Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg

End of September already, BIC! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ‚ Beauty-wise, this has been a month of hydration for me, and that is definitely reflected in my monthly faves. To be honest, a few of the products Iโ€™m shouting out here have actually been at the top of my list for the past couple of months, but theyโ€™ve become so integrated into my regular routine that I almost forgot about them (considering the number of times I wash my hands throughout the day, is it safe to say that the Ouai soap is my most-used beauty product?). Hydration heavy-hitters aside, I wish I could transmit scent through the BIC and out from your screen for you to catch a whiff of the floral magic that is my new go-to Nest perfumeโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Hereโ€™s a list of the products I kept coming back to this month:

What about you, BIC? Hit the โ€œReplyโ€ button and let us know what skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products you were reaching for the most in September. Remember to use the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to make it easy for fellow BICers to shop your lists! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

It is definitely cooling to the skin, @missy94612. It is always a bonus to find a mask that is aesthetically pleasuring, too ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@eshoe - I bought the Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 05 Rosy Beige too!  Definitely a fave this month for me as well! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Oooooh @Titian06 I would love to know what type of brush you are using with it!

@eshoe - My tried and true blush brushes are well over 10 years old.  Three are Mary Kay and two are discontinued Sephora No. 31.  They both look similar to the blush brush in this set:  SEPHORA COLLECTION Charcoal Infused Vegan Makeup Brush Set .  I don't know anything about the brush in this set to know if it actually is a good match to what I use.  I was just trying to find a visual for you.  I do have SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #55 that I use with my Gurlein Meteorites.  I found it to be too soft for picking up blush the way I like.

@Titian06 it is wonderful to have tied and true brushes that last through the years. They are like good companions, arenโ€™t they โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe  Great favs! Now I want to try that mascara! Im a sucker for trying new ones!! I didnโ€™t know sun bum made skincare products I thought they only made sunscreen!! I need to check them out!! You have the best fall picture! 

@ather the ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood seems to be a thinner consistency, and with the tiny brush may be why it is labeled as a โ€˜Lash Snackโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜ It just might be the perfect โ€˜finishing mascara,โ€™ too!

I have to say that I am always inspired by @qusporkโ€™s love for fall this time of year โ˜บ๏ธ

Great faves, @eshoe! I have an ITEM Beauty mascara sitting unopened in my stash at the moment, and this just made me excited to crack it open. Length is always what I aim for with mascara! 

Hmmmm, someone else with an unopened cache of mascara, @GeorginaBT? I am right there with ya! The brush part of the wand is so precise. It takes a little more time & effort because of its tiny size, but it has been worth it ๐Ÿ™‚

A big YES!! to hydration @GeorginaBT! Loving your favorites this month! I found a gwp promo sample of NEST New York Wild Poppy Eau de Parfum earlier this month and completely understand why it's a go-to for you. It smells soooo good! I have a mini of the Ceremonia hair mask that I've been meaning to get to; this is the nudge I need. Happy fall!

Happy fall dearest @itsfi! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ I love how the Ceremonia mask smells - it's actually one of the few hair products that I can still smell lingering in my hair after a shower (not sure why scent usually doesn't cling to my hair!).

Excited for your faves this month~ 

Isn't it so easy to love something so much, that it slips your mind when Favorites Time comes around, @GeorginaBT?! I get it!!! That Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL is one of mine, too ๐Ÿ™‚

That's when you know it's that good @eshoe!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Such a great observation, @GeorginaBT ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I have that eye cream @GeorginaBT it's heavenly ๐Ÿคฉ I wish I could smell that perfume, it sounds like you absolutely love it!

My big find this month was the makeup removing Balm by Farmacy,

Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 

It's so nice and not harsh and melts the makeup off my face. You just let it sit and massage it in and follow with your regular face wash. It's amazing!

@CynthieLu  Ooo thatโ€™s a great cleansing balm!

@CynthieLu +1 for Green Clean! ๐Ÿ’š My go-to cleansing balm ๐Ÿ˜Š I bought Farmacy Holiday Party Green Clean Trio last year and am still working through my second tub.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg
  • 227A0682-006D-4E76-B098-9BE6883F4808.jpeg
  • 840BC008-60C6-46EF-8398-485EF2595CCD.jpeg
  • 0948FF7D-33FA-444F-A92D-435430D23C6A.jpeg
  • 09DC33CB-91F6-4FC2-B49A-9456825577AB.jpeg
  • 7779DA01-5924-49DD-AA8E-42DD1A58FF50.jpeg
  • 3D5C580B-9F30-4D79-824A-3627FB606B19.jpeg
  • B7F731F7-ABE0-4BCE-AF5D-3D7E8D292C25.JPG
  • 69D22F7C-69BC-4FD1-AB02-21FDB5CC392A.jpeg