Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Monthly Faves October 2022Monthly Faves October 2022

Happy spooky szn, BIC! To be honest, there isn’t anything too scary about my October picks, unless you consider how deeply obsessed I’ve been with collecting all of these Dyson Airwrap attachments! 😬 Aside from that, this month I’ve been embracing my bath girl era, trying to stick to a 2x-a-day brow treatment routine (so far so good!), and of course, keeping my SPF game strong with the help of a classic sunscreen reco from our very own @GeorginaBT. And naturally, no Monthly Faves of mine would be complete without some kind of sparkle.

Here are the products I’ve been most excited about this month:

What are your October faves? Let’s have a product tagging party! Hit reply below and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.) in your response!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Saaaaaaaaaaammmmme @itsfi , there's a leather one I love, and I am trying to stay away from.

It’s so hard to do though @danielledanielle! Even though I could easily avoid the in store display, do I? Maybe for all of a split second. Then I think “what harm is there to just do (another) little test?! Just to see if it still smells the way you remember it?!” Hahaha! I do feel proud of myself for passing on the TOM FORD Tom Ford Perfume Sampler Set .  But that’s only because over time, I’ve collected gwp samples of most of the ones in the set. 

Now you have me curious, which TF leather fragrance has your heart?

Heh, you're gonna start something @itsfi . I have tried not to know the name, so I am not tempted, but since you asked...I went and looked, it's TOM FORD Ombré Leather Parfum Fragrance 3.4 oz/ 100 mL 

lol @danielledanielle! Ooooh, Ombré Leather is a good one from start to finish. It has great lasting power too. Excellent choice. 😍 

Great favorites and beautiful picture @itsfi 

Thank you @Saradestin! These beauties have been put to good use! 😍

@itsfi What size is the Bitter Peach? It's cute lol. 

@Samtian, it's 0.4 oz; it's part of a limited edition set that includes Rose Prick and Lost Cherry in the same 0.4 oz size. They're super cute! They're vials, not spritzers, that's a down side to them. It's the Tom Ford Decanter Discovery Collection; I had hoped Sephora might carry it. I picked it up last month under the guise of I could put each of the fragrances to a good test before picking up a full size during the sale. The cute bottles had nothing to do with my purchase - yeah right!!! 🤣

@itsfi Haha definitely had nothing to do with it! Thanks! That looks like a really nice set!

October favorites 🎃

IMG_20221103_102126359.jpg

Tree Hut sugared fantasy scrub 

Embryolisse Lait crème concentré 

100% Pure coffee bean caffeine eye

cream @Ispend2much6 thanks for the  recommendation!! 

tarte SEA Mini Breezy Cream Bronzer Seychelles 

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder (another fabulous recommendation from @Ispend2much6 )

@lmaster, tarte Seychelles is a beautiful cream bronzer! 😍 I really like the brush from that collection too! 

@itsfi I hit pan!! Can't even believe that, I wonder if it's going to be discontinued, I'm not seeing more shades, and it's been discounted, I'll be bummed 

@lmaster the Embryolisse is so good!  And it's about that time of year for me to snag a new tube!  Thanks for the reminder.  Those tree hut scrubs are so nice as well!

@missjeanie it really is sooooo good!!! The scrubs my daughter wanted and I'm glad I tried them bc they smell fabulous 

@lmaster  Great favs!! Nothing scary about them!! 🤪

@lmaster  I can’t remember whether I’ve actually tried that eye cream, but I’ve heard great things about it! 

@PrettyPaint if you love the scent of coffee,,,, it's a must have

@lmaster  Oh, I love everything about coffee! 🙂

That powder is great @lmaster!

@faeriegirl it is so good!! 😍

@lmasterYay!  I need to try the powder under my eyes.  Have you tried that?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • Monthly Faves October 2022
  • 7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg
  • 93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png