Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Monthly Faves October 2022Monthly Faves October 2022

Happy spooky szn, BIC! To be honest, there isn’t anything too scary about my October picks, unless you consider how deeply obsessed I’ve been with collecting all of these Dyson Airwrap attachments! 😬 Aside from that, this month I’ve been embracing my bath girl era, trying to stick to a 2x-a-day brow treatment routine (so far so good!), and of course, keeping my SPF game strong with the help of a classic sunscreen reco from our very own @GeorginaBT. And naturally, no Monthly Faves of mine would be complete without some kind of sparkle.

Here are the products I’ve been most excited about this month:

What are your October faves? Let’s have a product tagging party! Hit reply below and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.) in your response!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Ohhh, what a beautiful Gucci pairing Louisa Red and Rosy Beige make @Titian06💞

@Titian06 I've heard so many great things about the Gucci blushes! Rosy Beige looks like the perfect wearable shade.

Those are great favorites @Titian06! Beautiful products! 😍

@Titian06 @Louisa red really is the prettiest color !!! 

These are my October favorites @AlexBT.

Dior Dior Forever Matte Foundation SPF 15 shade 3C (like @Saradestin explained great for aging skin) BTW you need to try this @Ispend2much6 

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL (enabled by Thanks, @Ispend2much6! 😘 

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray Duo Set (I received this in my Sephoria box) I purchased the set with my F&F discount 

I rediscovered my Hourglass Ambient Powders both as singles and sets

Hourglass Phantom Glossy Lip Balm Duo I really like the formula and I may need to go in store to swatch the colors 

Those Hourglass lip balms feel so smooth and wear so comfortably @Loretta55💞

I forgot to swatch them when I was in store @itsfi. I really like the formula. I might get an additional one before the end of the sale. It is a toss up between entice, thrill and haze. 

@Loretta55 Great faves!! I've had my eye on one of the Hourglass glossy balms for months, but I'm drowning in lip products over here!

I am also drowning in lip products @AlexBT, but it doesn’t stop me from getting more.

@Loretta55 those Hourglass balms look so lovely!  Had you tried others before this month?

@CookieGirl1   I have 4-5 and love them all.  All of the shades seem wearable for everyone.

No they were a first time purchase @CookieGirl1. I need to go in store to swatch additional colors.

@Loretta55  I wish I could do more Dior, but their products are scented in a way that bothers me.  I'm funny like that; can do scented blushes, but not foundation.

However, for the first time, today I combined the ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL  with Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation- smooth, smooth, smooth!

Maybe it is just me @Ispend2much6  but I don’t detect much of a scent. All that I can tell you is that this foundation is perfect for me. It may be worth getting a sample in store.

Yes @Loretta55 !! Isn’t that foundation pure perfection in a bottle? I read very good reviews about it, but you know, we are all so different that I was not really convinced about it, until I got a sample and boom 💥!!! I was and continue to be impressed. I am finishing other foundations I own and using this one only on special occasions, but after finishing the others, I think this will be my one and only foundation ❤️❤️❤️

I bought it based on Angie from Hot & Flashy @Saradestin . When she said that after trying it has become her number one foundation, I went in store to get matched and never looked back. For days that I want lighter coverage I have been using Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid shade 4 neutral. I have a feeling that I will be using that one up quickly because I feel like I need more to get coverage. 

I also saw Angie’s review @Loretta55 . I need full coverage (or a solid medium) because I have a lot ugly of hyperpigmentation that I need to cover. I only go with light coverage when I get a sample with purchase , which is rare, because I always avoid light coverages. I really envy those flawless skins that can go out with just a tinted moisturizer. That would save me a lot of time! 😄

Ditto about the hyperpigmentation @Saradestin. I baked my skin in my youth unfortunately.

Me too, so sad... @Loretta55 ☀️☀️☀️🔥🔥🔥🥵

I bought based on @Ispend2much6 advice @faeriegirl . Looks like I will either give my other primers to coworkers or offering for trade. Finally something that actually keeps my foundation on my face and doesn’t transfer to my clothing. I have ruined enough coats with foundation on my collar.

231 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • Monthly Faves October 2022
  • 7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg
  • 93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png