Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

I am excited for this ☺️ So glad that BIC team listen to what we had to say to help improve the program 💜 I think this will

help bring the excitement back in to be a Rouge member and the rewards program for all us Sephora insider out there!!! 

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

😲😲😲 Fantastic news!!! Thanks for listening Sephora!!! 🙌

RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Are the points we already have redeemable towards the $100? Or will we have to earn new ones?

Re: RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Hi @MikaF,

Your Beauty Bank points (current and any new points you earn) will be redeemable towards the $100 Rouge Reward when it is available. 🙂 Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Hello!

Once launched, will the $100 reward for Rouges be available anytime for cash out or a limited quantity during Bazaar drops? 

@kdc371 

The FAQ states they will be a limited quantity of them every Tuesday and Thursday 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

Thank you!

This is great news!  The FAQ link isn't working on my end; could someone verify for me if this August sale impacts or replaces the November VIB Sale?

@tasmith Speaking of, I'd like to see more sales than just April and November.

RE: Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Doesn't say anything about the November sale. I expect this is in addition to the regular Fall sale. 🙂

Re: RE: Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

@MadhuV @tasmith One of the mods responded to this question in the other thread, and indicated that they don't know whether or not the November sale will continue.

You can find that post here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4115465...#M151860

Thanks for the link! This was my main question; I'm really hoping the November sale stays in existence as it's still a bit too close to the April sale for me to want to stock up on anything, plus none of the fall/holiday releases have really started coming yet. 

Thank you!

This is great news! Thank you Sephora for listening to your members! I love Sephora even more! ❤️

@keana1 I totally second that! THIS is what makes Sephora stand out. BEST customer service experience!

These are amazing news!!! These are all very, VERY welcomed changes that members of BIC were suggesting for a looooong time. It’s so good to know the Sephora team is listening to the feedback of their (most loyal) customers. Good job and keep it coming!! @SephoraBIC EE73A078-78C4-4E93-9369-4990B72FCE0A.gif

Glad to see this is rolling out so soon! Just in time for my birthday 😉😬

@gonerogue We must bdays close together because I got excited for some birthday shopping too! Mine is August 26. 

@starsandbucks Team Virgo! Mine is Aug 31 and I know some other ladies here celebrate a birthday at the end of August as well like @sabrinas ❤️❤️

@gonerogue @starsandbucks yep! Im august 28 🙂 guess it was a popular time 9 months earlier, lol!

@sabrinas oh, boy.... that extra holiday love 🙈

testing