Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New to Community? Here are 3 Steps to Get Started

Hello beautiful people! Although many of you are familiar with the Beauty Insider Community – aka the BIC - we wanted to give some tips on how to navigate if you are new around here!

If you are new, first of all, we want to welcome you to Sephora’s Beauty Insider Community, your one-stop destination to share beauty advice, inspiration, news, and recommendations with real people in real time. We want you to feel comfortable in the BIC, so in the video above, Team BIC members @KatieBT and @BrendaBT outline the first 3 basic steps to get started.

Step 1:

First step, let’s work on your Profile! Pick a user name, add a photo, and tell us more about you!

Step 2:

Join groups! Head to the Groups page to browse and join different groups that speak to you and find conversations based on your beauty interests.

Step 3:

Introduce yourself in our latest New Member Monday thread, which we feature  the first Monday of every month! Need a little help figuring out how to post a reply or start a new thread in Community? No problem - check out our thread How to Post in Community thread and video.

This Community is a place for friendly discussion, questions, photo sharing, product recommendations, sharing experiences, and connecting with other beauty lovers like yourself – whether you’re a pro or a newbie, or somewhere in between.

We’re so excited you’re here! If you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to ask -- this community LOVES to help.

Now, which part of the BIC are you most excited to explore?  Let us know by hitting the reply button below!

Re: New to Community? Here are 3 Steps to Get Started

@CLphillips12183 Welcome to BIC! you have come to the right place

Anonymous Insider

Hoping to meet more people in the beauty industry and community! 😊

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

Hi everyone I'm new here and I'm glad that I can become a part of this fashion community!!

@SusanEwans Welcome to BIC!

I'm most excited to learn some techniques and or products that will help with my skin concerns. I'm almost 48 with a light neutral complexion with pink undertones and I desperately need some help with broken capillaries on my cheeks. I rarely find anything about them. They never even come up as an option under skin concerns although I know several women that struggle with them. Thank you for the lovely video to help navigate and get the most out of this site. 💜💜💜

I love all things anti-aging: Beauty, Skincare, Make-up and Tools. I'd really love to get the NuFace Trinity, but $$$$.

helpful tips on taking care of matured skin and hair,

Hey y'all. I just found out about this awesome beauty community at Sephora. Can't wait to meet new people and talk about all things beauty related 🌻

@Breebreeze @Welcome to BIC!

Hi! You seem very nice, thank you for including me in 😍 Sephora's Insider Group! 😍 And Thank you to 💜Selena Gomez 💚for creating Rare beauty, I think the message behind her products is something that I can relate to. 

Anonymous Insider

Hello I am a newbie everyone n I mean New I have been hiding from my favs like hair make up fashion BC I have not been myself but luckily now I am finally starting to feel lime me again thank God right hope to meet some great people and I have lots to learn n learning is my thang....

Sincerely

GreenEyedRuby

I am new to this, I joined awhile ago but I never explored the opportunities available or set up my profile until now. Separate is awesome, they are the only store to give me a birthday present. 

@seale5 Welcome to BIC!

@Anonymous @Welcome to BIC! There are great people on here. 

Hey I’m new but kinda reserved or shy. I’m just now really get into makeup. Can’t wait to look like Jackie Aina or MakeupShayla one of these days after learning all about makeup application and other tips. 

@deedeedabomb welcome to BIC!

Hey, I'm new but shy until I get to know you better! I'm most excited to get makeup tips, tricks and recommended products!! I love makeup but really need some tips and tricks on the application process so that I look more natural 

128 Replies
testing