cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

Collection Post.JPG

Hi Friends! We are So. Beyond. Excited. to share this drool-worthy collection, launching in the US and available now! This new collab is Sephora’s first-ever partnership with one of TeamBIC’s favorite Netflix originals, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. (P.P.S. I’m still screaming inside over this collab!)

If you have seen the first film, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, you probably already understand how thrilled we are as well as our deep-rooted obsession with this collection. If you haven’t seen it yet throw on a sheet mask IMMEDIATELY and get ready to enjoy the best 1.5 hours of your existence – well, until the 2/12 preview of the new movie that is. If you don’t already know – this flick is about the awkward and hilarious topic of teen romance. Just watch it, promise?

Moving on to the adorable collaboration… Drumroll please!

Amika.JPG

AMIKA - Netflix  To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Polished Perfection Set 

This set featured a mini Polished Perfection Straightening Brush designed with adorable doodles and names from the movie like Peter (swoon!). The set also includes Amika’s crowd-pleasing Perk up Dry Shampoo.

Glow Recipe.JPG

GLOW RECIPE - Netflix To All the Boys The Love Letter Set

I can smell the delightful watermelon scent just looking at this product! This set includes a full-size Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist as well as a mini Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask. Can we take minute to appreciate the pink, travel-friendly bag? Sold!

Kaja.JPG

KAJA - Netflix To All the Boys P.S. I Still Love You Set

Everything about this Kaja kit is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! The kit includes three full-size products; the Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush in Coy, Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick in So Fine and a Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye pigment in Rose Quartz.

Hair Accessories.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Scrunchie Gift Set

This set in inspired by our Lara Jean’s iconic scrunchies and clips. If you didn’t know already – Lara is our fearless leader in the films! We might have freaked out a bit in the office when we saw this one... Okay we have no chill at all and are buying them as a team.

Scrunchies.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Kitsch Scrunchie Set

Again, give us all scrunchies!!! This set includes a soft, faux-fur scrunchie and a two-tone sequin scrunchie. Both are super cute and compliment any outfit.

Laneige.JPG

LANEIGE - Netflix To All the Boys Sealed With a Kiss Set

First things first, let’s talk packaging! These mini lip masks come in a square pouch shaped like a post card straight from the movie! The set features two mini Laneige Sleeping masks in the limited edition flavors, Sweet Candy and Mint Choco. You may have guessed, but these were inspired by the movie. 

Milk.JPG

MILK MAKEUP - Netflix To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Last but definitely not least is this Milk magic! This set includes three minis, featuring the Glow Oil Lip and two Cheek Sticks in the shades Glimmer and Halo.

Now back to the film. Don't forgot to throw on your favorite sheet mask and tune into Netflix on Wednesday, 2/12, to watch To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Love You.  

Where are all our TATB fans at?! Share your favorite scenes, quotes, and charters below by hitting the "reply" button.

Re: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

Same @PrettyPaint!

@LaurieBT Yay. It’s so good that I watched it multiple times. 

@KatieBT  Ok, so I treated myself this weekend and watched the movie. It was so precious. A feel like a lot of teen love stories are either cheesy, trying too hard, etc., but this one was so well done and is such a sweet, timeless story that can appeal to all ages. It was really just a treat. 🙂

I had lots of favorite parts. I actually wouldn't mind watching it again hehe...

Spoiler
1. I found it so adorable when they set each others' photos on their phones as backgrounds. So cute.

2. I also loved when Lara Jean read through the love letters from Pete and all the sweet little compliments he gave her (like about how well she did on her presentation and how smart she is). 

So yeah, I'm in for Wednesday now. Yay!!!

@PrettyPaint Yay!!!!!!

That movie is so cute - love the collabs.

@KatieBT , @SportyGirly125 @RebeccaBT.  OMG, watched it Saturday!  That is seriously one of the sweetest movies I have ever seen!  I totally loved it and can't wait for Wednesday!

Favorite Part?  I'd have to say....

Spoiler
The end because the smile on Pete's face when he tells Lara Jean he's fallen in love with her was so genuine and completely priceless!  And then when she asks what kind of contract normal relationships have....I just died from giddyness!

@mrsmouse Yay!!!!

@mrsmouse reading this almost made me tear up - such a sweet and tender moment! 

I am SO excited we suckered you into watching over the weekend - hopefully this inspires others to hop on board on the TATB Express as well 🙂 

Honestly @KatieBT, I'm super glad that you guys did!  It is such a great "feel good" movie.  Thank you!!  ❤️  And now I get to watch the new one on Wednesday with everyone!  

@KatieBT these sets are making me want to watch! Loving all the scrunchie sets 😍

You have two days to watch the first movie @averylayne ! Let us know what you think 🙂 

@KatieBT oh no, only 2 days?? 

@averylayne You should watch it back to back if you have time. Right @KatieBT ? 

@averylayne You got to watch it. It’s such a cute movie.  I also love the books 

@SportyGirly125 I'll add it to the list! 😉

I bought the scrunchies for my daughters. So cute and chic

@misscg that is so sweet of you! What did she think of the scrunchies? Is she a fan of the movie? 

They love the scrunchies so much. I’ve worn the pink furry one a couple of times too. We haven’t seen the movies yet, but hopefully will check them out soon. 

Never heard of the show, but I’m loving all the sets @KatieBT 

@ElleElleG so cute right?! You must watch it if you can spare the time - ideally in the next two days before the new film comes out so we can all geek out together 😄

@ElleElleG It’s such a good movie. It’s based off books. 

Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • Collection Post.JPG
  • Amika.JPG
  • Glow Recipe.JPG
  • Kaja.JPG
  • Hair Accessories.JPG
  • Scrunchies.JPG
  • Laneige.JPG
  • Milk.JPG
  • 4D9CA929-EB39-47D1-9C39-5AE75668C495.jpeg
  • 3B6D2587-5CE3-4612-A476-F79F569E8F22.gif