Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

Re: New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

This is wonderful news. Thank you @SephoraBIC

Love This!! Looks like we hit it on the head and @SephoraBIC was definitely listening @GG84!!

YAY! This is exciting!!!!  Thank you so much for listening!!!! Guess I'll continue being Rouge 😄 😄 😄

Image result for excited gif

Image result for happy gif

Wow - this looks really great. It definitely seems like Sephora has been listening! I really feel like this will help make being Rouge worth it - especially with the point multiplier and rouge rewards. Thank you for all your hard work @SephoraBIC !

This is Wonderful!!! 😄😄😄😄 thank you so much @SephoraBIC ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️AED4F7A1-1578-4224-A205-63B7BCBDC34E.gif

Thanks to @SephoraBIC for the update! These do sound like really positive changes, and definitely feel like we've been heard in a way that previous rewards updates haven't met! As I cruise into another year of Rouge, I really appreciate the bump in points earning but more importantly, the greater opportunity for actually spending them!

I look forward to seeing this all roll out! Thanks to all the mods for keeping their ear to the ground for what we want/need in this program!

OHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Thank you!

342 Replies
testing