Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg

End of September already, BIC! 🤯🍂 Beauty-wise, this has been a month of hydration for me, and that is definitely reflected in my monthly faves. To be honest, a few of the products I’m shouting out here have actually been at the top of my list for the past couple of months, but they’ve become so integrated into my regular routine that I almost forgot about them (considering the number of times I wash my hands throughout the day, is it safe to say that the Ouai soap is my most-used beauty product?). Hydration heavy-hitters aside, I wish I could transmit scent through the BIC and out from your screen for you to catch a whiff of the floral magic that is my new go-to Nest perfume… 😌

Here’s a list of the products I kept coming back to this month:

What about you, BIC? Hit the “Reply” button and let us know what skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products you were reaching for the most in September. Remember to use the “#” symbol to make it easy for fellow BICers to shop your lists! 😊

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

@Ispend2much6 Great faves this month! You're the second person I've heard rave about the tarte tubing mascara (after the BIC's very own @AlexBT 😊). I gotta give it a try! 

@GeorginaBT  Thank you!  I might like it a tiny bit better than my very-loved  Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara .  I need to compare them.

You should visit  Tarte direct's site soon- wink wink. 🙂

@GeorginaBT Yesss it's so good! I just upgraded my mini size with a full-size replen during the Oh Snap! sale. 🙌

@Ispend2much6 the Tarte mascara has peaked my curiosity!!

@lmaster   It adds soo much length!  I haven't tried it alone yet, always on top of another mascara.  I have no idea how to take a picture that adequately shows my lashes or else I would take one for you wearing it!  Tarte has 40% off their site now if you have an account with them. 🙂

I sure do 🤣 @Ispend2much6 

@Ispend2much6 that's a great Fall lip color!

@CookieGirl1  Thank you!  It was a pleasant surprise. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  Darn. I was keeping the tarte tubing mascara on my radar but now I am kicking myself for not snag it. You have a great monthly favs!! 

@ather  Thanks!  I'll bet it will be on sale again. Tarte direct is always having sales.

@Ispend2much6  I’ll have to check it out!

Good month @Ispend2much6 ! Love the looks of the liner! 

@Sunnysmom  Shiseido is one of those brands that never calls to me.  I'm glad I took a chance on these.

Yup @Ispend2much6 , and they are really tried and true I think. 

You sold me on the Shiseido, @Ispend2much6. That Dior mascara…might be blue? How fun! 

@eshoe  I think I have four shades of the Shiseido already!  My hand is tan; that may affect how the shades appear.

The mascara is black; it is confusing with the blue band on the tube.

@Ispend2much6 blue mascara takes me back a ‘few’ years, not sure I would wear it now but it sure looks fun. 

Do you happen to know if the tip is a brush or felt on the Shiseido? I can do some digging around, sometimes it is easy to find. I tried the Stila and loved how it worked but it must have been close to expiration date as it dried up pretty quick. The tip size on that one is excellent imo.

@eshoe  It's actually a gel liner!  I don't think you'll be disappointed if you try one.  I wore it a couple of weeks ago, when we still had summer weather, and I was out and sweating quite a bit, and it didn't run at all. 

The tip is 1.5 mm.  And a word of warning- you can't reverse twist it back down.

The way I like wearing blue mascara, (although I don't have one right now,) is to apply black mascara as I usually do, then apply the blue on top of it, but only on the bottom of the undersides of my lashes, those closest to my eyes.  It gives a little "pop" to them.

Oh, the Shiseido sounds like a good gel liner @Ispend2much6! I loved the MJ ones, and the GXVE are very smooth although they take more time to apply with preciseness. I’ve become accustomed to a quick flick so it is harder to practice the patience necessary for gel liners. 

I LOVE your tip/trick about the blue mascara! Now I am wondering how feasible it would be to add a little eye-safe blue glitter on top of that look.

@eshoe   The Shiseido ones are more fluid and easier to apply than the MJ ones (although I have a few that I love; the shades were so unique, especially the lavender gray ones.)

The blue glitter idea sounds pretty!

I need to pick up the Dr Dennis Gross Spectralite Eyecare Pro!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg
  • 227A0682-006D-4E76-B098-9BE6883F4808.jpeg
  • 840BC008-60C6-46EF-8398-485EF2595CCD.jpeg
  • 0948FF7D-33FA-444F-A92D-435430D23C6A.jpeg
  • 09DC33CB-91F6-4FC2-B49A-9456825577AB.jpeg
  • 7779DA01-5924-49DD-AA8E-42DD1A58FF50.jpeg
  • 3D5C580B-9F30-4D79-824A-3627FB606B19.jpeg
  • B7F731F7-ABE0-4BCE-AF5D-3D7E8D292C25.JPG
  • 69D22F7C-69BC-4FD1-AB02-21FDB5CC392A.jpeg