Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg

As we head into the last week of October, it’s officially spooky szn, but there’s nothing scary about my monthly beauty faves (except maybe that radioactive-looking comb 😵)! My October picks represent a range of “newness” – one is a brand-spankin’-new product, others are new from earlier this year, and a couple of them are some longtime Community standbys -- but they’re *all* new to me, so I’m excited to share them with the B-I-C! So check out my October favorites below, then dig into your stash and tell me – what fragrance, hair, skincare, makeup, or wellness goodies have you been turning to the most this month? Holy grails, new favorites, and rediscovered beauty gems are all fair game!

Here are my October favorites:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

@sprocketta   I..... 

AFEFBAE9-2D7F-4D66-BB92-2A984C34DFC9.gif

 (still on my list though) 

giphy (12).gif

@sprocketta yay for finding something new to love that does your skin well! Smart thinking to add in the toner to up the bha. I hope it continues to work over the long run, and if not, at least you already have a back up plan in place with the PC 🙂

@eshoe I hope so too because my pores look awesome! Thanks again.

@AlexBT, ooouh, lots of fun faves! ♥️ Great photo - I love seeing the radioactive-looking comb in your pic! Such a lovely and fun burst of color! 😍 That PTR lactic acid pore treatment sounds wonderful! How often do you use it in your routine? Last week of October ~ oy. Where, oh where, does the time go? Here's what I've been loving this month.

October 2020 Favorites!October 2020 Favorites!

Spoiler
I hadn't planned on picking up the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Mini - Sculpture quad, but I'm so glad I did. I've been using this every day since it arrived and love how smooth, silky, blendable, and buildable these powders are. Huge thank you to @Sunnysmom  for swatching these colors and enabling my purchase. 😉

These are my first polishes from Esmaltes Da Kelly and these won't be my last💅 The orange crelly of the Esmaltes Da Kelly Smooth Orange Polish and the pink, purple, green, red, orange and gold sparkles in Esmaltes Da Kelly Sunset Polish make a fabulous pairing. A big thanks to @RGbrown for introducing me to Hella Handmade Creations, the site where I picked up these beautiful polishes. 

I was so excited for the launch of Victoria Beckham Posh Lipstick💄The hardest part was narrowing down which colors to pick up first. I called an audible at the last minute and dropped Sway, a pretty berry pink shade, into my cart right before checking out and it's worked out very well. The mix of pink and red on this one is nice - it doesn't lean one way more than the other on my lips and I've found myself reaching for it a lot this month.

I love how plump, glowy and nourished my skin looks and feels after 15 minutes with the Sephora Collection Lychee Face Mask. It's my current favorite of the new clean line of face masks and will be one I keep in rotation during the cooler months. ❤️

Hard to imagine it's been a little over 8 months since the stay at home. I've been trying to find different things to do for fun and for some self care as well and for the last month-and-a-half, I've been taking an online art history class. I was inspired and encouraged by @txcatx! Thank you! 🤗 It's been so nice to have this course to look forward to at the end of my day and a wonderful way to relieve some stress. I can't thank you enough txcatx!

Hourglass Mini Ambient™ Lighting Edit - Sculpture Unlocked 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Lychee 

Oooh yess! @itsfi  I got the Hourglass Sculpted during the F+F but have not used it yet. Excited to see what results I get 🙂 . They say it is a small version of one of last year's so I decided to get it.

@Buootiful, I think you will love the quad! All the powders are very pretty. 😍 I’m excited to hear your thoughts on it. 

@itsfi I've been trying to remember to use it twice a week but lately I never know what day it is, so sometimes I lose track. 😂 I need to get on a regular cadence so I can better track my results...

And I'm so jealous of your Hourglass palette! It's gorgeous.

I completely understand about losing track of the days @AlexBT! lol! It’s all a work in progress, right?! You’ll find that cadence soon! 🤗 The Hourglass quad has been such a pleasant surprise! 😍

@itsfi  This has got to be my favorite thread!  This and the empties!  Taking notes!  The new Sephora masks are quite good and the holiday mask sets are out.  Time to stock up.  

Yes, 100% agree @heartsmyface! It's so fun to see what folks are lovin'! I always find a few things I want to get my hands on! I think I overdid it last year when it came to stocking up on masks as I still have a handful from then. Even so, that won't stop me from picking up more of the SC masks this year. 😂 Do you have a favorite among the new Sephora clean masks?

Your favorites are gorgeous!! @itsfi so happy the lychee mask is a winner

@lmaster, awww, thank you, hon! 🥰 The lychee face mask is going to come in handy this winter - my skin is happy after I use it! I have a few more of the sheet masks in the clean line that I want to try but I’m feeling like the lychee one is going to stay a favorite from the collection. 😉 

@itsfi Congratulations on your haul!

Thank you @tjffc! 😊 My beauty routines were fairly minimal this month and as a result, all these favorites were put to good and frequent use.

@itsfi Love the HG quad!

The powders are wonderful aren’t they,  @SportyGirly125?! I’m kicking myself a little for not picking it up when it was first released, but am happy I have it now. 🥰

I heard mario badescu is bad for your skin

@Bmsanchez326 I hadn't heard that! but different people react differently to different products. So far, I've just found it refreshing to spritz it while I sit at my home office desk. 🙂

All treats, no tricks!  A favorite for my fav candies.

My Twix (Cookies n' creme):

Beautyblender POWER POCKET PUFF™ Dual-Sided Powder Puff for Setting and Baking - I think I have to credit @GG84 for this one.  It's a great little tool, lays down a perfect amount of powder and it blends it all in one.

Hershey Kiss:

NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original a little goes a long way.  I got a deluxe sample in the summer and I'm nearing the end.  BUT, I keep eeking out a little each time.

Reese's Piece

#KVD Vegan Beauty Super Pomade Vegan Eyeliner, Shadow & Brow Pigment Medium Brown #:Once this stuff sets, it barely budges

Smarties:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pineapple - ❤️

Kit-Kats:

And my Grace Elayae wax print turbans.  I loooovvvove them.  Gives my hair a break from styling, and this month they were hair heroes! When it was about to rain, I just tucked my hair into them and when I got to work, no frizz.

Hello, lovely @danielledanielle ! So good to hear from you! I need to try the Beauty Blender again.  I can't get the hang of it when it picks up too much loose powder for me.  I hope we there will be a Sephoria to see each other soon.❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • 102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg
  • 30E05A20-7333-486D-B5EC-0C770AE87D28.jpeg
  • 4F93A42D-15B9-4066-9835-96F05D6FECB9.jpeg
  • CF65A034-BDAD-4B14-BA20-2CF870449FA7.jpeg
  • 134EE97A-CE1A-42BF-B4AF-2653822DF5BC.jpeg
  • October 2020 Favorites!
  • ADA3F4E3-6CF5-418C-8B0A-7B5C5FBAF4DD.jpeg
  • "But the PMG palette is mostly repeats!" So was Mothership 7 but did that stop y'all from buying it? No it did not. :D
  • Not just for bodies; also good for irritated/inflamed faces.
  • 3 of these are repeat monthly favorites. :D
  • AFEFBAE9-2D7F-4D66-BB92-2A984C34DFC9.gif
  • giphy (12).gif
  • 3BF0A95A-FA3B-4F3F-AC45-8D58C56C6F50.gif
  • 20201029_172648.jpg
  • 20201029_174824.jpg
testing