Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1632497201867.png

­­

September is almost at its end, and you know what that means – it’s time for us to share our monthly favorites! While I have one newer product that made it on my list this month (*not-so-subtly flips my hair so you catch a whiff of Ouai x Byredo’s warm, sandalwood-scented leave-in conditioner*), September mostly had me rediscovering old favorites in my collection. These are my tried and trues!

The Beauty Insider Community wants to know: what beauty products have you been loving this month? All makeup, skincare, hair care, fragrance, and wellness recommendations are more than welcome. Here are my September favorites:

Hit the “Reply” button below to share what beauty products you’ve been reaching for the most lately and use the “#” symbol to tag your faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2021 Edition!

@Kim888, ahhhh, rediscovered favorites! 💞 Your post is reminding me to pull out my deluxe sample of that Heimish cleanser.

I love testing out and trying new primers but I always end up going back to the Hourglass one, on my skin, it's fantastic.

@Kim888 I'm sad about Marc Jacobs going under; they had some really good products :(.

@Kim888  I love when I rediscovered my old favs!! 

@Kim888 @It’s so nice to rediscover favorites. I love the ND Duo Glow. I bought an extra of ‘Rayo’ to have when my current runs out. 🙂

@Kim888   It is a nice primer!  I just found my mini hiding on my dresser a few days ago.  I'm looking forward to trying it again.

@GeorginaBT  Happy fall. How is it the end of September already? Great favs! 

Happy fall @GeorginaBT! 🍁🍂 A huge yes! to rediscovering oldies-but-goodies! 😍 

Keep up the not-so-subtle hair flip - the scent on Ouai x Byredo leave-in conditioner sounds amazing!! Fall feels! 💖

I am head (or hair) over heels in love with the new JVN Nurture Hydrating Shampoo 10 oz/ 295 mL JVN Nurture Hydrating Conditioner 10 oz/ 295 mL JVN Complete Instant Recovery Heat Protectant Leave-In Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL JVN Nurture Deep Moisture Mask 5 oz/ 147 mL #I have thick wavy color treated hair and have always been on the hunt for that liquid silky T.V. Shampoo commercial hair! Sadly, I am more frizz then fabulous. Enter my fairy goddess JVN!! I love everything from the metal and glass packaging to the luxurious high end spa smell but the reason I will alway have this in my “must leave immediately because of -insert national emergency or zombie apocalypse - bag” is I now have liquid silky hair!! Ends are smooth and my hair has gloss and bounce!! My hair is finally living her best life! I have theJVN Complete Hydrating Air Dry Hair Styling Cream 5 oz/ 147 mL on order. @jvnhair

"My hair is finally living her best life!" Love this! My hair wants to live her best life, @makeupjunkie65😍  I have the JVN shampoo and conditioner on my list; may be adding a few more items based on your favorites. Yay for "shampoo commercial hair"! 🎉

These sound great, @makeupjunkie65! I've been curious about the JVN products since watching a video with the founder at the Sephoria event. Now I might need to put some in my basket for the F&F sale... Have you by any chance tried either the Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Oil line or the Redken All Soft line? I'm just curious how this compares to those. 

@quspork , I have tried both lines previously and for my thick, dry , wavy color treated hair I was disappointed. Bumble and Bumble was okay and the oil was my favorite of any of the products and the Redken All Soft was a complete waste of money for me. Too much fragrance and chemicals and definitely didn’t leave my hair All Soft. I am going to buy back ups for my back ups from the #jvn Hair line!! It’s a game changer for me.

Thanks for getting back to me about that, @makeupjunkie65! It's a shame those lines didn't work out for you- both lines have had some great products for me. But I do appreciate the comparisons anyway. At least the JVN is working nicely for you! 

It sounds like you are describing my hair type also @makeupjunkie65. I have enough hair products of all types to last me at least a full year if not longer. Hopefully either samples or a deluxe will become available. Is the scent strong because my husband has become allergic to fragrances?

@Loretta55 , I hear on the year supply of hair products! I just tossed and gave away tons of Lanza, Pureology, Kenra, Ouia, Olaplex, Authentic Beauty Concept And many many other brands! It is THAT good! I absolutely adore the smell and it is light but very Zen like. It must be the sandlewood. Very relaxing.💕💕

@makeupjunkie65 , oh I love L'anza! My sister is a hairstylist, and after I had an operation she gave me some L'anza products to help my hair get back to normal. So nourishing!

@makeupjunkie65 - I looked at his products when the page went up and was curious.  After reading your post, I'm really interested now!  😍

@Titian06 , as I am touching my luxurious locks of hair, I can’t recommend JVN Hair enough!! Silky hair awaits you!💕💕

I haven't tried any of the JVN products yet @makeupjunkie65 , but having them land on your favorites and his fun content during Sephoria has it on my radar now!

@Mcakes Believe me your hair will thank you! I have salon day hair every day!💕💕

My favorites for this month are:

Maison Margiela REPLICA' Matcha Meditation 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Toilette Spray 

Trader Joe's Pumpkin body butter

Trader's Joe's Cinnamon Whisks-It makes the house smell amazing

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT_0-1632497201867.png
  • 252391A1-5EAA-4B99-8C24-C38ECB292CBE.jpeg
  • 20210925_134717.jpg
  • 50027839-C49D-410C-9504-979196B77554.jpeg
  • 4B039537-66D8-4622-817F-773C4130BF3E.jpeg
  • AA4E4A79-EF5A-4283-B3EA-65F93701D3DE.jpeg
  • C7C9A6D3-D8A0-4AED-86F9-EC42D7E889E4.jpeg
  • elleb810_0-1632791721673.png
  • September 2021 Favorites
  • Sept Faves - Le Paradis banana balm swatch.jpeg
  • NARS pro-prime swatch.jpeg
  • F1AE8EFB-7C7C-4A13-8DA1-C55FCCD9D02F.jpeg
  • 3 skincare faves...
  • ...and 1 nail fave for September 2021.
  • FBBC32D4-1A9D-446C-AD8D-BAC91D530542.jpeg
testing