Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Monthly Faves October 2022Monthly Faves October 2022

Happy spooky szn, BIC! To be honest, there isnโ€™t anything too scary about my October picks, unless you consider how deeply obsessed Iโ€™ve been with collecting all of these Dyson Airwrap attachments! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Aside from that, this month Iโ€™ve been embracing my bath girl era, trying to stick to a 2x-a-day brow treatment routine (so far so good!), and of course, keeping my SPF game strong with the help of a classic sunscreen reco from our very own @GeorginaBT. And naturally, no Monthly Faves of mine would be complete without some kind of sparkle. โœจ

Here are the products Iโ€™ve been most excited about this month:

What are your October faves? Letโ€™s have a product tagging party! Hit reply below and donโ€™t forget to use the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.) in your response!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Saaaaaaaaaaammmmme @itsfi , there's a leather one I love, and I am trying to stay away from.

Itโ€™s so hard to do though @danielledanielle! Even though I could easily avoid the in store display, do I? Maybe for all of a split second. Then I think โ€œwhat harm is there to just do (another) little test?! Just to see if it still smells the way you remember it?!โ€ Hahaha! I do feel proud of myself for passing on the TOM FORD Tom Ford Perfume Sampler Set .  But thatโ€™s only because over time, Iโ€™ve collected gwp samples of most of the ones in the set. 

Now you have me curious, which TF leather fragrance has your heart?

Heh, you're gonna start something @itsfi . I have tried not to know the name, so I am not tempted, but since you asked...I went and looked, it's TOM FORD Ombrรฉ Leather Parfum Fragrance 3.4 oz/ 100 mL 

lol @danielledanielle! Ooooh, Ombrรฉ Leather is a good one from start to finish. It has great lasting power too. Excellent choice. ๐Ÿ˜ 

Great favorites and beautiful picture @itsfi 

Thank you @Saradestin! These beauties have been put to good use! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi What size is the Bitter Peach? It's cute lol. 

@Samtian, it's 0.4 oz; it's part of a limited edition set that includes Rose Prick and Lost Cherry in the same 0.4 oz size. They're super cute! They're vials, not spritzers, that's a down side to them. It's the Tom Ford Decanter Discovery Collection; I had hoped Sephora might carry it. I picked it up last month under the guise of I could put each of the fragrances to a good test before picking up a full size during the sale. The cute bottles had nothing to do with my purchase - yeah right!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

@itsfi Haha definitely had nothing to do with it! Thanks! That looks like a really nice set!

October favorites ๐ŸŽƒ

IMG_20221103_102126359.jpg

โ€ƒTree Hut sugared fantasy scrub 

Embryolisse Lait crรจme concentrรฉ 

100% Pure coffee bean caffeine eye

cream @Ispend2much6 thanks for the  recommendation!! 

tarte SEA Mini Breezy Cream Bronzer Seychelles 

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder (another fabulous recommendation from @Ispend2much6 )

@lmaster, tarte Seychelles is a beautiful cream bronzer! ๐Ÿ˜ I really like the brush from that collection too! 

@itsfi I hit pan!! Can't even believe that, I wonder if it's going to be discontinued, I'm not seeing more shades, and it's been discounted, I'll be bummed 

@lmaster the Embryolisse is so good!  And it's about that time of year for me to snag a new tube!  Thanks for the reminder.  Those tree hut scrubs are so nice as well!

@missjeanie it really is sooooo good!!! The scrubs my daughter wanted and I'm glad I tried them bc they smell fabulous 

@lmaster  Great favs!! Nothing scary about them!! ๐Ÿคช

@lmaster  I canโ€™t remember whether Iโ€™ve actually tried that eye cream, but Iโ€™ve heard great things about it! 

@PrettyPaint if you love the scent of coffee,,,, it's a must have

@lmaster  Oh, I love everything about coffee! ๐Ÿ™‚

That powder is great @lmaster!

@faeriegirl it is so good!! ๐Ÿ˜

@lmasterYay!  I need to try the powder under my eyes.  Have you tried that?

Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • Monthly Faves October 2022
  • 7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg
  • 93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png