Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg

End of September already, BIC! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ‚ Beauty-wise, this has been a month of hydration for me, and that is definitely reflected in my monthly faves. To be honest, a few of the products Iโ€™m shouting out here have actually been at the top of my list for the past couple of months, but theyโ€™ve become so integrated into my regular routine that I almost forgot about them (considering the number of times I wash my hands throughout the day, is it safe to say that the Ouai soap is my most-used beauty product?). Hydration heavy-hitters aside, I wish I could transmit scent through the BIC and out from your screen for you to catch a whiff of the floral magic that is my new go-to Nest perfumeโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Hereโ€™s a list of the products I kept coming back to this month:

What about you, BIC? Hit the โ€œReplyโ€ button and let us know what skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products you were reaching for the most in September. Remember to use the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to make it easy for fellow BICers to shop your lists! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

I am so glad you like the Necessaire conditioner, @faeriegirl !  Unfortunately, I'm one of those people whose hair felt greasy (but didn't look greasy) after using it.  By the time I cut down enough on the conditioner to eliminate the greasy feel, there wasn't enough to adequately condition my hair.  Like you, I do like the shampoo, but not enough to continue to use after this container is empty.  Maybe I'll look into the Olaplex...๐Ÿ™‚

Boy, it's getting chilly! ๐Ÿฅถ I posted my September favourites on my IG @ coralista.meesta already, but here is a quick recap!

1. Drunk Elephant Lala Retroโ„ข Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 
  2. Buxom Full-Onโ„ข Plumping Lip Cream Gloss Berry Blast 
  3. ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment 
  4. WASO YUZU-C Beauty Sleeping Mask 1.7 oz / 50 mL 
  5. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Hot Cherry - just tried this yesterday as my lippie for dinner out and wow, I wasn't expecting it to tingle so much! But it was still a comfortable tingle. It's supposed to be red, but my lips are pigmented so it turned out a little more pink on me. Still super pretty though!

B7F731F7-ABE0-4BCE-AF5D-3D7E8D292C25.JPG

Great finds this month @Guessgal big fan of ceramide moisturizers, your skin is going to be very nicely looked after come those cold winter months ๐Ÿ’™

Whoa I used to love the Waso sleeping mask @Guessgal - thanks for reminding me about it! And yes, I had the same reaction as you did re: the Fenty Gloss Bomb Heat; I've never found a lip plumper that tingles as strongly as this one - I also still find it comfortable (and oddly satisfying!).

@Guessgal 

Does the WAso smell like yuzu?

Love those lippies and we share the love for the Ilia Color Haze pigments @Guessgal ! 

@Guessgal  Great monthly favs!

@Guessgal @I love the retro cream for the colder months too !

@Kim888 @Titian06 Iโ€™m going onto my 3rd tub of the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Moisturizer. My skin drinks this up in the winter and Iโ€™ve seriously wondered what Iโ€™d do without it (probably layer on additional sleeping masks, if that were the case ๐Ÿ˜…)

Thanks, @Guessgal !  Winter is when I need extra moisture.๐Ÿ’ง

Ooooh that Ilia is so good, isnโ€™t it, @Guessgal! What shade are you currently loving? I have ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Waking Up on my F&F shortlistโ€ฆ

@eshoe Yesss it is! Iโ€™m currently using the shade Before Today, which I love for a monochromatic look since itโ€™s a nice dusty mauve on me. I actually discovered it when looking for a replacement for the Too Faced liquid lipstick in Melted Chihuaha, which I loved using on my eyelids as an all-over eyeshadow instead of as a lippie lol, but sadly itโ€™s discontinued now. Iโ€™m thinking of getting the Ilia in shade Sing next, since it looks like a lovely berry ๐Ÿ˜

Ooh I will have to take a peek at that shade too, @Guessgal. I love the vanilla cupcake scent on this blush, itโ€™s a nice little perk ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Guessgal - I keep looking at the Lala Retro Whip, but always talk myself out of it.  Maybe this winter will be the year I try it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@GeorginaBT  Wow! How is it the end of September already ๐Ÿคฏ great favs!!! I think I have a sample of that Nest scent I may need to look for it now! Sounds amazing!!

I can't believe it @ather ๐Ÿค” It's still July in my head!! 

And yes, you must smell the Nest perfume! TBH, I was surprised I was drawn to it because I typically don't reach for floral scents, but I think this just changed my mind about that.

Oooh, I need to find myself a sample of that Kilian perfume, @BluePaisley! Their scents are amazing ๐Ÿ˜

Great faves, @BluePaisley! I have been interested in trying other MBM products, and lip plumper are always fun. 

@eshoe its my fav lip plumper Iโ€™ve tried! 

@BluePaisley  Great favs!

247 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg
  • 227A0682-006D-4E76-B098-9BE6883F4808.jpeg
  • 840BC008-60C6-46EF-8398-485EF2595CCD.jpeg
  • 0948FF7D-33FA-444F-A92D-435430D23C6A.jpeg
  • 09DC33CB-91F6-4FC2-B49A-9456825577AB.jpeg
  • 7779DA01-5924-49DD-AA8E-42DD1A58FF50.jpeg
  • 3D5C580B-9F30-4D79-824A-3627FB606B19.jpeg
  • B7F731F7-ABE0-4BCE-AF5D-3D7E8D292C25.JPG