cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

Collection Post.JPG

Hi Friends! We are So. Beyond. Excited. to share this drool-worthy collection, launching in the US and available now! This new collab is Sephora’s first-ever partnership with one of TeamBIC’s favorite Netflix originals, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. (P.P.S. I’m still screaming inside over this collab!)

If you have seen the first film, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, you probably already understand how thrilled we are as well as our deep-rooted obsession with this collection. If you haven’t seen it yet throw on a sheet mask IMMEDIATELY and get ready to enjoy the best 1.5 hours of your existence – well, until the 2/12 preview of the new movie that is. If you don’t already know – this flick is about the awkward and hilarious topic of teen romance. Just watch it, promise?

Moving on to the adorable collaboration… Drumroll please!

Amika.JPG

AMIKA - Netflix  To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Polished Perfection Set 

This set featured a mini Polished Perfection Straightening Brush designed with adorable doodles and names from the movie like Peter (swoon!). The set also includes Amika’s crowd-pleasing Perk up Dry Shampoo.

Glow Recipe.JPG

GLOW RECIPE - Netflix To All the Boys The Love Letter Set

I can smell the delightful watermelon scent just looking at this product! This set includes a full-size Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist as well as a mini Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask. Can we take minute to appreciate the pink, travel-friendly bag? Sold!

Kaja.JPG

KAJA - Netflix To All the Boys P.S. I Still Love You Set

Everything about this Kaja kit is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! The kit includes three full-size products; the Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush in Coy, Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick in So Fine and a Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye pigment in Rose Quartz.

Hair Accessories.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Scrunchie Gift Set

This set in inspired by our Lara Jean’s iconic scrunchies and clips. If you didn’t know already – Lara is our fearless leader in the films! We might have freaked out a bit in the office when we saw this one... Okay we have no chill at all and are buying them as a team.

Scrunchies.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Kitsch Scrunchie Set

Again, give us all scrunchies!!! This set includes a soft, faux-fur scrunchie and a two-tone sequin scrunchie. Both are super cute and compliment any outfit.

Laneige.JPG

LANEIGE - Netflix To All the Boys Sealed With a Kiss Set

First things first, let’s talk packaging! These mini lip masks come in a square pouch shaped like a post card straight from the movie! The set features two mini Laneige Sleeping masks in the limited edition flavors, Sweet Candy and Mint Choco. You may have guessed, but these were inspired by the movie. 

Milk.JPG

MILK MAKEUP - Netflix To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Last but definitely not least is this Milk magic! This set includes three minis, featuring the Glow Oil Lip and two Cheek Sticks in the shades Glimmer and Halo.

Now back to the film. Don't forgot to throw on your favorite sheet mask and tune into Netflix on Wednesday, 2/12, to watch To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Love You.  

Where are all our TATB fans at?! Share your favorite scenes, quotes, and charters below by hitting the "reply" button.

Re: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

@KatieBT  I'll definitely post here after watching it. I'm excited 🙂

@PrettyPaint It’s a good movie to watch

@SportyGirly125  Yay! It looks super cute.

Ahahhaa I feel you on that one @PrettyPaint! I haven’t seen the movie either but the Milk set looks super pretty to me! And I’ve been buying way too many scrunches at Nordy’s lately so don’t even get me started on those🤪

Wonder if these will even be available in Canada 🤔 either way, it was a fun read

I hope you can watch it @Guessgal. I'm so happy that scrunchies are a thing again. I'm starting to get a pretty huge collection, and I find them to be so comfy!!

@PrettyPaint  me too!  even though I was around the first time, and apparently you're not supposed to wear them twice, lol...but, who cares!  I've been wearing them for years, and would joke "I'm bringing scrunchie back" haha 😄  I have a bunch from ulta that I love, even those same kind of faux fur ones...

Hold on.... you’re not supposed to wear scrunchies twice?? I’ve never heard of this haha Or is this a line in a movie @treestar86 

oh, haha... @Guessgal  well supposedly the 'rule' (of fashion) is that if you wore it the first time, then you're supposedly too old to wear it again when it comes back in style.  so like all the 90's fashion of my youth that's now in style again, I'm not supposed to wear...haha. 😕

@treestar86 I have some faux fur ones too. They are so much fun. I don't know if you ever watched Sex and the City, but I was always a little bit personally hurt by Carrie Bradshaw's criticism of the scrunchie. 🙂

@PrettyPaint  I can still hear carrie's voice, "You have your leading lady running all over town wearing a scrunchie. A SCRUNCHIE!?"

Though Berger was such a baby about the whole thing 🙂 

@MissPuff  Ugh. I was never a fan of Berger. I forgot about him. I'll need to rewatch that episode 🙂

@PrettyPaint  I loved that show and bought probably all the dvd's...but that was years ago and I don't remember that part haha.  but we all know she didn't always have the best judgement, haha...she'd probably be rockin' one now, lol. 😉

You know, I bet she would wear one right now. Haha! @treestar86 

@Guessgal We got to get you to watch it too. 

@KatieBT  Omg everything is sooo cute. I love the hair set with the bobby pins! Adorable 

Isn’t everything adorable?! Have you watched the movie @ather ?

@KatieBT  Yes it’s so good. I can’t wait for the sequel!!! Everything is sooo cute! 

@ather you'll have to join our virtual watch party on Wednesday!

@KatieBT  I definitely will!!! Can’t wait 😊 

Hi @KatieBT,

Loving all of this! I am excited to see the new movie! 

Best,
Rebecca

I’m seriously counting down the days @RebeccaBT 😄 

I can’t think of a better way to spend my Wednesday!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • Collection Post.JPG
  • Amika.JPG
  • Glow Recipe.JPG
  • Kaja.JPG
  • Hair Accessories.JPG
  • Scrunchies.JPG
  • Laneige.JPG
  • Milk.JPG
  • 4D9CA929-EB39-47D1-9C39-5AE75668C495.jpeg