Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

RE: Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

@byJESS that’s not bad if you shop at Sephora often throughout the year

Re: RE: Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Yes!! Its still worth it regardless. Im happy renewed mine a few days ago before the increase. 

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

@byJESS What????!

@bbyjess I know it's only $5, but that's a 50% increase!

Si we get 1.5 points for every $1? Staring this week?

Hi @AAAle95,

Yes! Rouge clients are now able to earn 1.5 points per dollar spent. Happy shopping!

Best Wishes,

Rebecca 

Woohoo! @RebeccaBT

Lately I had been feeling that being a VIB Rouge wasn't substantially different form being a VIB (the "hotline" is BS and I'm never able to make the 9am "exclusive" shopping events). I had really been dialing back my purchases, and toying with the idea of going down to VIB just to make a point. I really didn't like that the difference between VIB and VIB Rouge was less substantial than the difference between BI and VIB. The difference in rewards just didn't seem commensurate with the $650 difference in spending.

BUT NOW I am 100% back on board with VIB Rouge. With 1.5x points to VIBs 1.25x, being Rouge will actually mean something! This also makes me glad I had restricted my Sephora shopping earlier this year because now I am going to go crazy and earn so many points!!!

When does all of this become effective, now I am excited some what!

Hi @Backchloe1

You will start to see some changes on August 15th and updates will continue through the end of the month. For more details, you can always check out the FAQ's here > https://seph.me/2M3pjCd. 😉

-Mali 

@SephoraBIC Where do I go to redeem 2,500 points for a $100 reward?

@jezebelcat25

As someone mentioned, you are welcome to redeem points in the Rewards Bazaar on the site here > https://www.sephora.com/rewards. Thanks! 🙂

-Mali 

RE: Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Honestly I feel like the 2,500 points for $100 is so not worth it.

2500pts at 1.5pointperdollar as Rouge means you spend $1,...

2500pts at 1.5pointperdollar as Rouge means you spend $1,666.66 to get $100 back as a gift card. which is 6% return to spend at their store.. 5% if you are VIB.. and 4% as insider which...imho is pretty abismal all around. I mean it's better than using those points to "pay" for samples that you could otherwise usually get for free. Regardless it's definately something to keep in mind when using points to get a "full size" or $100. Is it worth it? it's better than the whopping zero Sephora has offered so far.. are there better point programs? yes. no doubt. I would recommend using a credit card that gives you 1-2% cashback on purchases to slightly sweeten the deal. dunno.. they've said the program is going to evolve over the next few years. I hope it does cause it's still not that great side rant... I seriously despise that they've made the YESROUGE/YESVIB codes one-and-done for online purchases. they must not like money cause I would buy more if it weren't. when those sales strike I buy what I "need" so that I know I got it at 20% off... then I think about things I might want and buy them if they haven't sold out. now I'm like??? no more code? okay you lose. that is dumb.

Re: 2500pts at 1.5pointperdollar as Rouge means you spend $1,...

Well I subscribe to Sephora Play, so I get my 50 point Play Pass each month. If I use them all, that is 600 points in a year which would bring the total I would need to spend down to 1066. If I shop when Sephora is doing a points multiplier event, it would be even less. You just have to be smart with how you spend. The same thing goes with Ulta.

@laulita

It's worth it for people who have been hoarding points for YEARS without seeing valued rewards that made sense to exchange for and who will continue to spend tons of money each year....ie. VIB Rouge

@Bry1991 wrote:
Honestly I feel like the 2,500 points for $100 is so not worth it.

I think is worth it if you shop a lot, for me it is🤷🏻‍♀️

@jezebelcat25 That reward should show up in the Rewards Bazaar on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting August 28th (per the post on the Customer Service board). 

Thinking about all the points I missed out on from not having 1.25 from the beginning of the year 

Yeah!! I’m excited for some of the changes but that bummed me out a little too. Thankfully I haven’t ordered as much from Sephora this year as last, I would have been way more irked! 

Anonymous Insider

So exciting! 💖 Looking forward to the new point system and the new rewards bazaar benefits!

Thanks, Sephora! 💋

342 Replies
testing