Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points โ€“ VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice โ€“ VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 โ€“ Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

it's every Tuesday and Thursday at this moment! They are redeemed pretty fast. So make sure you get on the website at 9am sharp PT, and check from Reward Bazzar. It should show at the top, if not, refresh your page a few time, it will be there! Good luck! 

Anonymous Insider

Hey I tried to do it today at 9am too, but I couldnt find it. It is so difficult to find. I dont understand ! 

@Anonymousit's 9am PST so 12pm EST ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

so it means it starts 12pm est right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. So confusing ๐Ÿ˜›

@Anonymous  yes ๐Ÿ™‚ If you are in the eastern time zone new rewards will show up at 12pm (noon) for you. They drop every Tuesday and Thursday at that time.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you a lot ๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous Insider

2ACDC02B-254B-4C8A-B991-EF06517247E1.png

80CD32B9-8B4C-4CA2-9E19-30083175EDC0.png

Thats all showed up in my account, but I couldnt add the $100 reward to the basket ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

@Anonymous There's no guarantee that the rewards go up exactly at 9am PST/12pm EST, and sometimes it seems to take a few extra minutes for the $100 rewards to go up.

But regardless, here's a direct link to the $100 reward for 2500 points on the US site:

https://www.sephora.com/product/rouge-reward-P433818?skuId=2123503

Anonymous Insider

I just got it. Thank you so much ! 

You're welcome @Anonymous!

Anonymous Insider

Hey its me again. I added in my basket but I never recevie the email within 24hours. Do I need to check out when I added the $100 reward to the basket? I clicked check out and then the $100 disappear ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Poor me! 

@Anonymous You add the $100 reward to your shopping cart (like any other reward), and then you complete the check out process. You would have received an order confirmation for it, usually by email (which will have an order number) but you can also check your order history in your online account. 

If your order went through, you can check your spam or junk folder for the reward sent by email. A number of other posters mentioned that their emails went to spam/junk.

Anonymous Insider

Tks a lot ! I will wait unti this Thursday again โ˜บ๏ธ

Hello everyone,

I'm a little confused. I purchased my $100 rouge reward this past Thursday but have yet to receive an e-mail in regards to how to activate/use my reward. Is anybody else having this issue? 

Thanks in advanced ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi @thearybear have you checked your spam/junk mail folder? Apparently a few people have had an issue with the email going there. If it's not there, I recommend contacting Customer Service directly or seeing if one of the lovely mods can take a look into it for you.

RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Anyone see the new BECCA Champagne Pop full-size reward for 750 points? I received an email about it but donโ€™t see it in the reward bazaar. It says it is available now in the email though..hmm! Any help would be good! Thanks!

Re: RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Oh! Just signed in and saw that. Decided to grab it since I had 850 points. Yay!

Hi all, 

As @Mochapj mentioned, here is a link to the reward > https://seph.me/2Qb8eos. Please log in and check back there for this to drop. Thanks! 

-Mali 

I'm in Canada and saw it right as the rewards dropped. I'm guessing it must be sold out since it's gone now.

@yvrdamsel it's showing up for me in the US. 

9 Replies
testing