Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1698078215304.png

Boo! 👻🎃 It’s spooky how quickly October is flying by, BIC. I’m curious what new products all of you have been trying this season – personally, I feel like this time of year is one of the most exciting when it comes to beauty releases (holiday kits, anyone?)! I’ve been picking up a couple things I see trending at Sephora here and there, while also shopping my own stash and checking off my “been meaning to try this!” list.

Here are some of my October favorites:

Handing the mic to you! 😊🎤 The Beauty Insider Community would love to know: what skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and wellness products have you been loving most this month? Be sure to use the “#” symbol to tag any products you mention!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2023 Edition!

@Mellmars1185  Great favs! Can we get the touchland in Canada? I can’t remember seeing it! I need to try that JVN oil!! 

@ather Thank you! No, we can't get Touchland in Canada. @itsfi was so kind to get it for me in NYC on our Sephoria trip. I didn't make it to the shopping trip with everyone that day, and she came back with it 😊. I had been loving the scent. She was making sure our hands were sanitized at all times 💗

@Mellmars1185  Aww that was so sweet of @itsfi  she is literally the best 🥰

You haaaad to have it @Mellmars1185! I'm keeping my fingers crossed 🤞that all of Canada can get the Touchland hand sanitizers soon! @ather 

Ok ok I think I need to try JVN Complete Pre-Wash Scalp & Hair Strengthening Treatment Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL @Mellmars1185, it sounds fantastic. I mean the sales right around the corner, it's three perfect time! 😉 

@CynthieLu Have you used a scalp oil ? I have a few in my stash, but I keep going back to this one. I also like Fable & Mane HoliRoots™ Pre-Wash Treatment Oil for Thinning Hair 3.4 oz/ 100 mL it smells amazing.

I use a scalp oil by the Ordinary, I've never tried any by Fable and Maine ( they look good too 😉)

The one by the Ordinary you don't have you wash out, the few drops absorb by morning and it just leaves your scalp feeling good. Does JVN's wash out easily? @Mellmars1185 

@CynthieLu The JVN does wash out easily for me yes. On the days that I leave the oil in my hair I usually double cleanse with Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scalp Scrub Home & Away Duo  (just the scalp scrub). I dont know if I will be able to get away with this in the colder months because sometimes I get a dry scalp. But this definitely does that trick. I only like to dpuble cleanse when I do this because I already have an oily scalp to begin with 😊

@GeorginaBT ohhh the summer Fridays! Great choices!! 

IMG_20231020_104749768.jpg

Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Acne Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL 

Trader Joe's pumpkin vanilla hand soap 🤤 

Kopari golden aura body oil 

Ellis Brooklyn SWEET Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL 

Farmacy Lip Smoothie Vitamin C + Peptide Lip Balm Apple 

Laneige pumpkin lip mask

@lmaster I'm so glad to see another love for the Farmacy Lip Smoothie Vitamin C + Peptide Lip Balm Apple !  It's in my cart waiting for tomorrow!

Oh it's so good!! @missjeanie 

@lmaster, your lip care has some definitely fall feels to it! Does the Laneige pumpkin smell more like a pumpkin dessert or an actual pumpkin?

@itsfi it's pumpkin spice, sorry! Definitely smells like pumpkin pie 😋🥧

@lmaster  Great favs! Your lips must be so soft!! 

Yes they definitely are!! 🤣 thank you @ather 

@lmaster Yay!!!  Love to see that the Kopari oil and TJ hand soap made the list.

Thank you sweet @SportyGirly125 you were so kind to surprise me with them!! Amazing products 💓

Oooh I haven't tried any Paula's Choice other than Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant @lmaster! I bet they make a good anti-acne cleanser; the exfoliant has been really effective for me and others I've recommended it to! 

This is one of my top favorite cleansers @GeorginaBT it just leaves my skin so soft and hydrated 

I can't believe it's that time already!  Wow.  I've been so focused on updating my wardrobe after the pandemic that I've neglected my beauty interests.   I've been liking ColourPop's Liquid Liner Pen Numero Uno for connecting my stamped wings to my lashline liner.

@greeneyedgirl107, I may need to look into stamped wings next year.

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT_0-1698078215304.png
  • IMG_4805.jpeg
  • IMG_4016.jpeg
  • IMG_20231020_104749768.jpg
  • 20231024_080533.jpg
  • IMG_0807.jpeg
  • IMG_20231025_081402740.jpg
  • 396046786_1024094015486214_8026859258674615443_n.jpg
  • IMG_3292.jpeg
  • October 2023 Favorites