Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

RE: Re: RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

it’s there now, hurry!

Re: RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

not cool as i’m sure that is the one most were looking for too

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

I'm so excited for the new changes, hoping it makes the reward program better and worth it to be a Rouge member. In Canada we have limited options for stores, and while I love shopping at Sephora (seriously I feel like I live there haha), the rewards program has been seriously lacking the past few years. I am hoping the new benefits will make me feel appreciated as a customer and make for a better rewards program 🙂

RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Given that there is a sale at the end of the month will there still be the annual November sale? Will it be the same discount as usual?

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Just noticed the 250 pt reward is "limited supply"? I'm sure that isn't the case? Maybe this needs phrased better?

2018-08-15 15_55_30-Sephora.png

Just wanted to jump in and confirm that the 250-point Birthday option will not be limited. I hope that helps!

Thank you! @StephanieBT

@scott1201,

I see! Okay, I will share this feedback!

-Mali 

@scott1201 And I'm sure this was already mentioned, but why do VIB and Rouge have the same 250 point choice?  Since the minimum for Rouge is about 3x that of VIB, should the birthday points be like 750?

I was thinking the same thing.

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ @greeneyedgirl107 I’d like to be a fly on the wall for these conversations!

I'm glad you posted this @scott1201 b/c I was mixed up.  I thought that BIs had the choice between the generic birthday gift or choosing a 250 points gift from the Rewards Bazaar.  I didn't realize that the choice was between getting the generic bday gift or choosing to have 250 points added to your account!

@scott1201 There's more information in the FAQ which was linked to in the OP:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

Specifically, Sephora said (emphasis added):

Rouge Reward:

What is a Rouge Reward and who can use one?

A Rouge Reward is a non-transferable $100 reward available to Rouge members in exchange for redemption of 2,500 Beauty Insider points, while supplies last on a first-come-first-served basis.  A $100 Rouge Reward then can be used online or in store for the purchase of merchandise only.  Merchandise does not include e-gift cards, gift cards, a FLASH Shipping subscription, a Play! Subscription, taxes or shipping.  Employees of Sephora, Sephora inside JCPenney, and JCPenney are not eligible to redeem points for Rouge Rewards. Rouge Rewards expire 90 calendar days after the email confirmation date (details below).

Some of the mods have clarified that more $100 Rouge Rewards will be added on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but each new "batch" will have a limited amount available.

Thanks, @lachaton! Totally understandable for the $100 reward, but it looks like the same idea is being reflected on the 250 pt birthday reward. I'm pretty sure there actually isn't a limited supply, but it might confused people (like me 🙂 ) with it's phrasing

Hi @scott1201,

Sorry for any confusion and thanks for the feedback! 🙂 You can see the point option for VIB and Rouge on the Birthday Gift page on the site here > https://seph.me/2Pd1WnK. I don't see anywhere that states limited supply for this. Send me a PM if you have further questions. Thanks!

-Mali 

@scott1201 Oops, my bad! I read your post too quickly 🙂 I’m glad you clarified because that is VERY strange! I hope you’re right! 

RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Kinda sucky new benefits arent introduced at the start of the year so everyone can benefit from the birthday points this year. Lucky for those whose birthdays are from this point onwards. Would have loved to have gotten points instead of the birthday gift

Same. My birthday (and subsequent gift selection) was just last week. 😒

@miltoncat Same! I placed an order last week and then a couple days later saw the update and was like oh... well... darn.

I just noticed the VIB birthday 250 points or gift option is live.  

Image result for it has begun meme

FLASH Shipping is now $15 per year for BI & VIB

2 Replies
testing