Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png

By sheer coincidence, all of my favorite beauty products this month are looking pretty in pink… 🎀 As we get close to the end of November, I’m curious to know what products members of the Beauty Insider Community have been reaching for the most this month! Temperatures outside are dropping further and further, and my monthly faves have been helping me stay hydrated … no dry, flaky scalp for me this season! 😤

Here is a list of beauty goodies I’ve been loving lately:

Now it’s your turn, BIC! Name the makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness products that have been carrying you through the month, because the rest of us are taking notes! Be sure to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves. 😉

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

Gorgeous photo @Mcakes! I love that your daughter has a favorite scent on you, that is very sweet 🥰

Thank you @eshoe ! Yes, it really has just been the sweetest as she's been getting older to hear her opinions. Love that little babe! 💕

Pink fave twins @Mcakes! 🥰🎀 That "Vision" shade in the Natasha Denona palette looks so unique! What a pretty mix of colors~ 

Yess, twins @GeorginaBT ! That is a super pretty shade, I also am obsessed with the shade Babies. It gives so much glam 😍

@Mcakes great faves!! and thank you for the reminder to dig out my Becca highlighters! technically you can still pick them up as part of the Smashbox Smashbox X BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed Highlighter  (along with some other Becca products), although i think a lot of us still have a few floating around in our collections from the original Becca days

@cianni have you tried the new forumula? I've been meaning to, but can't justify it with the million highlighters in queue giving me the side eye lol 😂

@Mcakes not yet! maybe ill do a side by side swatch comparison to see. i ran out of old champagne pop, and am down to a year of the pig and a moonstone from the original formula. i'm a little scared to try because i remember it being sooooooo good but i dont know if itll stack up versus the literal entire drawer of highlighters i have. maybe the new formulation can keep up 🤔 i'll tag you if i get around to doing that little comparison!

@Mcakes foundation fav twins!  I haven't posted my monthly favorites yet but the Dior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation is definitely going to be featured and I actually wear 1.5W.

@CookieGirl1 not surprised it's your fave too! It's a stand out product. 6 stars!

@Mcakes @Great favorites. Those are some of mine too. 

@SportyGirly125 what can I say, we have great taste 😁

Beautiful photo @Mcakes ! I need to try that foundation!

Thank you @faeriegirl ! I think I found the spot in my house with good lighting lol 😅

@GeorginaBT i've been thinking about it for a few days, and your recommendation of the Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright™ Visibly Brightening and Smoothing Body Cream with Vitamin C 8.1 oz / ... (along with all the positive feedback from other BIC'ers) has officially influenced me... checkout completed 

Yessss @cianni 😂 I've been slathering it all over myself as soon as I step out of the shower - the scent is lovely! 

A few of my favorite products this month would have to be the following: 

Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Travel Size Original (this is my favorite shade and lip balm. It makes my lips so soft) 

innisfree Clarifying Cleansing Foam with Bija Seed Oil 5.07 oz/ 150 mL (this helps with my acne, smells pleasant, and it super foamy. A little goes a longgg way) 

CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Black Honey (this is self explanatory. I loveee this. I can layer it with gloss and lip balm. Perfect shade) 

Oh, that is good to know about the innisfree cleanser @GracieFirgau. I've tried and really liked their bija oil sheet mask. Am making a note about the cleanser from that collection.

The Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Travel Size Original is also a favorite of mine @GracieFirgau. I have all versions but I prefer the banana kiss version.

This is such a fun group of products! How do you find the texture of the Vegamour GRO Scalp Detox Clarifying Treatment for Dry, Flaky, Oily Scalp 2 oz/ 60 mL ? I have previously used the Mizani Wonder Crown Clarifying Scalp Treatment 6.8 oz/ 200mL and liked the results but the texture was so thick and sticky (identical to honey) that using it was a bit messy. 

My favorite find from the month has been the MERIT The Minimalist Perfecting Complexion Foundation and Concealer Stick Silk  for both days that I don’t feel like wearing makeup and just want to cover some blemishes, and for adding additional coverage around my face when I’m wear a full face. I’ve also rediscovered my love of PATRICK TA Major Glow Lip Shine Is She Younger Than Me? as my going-out lip - it’s the perfect amount of sparkle and isn’t sticky at all. 

I love the convenience of the Merit foundation and concealer stick @lizardw96 - a fabulous 2-in-1 product! 💞

Ooooh your photo is so pretty, @GeorginaBT! 🧡 the Bom Dia, and it’s just *slightly* smoky scent. Still regretting passing up on the SF lip set, that sounds so good!

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png
  • 827ADECF-3C5C-4E5F-BA3B-7AA526E97954.jpeg
  • AD4FDE21-C3E5-4BD5-8BFC-6ABF0FE879FD.jpeg
  • 7C1C0A24-4432-45F5-80FC-55F6310A5009.jpeg
  • PXL_20221127_202540807~2.jpg
  • PXL_20221125_175251649~2.jpg
  • November 2022 Favorites
  • CDCB5357-4EE2-4E5E-8F4F-40E8944A304D.jpeg
  • 30649538-3EDF-4D3E-AE93-C0B857292B7D.jpeg
  • 20221129_164452-COLLAGE.jpg