Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png

By sheer coincidence, all of my favorite beauty products this month are looking pretty in pink… 🎀 As we get close to the end of November, I’m curious to know what products members of the Beauty Insider Community have been reaching for the most this month! Temperatures outside are dropping further and further, and my monthly faves have been helping me stay hydrated … no dry, flaky scalp for me this season! 😤

Here is a list of beauty goodies I’ve been loving lately:

Now it’s your turn, BIC! Name the makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness products that have been carrying you through the month, because the rest of us are taking notes! Be sure to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves. 😉

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

@eshoe 🧡🧡🧡 Yes the Bom Dia scent is amazing! I sometimes forego perfume because I think the scent is almost able to stand on its own. 😊 

And I didn't realize the Summer Fridays lip set is gone! I'll have to pick up full sizes of the tinted ones eventually.

The good ones go so fast, @GeorginaBT

I loveee the Bom Dia bright cream. I have been so curious about Gisou, and I am about to try the summer fridays balm! I ordered the brown sugar version. 

Ahhh, the Summer Fridays brown sugar balm is wonderful; all their lip balms are, really! Hope you like it @GracieFirgau!

CDCB5357-4EE2-4E5E-8F4F-40E8944A304D.jpeg

I am so glad I caved on the Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush as it’s really such an amazing formula ! The KAYALI Lovefest Burning Cherry | 48 Travel Spray .33 oz / 10 mL is such a great winter scent and I can never go without my Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 this time of year! 

@Kim888, my skin just feels better seeing that Laneige cica sleeping mask! Love that stuff! 💚

The beauty products are great and all, but I'm loving your little turkey votive holder, @Kim888😄

Thank you @quspork !

Those Gucci blushes have been so well-loved by a lot of people, @Kim888.  Gotta love it when you find a stellar new formula 🙂

I keep meaning to try that lip balm @Kim888! I just have so many to get through first.

@faeriegirl @It’s definitely a great budget one - does the job for under $10

@Kim888 @faeriegirl can 1000% vouch for this balm as well!

The Jack Black lip balms are so good @Kim888! I used to carry around the mint one everywhere - it needs to make a comeback in my stash! 

Your candle holder is fantastic, @Kim888 😄

Thank you @eshoe ! I don’t have a lot of thanksgiving decor so when I saw that a few years ago it was too cute to pass up 

It is  minimalist and multifunctional then, I love it @Kim888!

Ahhhh, here we are again. Another month. Another bevy of beauty favorites. 😍November 2022 FavoritesNovember 2022 Favorites

Details
Spoiler
My combo (leaning dry) skin loves the jelly-to-oil-to-milk formula of the Biossance Squalane + Elderberry Nourishing Jelly Cleanser 5.07 oz / 150 mL  and how it gently and effectively removes my sunblock and makeup, including my tried-and-true waterproof mascara, Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara 01 Waterproof Big is The New Black, all while leaving my skin soft, smooth and nourished. 

My snooze button is quite popular this time of year with the colder mornings, which means I have less time to get ready, which is where some of my November favorites come in handy. CLE CCC Cream is a quick and easy no-makeup makeup base - it's creamy, blends smoothly, evens tone, diminishes redness, and gives my complexion a healthy glow. It contains SPF 50 to boot (but I still wear a separate sunscreen!). That, mascara, and a beautiful pop of Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Matte Lipstick 524 Rose Nomad, a rosy-red plum, a creamy liquid matte that glides smoothly across my lips, dries down quickly without being drying, and leaves a velvety matte finish that wears comfortably, hydrating even, and stays put for most of the day.  

For the finishing touches before flying out the door, it's a little of the JVN Complete Nourishing Hair Oil Shine Drops 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  to smooth frizzies and flyaways while adding high shine to my locks without weighing them down. Finally, a spritz on my wrists and behind my ears of Byredo Eyes Closed, a warm and cozy mix of cinnamon, spice and everything nice, and I'm out the door, cup of coffee in hand!

My favorite thread this month has been the Holiday-Gifting-Challenge-2022❣️ I still have more gifts to pick up, for Christmas as well as birthdays, graduations, promotions, etc. and it's been fun and very helpful to read through everyone's fabulous recommendations. There's so many great gift ideas but that's not a surprise - the collective BIC brain trust comes through again and again! If I just can't decide on what to buy, there's always a gift card - that option is made even more enticing when the gift card comes in a cute, mini Sephora shopping bag! I saw this at the register and purchased a gift card just to get this adorable mini bag! @GeorginaBT, Sephora has had some great gift card holders (e.g., the compact with the double-sided mirror; the black-and-white striped coin purse/credit card holder; the wallet mirror envelope, etc.) but this mini Sephora shopping bag is my new favorite! 💖 
Thankful for another year with you lovelies. One more month left for 2022. Looking forward to seeing what that brings us here on BIC!

Beautiful photo @itsfi! I love the JVN shine drops!

Thank you @faeriegirl! The shine drops are so good! I've been happy with the JVN beauties that I've tried. 

I've never seen this mini Sephora bag gift card holder @itsfi! SO cute! 🤯

@GeorginaBT, it's super cute. I would have missed it entirely if I hadn't decided to take one loop around the store after picking up my BOPIS purchases. 😉 Here's a close up shot of it: 

SC mini gift card holder.jpg

If the mini size wasn't enough, I love the Sephora tag too! It's the details, the small touches that make it even more adorable! 😍

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png
  • 827ADECF-3C5C-4E5F-BA3B-7AA526E97954.jpeg
  • AD4FDE21-C3E5-4BD5-8BFC-6ABF0FE879FD.jpeg
  • 7C1C0A24-4432-45F5-80FC-55F6310A5009.jpeg
  • PXL_20221127_202540807~2.jpg
  • PXL_20221125_175251649~2.jpg
  • November 2022 Favorites
  • CDCB5357-4EE2-4E5E-8F4F-40E8944A304D.jpeg
  • 30649538-3EDF-4D3E-AE93-C0B857292B7D.jpeg