with her but she handled it so well and made me laugh. 🙂 

I can't wait to catch the sequel tomorrow! 

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂 

@LaurieBT  Glad you enjoyed it too. I feel like I would have done a much worse job handling that situation and would have freaked out a bit more (knowing me). 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • Collection Post.JPG
  • Amika.JPG
  • Glow Recipe.JPG
  • Kaja.JPG
  • Hair Accessories.JPG
  • Scrunchies.JPG
  • Laneige.JPG
  • Milk.JPG
  • 4D9CA929-EB39-47D1-9C39-5AE75668C495.jpeg