Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg

As we head into the last week of October, it’s officially spooky szn, but there’s nothing scary about my monthly beauty faves (except maybe that radioactive-looking comb 😵)! My October picks represent a range of “newness” – one is a brand-spankin’-new product, others are new from earlier this year, and a couple of them are some longtime Community standbys -- but they’re *all* new to me, so I’m excited to share them with the B-I-C! So check out my October favorites below, then dig into your stash and tell me – what fragrance, hair, skincare, makeup, or wellness goodies have you been turning to the most this month? Holy grails, new favorites, and rediscovered beauty gems are all fair game!

Here are my October favorites:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

That body butter is so good @SportyGirly125!

Yes to TJ’s pumpkin butter! M 7 year always ask to use it because she loves the smell @SportyGirly125 

@SportyGirly125 YES great reminder for me to grab that Gummy Bear lip mask 🙂

Lately, I have been challenging myself to use one palette for an entire month, and this month's palette was the Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette. It's been a while since I've used this palette, and let me tell you ... this palette still slaps!!! All of the shimmers are absolutely beautiful! Even with my lowly makeup skills, I loved every eye look I created, and I couldn't stop staring at my eyes shining bright like a diamond!! If this palette has been collecting dust in your collection, then I implore you to pull it out and put it into your makeup rotation. 

I'm also loving the results from the Bliss Bright Idea Vitamin C Serum and the Bliss Glow and Hydrate Day Serum. My pores are looking less noticeable, and my skin is appearing more even. After using a sample of the innisfree Super Volcanic Clusters Pore Clearing Clay Mask, I've found a new favorite clay mask! It's creamy, gentle, and makes my skin feel refreshed. I will definitely be purchasing a full size version.

Oh that palette @sephoraaddict918 it's amazing, I did a look about a month ago with it, and i loved it! 

I love that the Innisfree clay mask is not harsh and drying @sephoraaddict918; definitely one to keep on hand! 😍

Oh! I love the TF Chocolate Gold, @sephoraaddict918! It has some great shades in it. 

I have a sample of the innisfree mask that I just started using @sephoraaddict918. I want to try it a few more times before I make my verdict but I did add innisfree Volcanic Holiday Set to my favorites in case I love it too. What other clay masks have you liked?

That holiday set looks really nice @ShortErica!! I recently finished the Origins Hello Calm™ Relaxing & Hydrating Face Mask with Hemp Seed Oil 2.5 oz/ 75 mL. I really liked that mask because it was gentle and creamy like the innisfree mask. I'm also almost done with the Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask that I absolutely love, but I can't bring myself to buy it unless it's on sale.

Do you have any faves I should give a try?

I've mainly been trying clay masks @sephoraaddict918. So far I've used deluxe samples of Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask 5 oz/ 125 ml, Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask 5 oz/ 150 mL and Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Face Mask to Clear Pores 2.5 oz/ 75 mL. What type of dry-down do you prefer for clay masks? If you don't mind it setting, I liked Kiehl's the best but it does a very hard dry-down. The PTR one was pretty effective too. The Origins had too much scent for me. I also tried one from the brand Caolin (Pore White) and it had a heavy peppermint scent and left my face red though it did fade after about 10 minutes.

I think my skin is liking the addition of the lactic acid in the innisfree mask. But I am unsure how I feel about the walnut shell powder (is powder okay vs I know bits of shell can be harsh and create tears in the skin), corn starch and the menthoxypropanediol. So far is try 2 and it's been good so far though! 😀

@sephoraaddict918 Wow you really sold me on that palette! lol. But I will take your lead and start using some of the goodies I already have in my stash that have been collecting dust these days. Love that one-palette-a-month challenge idea!

A few different found favorites this month. Ulta pedi pebble in raspberry. 😍 I bought this as a filler for a bath gwp. But will be stocking up. Works great & smells delicious. #Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL I think I got this as a promo but really like it. Used it on the mini, we both have fine stick straight hair but a lot of it. And this smells great & works without weighing our hair down. Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Chill picked up the mini set. Wow! Understand the hype now, & already ordered more from Credo. Thanks @ @@ @itsfi for sharing the info about the f & f

And last but not at all least #Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer with Skin-Smoothing Peptides 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Refill Size also something I picked up a mini of - it was most recently in the Sephora luxe box. 😍 but im not surprised I have liked all the tata products ive tried. 💚

@sonnydee   I really appreciate that Tata Harper does refills for their main packaging.  way less wasteful, 

My hair is the same as yours and mini's @sonnydee! I think I picked up the Mizani promo, too; will have to look for it and give it a try! 😁 Yaaay, glad you were able to get your hands on another Tower lip gloss set! 💗

@sonnydee I am a huge fan of Tata Harper products too😀

@sonnydee Those Tower 28 glosses are soooo good.  I'm in love with mine and am hoping the milky versions are going to be as good.  Glad you love them too!

@missjeanie @sonnydee I second this (or third, I guess)! I totally forgot about my Tower 28 gloss, but it needs to get back into my rotation... *rummages through lip gloss stash*

Got both cashew & almond on the way from Credo @missjeanie 👄 I couldn't decide 😊

@sonnydee I just had Coconut arrive today.  I suspect there may be more in my future lol

Love seeing your favorites!! @AlexBT mine are Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Porcelain SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Glowing Skin Foundation #19 tarte sugar rush best bud lip butter in peony, Trader joe's vanilla pumpkin candle, PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership VIII Artistry Eyeshadow Palette - Divine Rose II Collection By Terry hyaluronic acid powder and BBW vanilla mocha cafe body mist 

Beautiful favorites @lmaster! That Tarte lip butter sounds good - gonna have to look for it . . . because, you know, I need another lip balm! 🤣 I have to at least look for it, right?!! 

239 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • 102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg
  • 30E05A20-7333-486D-B5EC-0C770AE87D28.jpeg
  • 4F93A42D-15B9-4066-9835-96F05D6FECB9.jpeg
  • CF65A034-BDAD-4B14-BA20-2CF870449FA7.jpeg
  • 134EE97A-CE1A-42BF-B4AF-2653822DF5BC.jpeg
  • October 2020 Favorites!
  • ADA3F4E3-6CF5-418C-8B0A-7B5C5FBAF4DD.jpeg
  • "But the PMG palette is mostly repeats!" So was Mothership 7 but did that stop y'all from buying it? No it did not. :D
  • Not just for bodies; also good for irritated/inflamed faces.
  • 3 of these are repeat monthly favorites. :D
  • AFEFBAE9-2D7F-4D66-BB92-2A984C34DFC9.gif
  • giphy (12).gif
  • 3BF0A95A-FA3B-4F3F-AC45-8D58C56C6F50.gif
  • 20201029_172648.jpg
  • 20201029_174824.jpg
testing