Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg

It’s not very often that I completely overhaul my standard beauty rotations, but this month I unexpectedly found myself reaching for several different products that are completely new to me! I’m curious if any of you had similar experiences this month – fall in love with newness you picked up during the Holiday Savings Event, perhaps? 🤩 Keeping in mind that the holiday gifting season is right around the corner, the Beauty Insider Community is especially curious to know: what beauty products have you been loving most this month?

Here are some of the products I used most throughout November:

Share your makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, or wellness favorites of the month by hitting the “Reply” button below and using the “#” symbol to tag products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

Late again to monthly favorites, and I think I skipped October. But I can't let November go without mentioning one new-to-me product that quickly and completely won me over: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Skin Highlighter Lunar Nude . On my skin tone(s), it's the ethereal yet oddly natural moonlit glow of my dreams, if I don't go overboard with it. And the gel-powder formula plays nice with my skin texture—even better than the Divine Rose collection highlighter. Lunar Nude melts perfectly into my skin. 

Here's how it looks on me: 

Face swatch of PMG Lunar Nude highlighter on my cheekbone and orbital bone. Photos taken in beauty lighting.Face swatch of PMG Lunar Nude highlighter on my cheekbone and orbital bone. Photos taken in beauty lighting.

I've had Lunar Nude since just mid or late November and I'm crazy in love with it. And to think I never intended to buy this because I already had more highlighters than necessary... I'm so glad I changed my mind! 

There are a few other new items I could've named November faves, but I want to play with them a bit longer before deciding if they deserve favorite status. They might show up in the December thread. 

Woah @WinglessOne, that is a beautiful glow on you. The texture sounds just right, too. 

"Moonlit glow" indeed! 💜 Love this highlighter on you, @WinglessOne -- how do I get poreless skin like you?! 

Thank you @GeorginaBT ! And hey now, I do have some visible pores, they're just concentrated on and around my nose and I keep 'em from getting stretched larger with 1-3 doses of BHA a week. 😉 For the "poreless skin" on the rest of my face, well, you have to suffer genetically mostly-dry combo skin to achieve that. That's a whole other battle. 😄 

@WinglessOne  It does melt seamlessly into your skin- I'm glad this worked out so well for you.

@WinglessOne I love this highlighter, too. I’m so happy we both get to enjoy the glow.

November Favorites ❤️

14D5FB68-B04A-48E6-9956-522700A8B372.jpeg

I can’t believe I waited so long to try the Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Palette it is fantastic. The Westman Atelier Vital Skin Full Coverage Foundation and Concealer Stick and Westman Atelier Face Trace Cream Contour Stick are so easy to use and look very natural. The Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder and the SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Powder Foundation 25 Beige have been my favorite powders lately. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Velvet is my favorite shade of the of the Lawless plumping glosses. Verb Dry Shampoo for Light Hair 4.5 oz/ 164 mL has been great for 2nd day hair and it smells good. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette Candied is so easy to use and the top left shade is the perfect pink blush for me. I had never tried Ellis Brooklyn until I got the Ellis Brooklyn ISO GAMMA SUPER Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL in the Sephoria spin game. I love it so I got a sample set and Ellis Brooklyn MYTH Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Travel Spray and I have really enjoyed them.

The hourglass ambient is my fave!

@faeriegirl 

The Lawless lip gloss looks good.

@faeriegirl if you like the Kosas and the Sephora Microsmooth Baked Powder, I should try the latter, too. I love the Kosas!

Great base choices @faeriegirl! I love the ease of the WA foundation stick and that SC microsmooth powder is a repeated restock for me. ♥️

@itsfi  The SC powder will definitely be a repurchase. It is so good❤️

@faeriegirl, I’ve heard it’s a dupe for MAC Mineralized Skin Finish but I’ve never tried that MAC powder. I’m happy with the Sephora Collection one - amazing quality for that price! ♥️

@itsfi  It is definitely great quality for the price and even better since they have been doing 30% off Sephora Collection.

@faeriegirl  What a great group of products!  You never steer me wrong, so I definitely will pick up the Verb dry shampoo for dark hair.

I hope you love it @Ispend2much6 !

@faeriegirl Yay!  I'm happy that you liked the Verb Dry Shampoo for Light Hair 4.5 oz/ 164 mL too!  Your other favs are great as well 🙂

@CookieGirl1  It works so much better than a lot of the more expensive dry shampoos I’ve tried.

@faeriegirl not gonna lie; I'm mostly sold on the scent!

I am just in love with Charlotte Tilbury items, I love them all. Has anyone heard something about younique? I want to buy some pieces but I have some questions. I think it's better to contact younique customer service - and figure out all the details. Personally, I came across many reviews but all of them are different...

153 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg
  • D9C9E9D0-F649-475D-840C-49E96E34EE57.jpeg
  • 75DD613A-C6AB-412D-B570-8981DCF1000B.jpeg
  • November 2021 Favorites
  • SC Spiced Palette Swatch.jpg
  • IMG_20211129_121232331.jpg
  • dior lip plumper.jpg
  • dior lip plumper raspberry.jpg
  • The wand
  • Before application
  • After application.  My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.
  • 99647720-0C2A-47EC-BCB8-894A6CE868A5.jpeg
  • 20211130_122005.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 152033.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 151142.jpg
testing