Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg

As we head into the last week of October, it’s officially spooky szn, but there’s nothing scary about my monthly beauty faves (except maybe that radioactive-looking comb 😵)! My October picks represent a range of “newness” – one is a brand-spankin’-new product, others are new from earlier this year, and a couple of them are some longtime Community standbys -- but they’re *all* new to me, so I’m excited to share them with the B-I-C! So check out my October favorites below, then dig into your stash and tell me – what fragrance, hair, skincare, makeup, or wellness goodies have you been turning to the most this month? Holy grails, new favorites, and rediscovered beauty gems are all fair game!

Here are my October favorites:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

Mmmmm the fresh lippie does smell amazing @lnum 

@lmaster I especially enjoy the texture too!

Ohhhh, @lnum, 100% agree about that Fresh rose balm. It's soooo good. Gonna go grab my jar and give my lips some TLC right now!! 💖

@itsfi Yes! Hope you are well. ❤️

@lnum Love to hear that you're getting visible results -- and validation on your skincare routine! 

@lnum  Good to see you!!! Love everything on your list!! I’m excited the inkey list is now available in Canada can’t wait to try their products out!!

@ather Hiii!!!! How are you? I’ve been avoiding the boards during my no-buy (Can’t believe I lasted five months counting October) but now with the rouge sale here I can finally buy some things. I really like the Inkey list so far, I’m also using the Sea Kelp serum which I didn’t post here because it was LE but it’s been wonderful for my skin too. I do have the read the ingredients because many of their products have coconut which I’m allergic to. 

@lnum You know your skin is looking really good when your aesthetician notices!!

@sephoraaddict918 Right? Validation that it’s not just all in my head. 😂

I've been playing around with a few old and newer favorites in my collection since WFH. This month I'm particularly loving:

Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil 35 mL 

ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Paloma ST9 

Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer 2.5 Neutral 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Love - this is the perfect fall color!

Great bunch of favorites @ThenTheresPoe I need to try my rare beauty blush still 🤦

@lmaster it's such a beautiful formula, I want to try them all! 😍

@ThenTheresPoe, nice choices. 😀 The Ilia serum foundation has been on my list for a while; it's gotten some great reviews. Looking forward to finding a good color match with it.

@itsfi I totally recommend it! Shade matching was tough even pre covid times when I could swatch/try in store. I also find the tint more forgiving if it's not a perfect match, so I hope you have more success with it! 🙂 

@AlexBT One of my new favorites is Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant.  It has really helped with unclogging my enlarged pores.  Great recommendation from @WinglessOne 

@tjffc  Yay, I'm so glad it's working well for you! 🙂

@tjffc oh awesome!! I have a mini of that to try soon

PC 2% BHA is fantastic ~ happy to hear it's working out so well for your skin @tjffc😀

This being my first foray into sharing my favorites, I wanted to start with the products that actually make me dance before my coffee in the morning!! I start with my new and favorite #Tarte Micellar Water. Place your clean, cotton square on the squishy top and two pumps, you are a refreshed canvas!! I was so thankful to discover a small company called Nomad Cosmetics and their “Marrakesh” palette is the most intense, pigmented and smooth eyeshadow, I’ve used. I can almost hear the bazaar when I use it!! Between Alexa and my #TooFaced “Better Than Sex” mascara, I always feel like I’m having my desert for breakfast!!! Thanks for giving me a chance to share and have a gorgeous October.

4F93A42D-15B9-4066-9835-96F05D6FECB9.jpeg

CF65A034-BDAD-4B14-BA20-2CF870449FA7.jpeg

I was very happy when they dropped this palette @puppy230 they only had the marrakesh collection in the singles. I hope they will create a havana palette but at least i got all the singles. 😉

Look at that beautiful palette!! @puppy230 

239 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • 102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg
  • 30E05A20-7333-486D-B5EC-0C770AE87D28.jpeg
  • 4F93A42D-15B9-4066-9835-96F05D6FECB9.jpeg
  • CF65A034-BDAD-4B14-BA20-2CF870449FA7.jpeg
  • 134EE97A-CE1A-42BF-B4AF-2653822DF5BC.jpeg
  • October 2020 Favorites!
  • ADA3F4E3-6CF5-418C-8B0A-7B5C5FBAF4DD.jpeg
  • "But the PMG palette is mostly repeats!" So was Mothership 7 but did that stop y'all from buying it? No it did not. :D
  • Not just for bodies; also good for irritated/inflamed faces.
  • 3 of these are repeat monthly favorites. :D
  • AFEFBAE9-2D7F-4D66-BB92-2A984C34DFC9.gif
  • giphy (12).gif
  • 3BF0A95A-FA3B-4F3F-AC45-8D58C56C6F50.gif
  • 20201029_172648.jpg
  • 20201029_174824.jpg
testing