Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2021 Edition!

Monthly Favorites October 2021Monthly Favorites October 2021

Even though the sunny weather outside my window is having a bit of an identity crisis, I’m more than ready to embrace all the Fall vibes and buckle down and get cozy. (Speaking of which, don’t forget to join theFall Cozy Challenge if you haven’t already!) Spending more time indoors again means I’ve had time to pick up some new self-care habits (like dry brushing), experiment with some TikTok skincare trends (toner on my underarms?!), and rediscover some old favorites while I re-organize my beauty stash. There’s something about Fall that puts me in the pampering mood, and sometimes that means simply doing my makeup or hair “just because.” Now all I need is some pumpkin spice! 🎃🍂

Here are the products I’ve been loving all October long:

What skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been reaching for this October? Reply below and be sure to tag your favorites by using the “#” sign!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2021 Edition!

Love the toner too 

@wanderbabe1111 It is very affordable too!

Been using Ordinary Toning solutions at night after cleaning. And it makes my skin so smooth and supple. Awesome toner. 

#Kat lip mask, and a few other lip mask also because my lips have been parched more then ever.

The REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic has been my best friend this month, my skin looks amazing and its the only thing I’ve changed from my skincare routine. 

Moving onto makeup I’ve been loving Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 03 Bikini Martini not this shade in particular but I love how pigmented it looks on my skin. 

#

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Hydrating Lip Plumper 

Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara Limited Edition 20 Yrs Packaging Black - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL 

Peace Out Retinol Eye Stick 

Peace Out Clear Skin Squad 

For makeup I’ve been loving the magic concealer by Anastasia 

for skincare I been loving the @Farmacy  green trio 

and my October fragrance has been princess by kilian 

Skincare was a big category for me this month. 

20211102_211743.jpg

Necessaire The Body Serum- This is very soothing, and absorbs quickly.  I prefer this to a lotion.

Armani Luminous Silk Foundation shade 3.75- A tried and true favorite; getting extra points was a great time to replenish my supply.  I love this because it gives enough coverage to make a difference, but not too much.

Tatcha The Rice Wash- I love the scent- mildly soapy and clean.  It makes my skin clean but not dehydrated.  It just feels nice when I use it!

@AlexBTI didn't even try to tag the items in this post.  For some reason tagging is working out for me less than normal.

@Ispend2much6 I've also been loving the Tatcha wash lately! I like that it has just a little bit of texture.

The Necessaire body serum and Tatcha rice wash are my favorites too @Ispend2much6 ❤️

@faeriegirl   I'm glad you shared both, I think I saw, so I could discover them!

Brush looks amazing!

I have to add one more favorite! PAT McGRATH LABS IntensifEYES Artistry Wand I LOVE this product!! As far as intensify, I've noticed a difference, however as a primer, this is outstanding, my shadow never creases or wears off when I use it

I just ordered this @lmaster ! I can’t wait to try it!

@faeriegirl I hope you like it! I noticed immediately that when I use it as a base, my shadow lasts sooooo much longer

@lmaster Ooh I've been so curious about this! Pat has such amazing pigments and shimmers and sometimes I feel like I apply them too subtly and don't do them justice. I'm like 'I need a better way to really make these POP.' Good to know it makes a fab primer! Finally dipping back into my eye shadow collection these days.. 🙂

@AlexBT I've seen a huge difference in the way my shadow wears while this is on my lids

I had to really think what I've been using this month! One product that has been seeing heavy use is Gisou Mini Honey Infused Hair Oil 0.7 oz/ 20 mL (I got a mini one from the bins in the checkout aisle!). I've also been using #sephora collection dry shampoo (it's not letting me tag, but here it is: https://www.sephora.com/product/sephora-collection-dry-shampoo-P471083?skuId=2383032). And finally, I have been loving the 54 Thrones African Beauty Butter Mini Gift Set! I have the blue tansy on my desk and I use it as a hand lotion ❤️.

163 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Monthly Favorites October 2021
  • 47799238-5BFD-4CE2-9539-A8601F4423AC.jpeg
  • BE5C574D-1256-4576-84D7-EB4A2ECD8A51.jpeg
  • Top to Bottom: Nubile, Neutral Party, Indian Rose
  • 7028A46F-6338-4FB4-AA59-CE6CD864B190.jpeg
  • 1991EF5D-98EB-46FE-B0D4-D8F4A21422EA.jpeg
  • F8406D59-2586-4372-A645-45E5CB769D42.jpeg
  • October 2021 Favorites
  • 6A88DBAC-564E-4A84-947F-C28947C7C3AA.jpeg