Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg

It’s not very often that I completely overhaul my standard beauty rotations, but this month I unexpectedly found myself reaching for several different products that are completely new to me! I’m curious if any of you had similar experiences this month – fall in love with newness you picked up during the Holiday Savings Event, perhaps? 🤩 Keeping in mind that the holiday gifting season is right around the corner, the Beauty Insider Community is especially curious to know: what beauty products have you been loving most this month?

Here are some of the products I used most throughout November:

Share your makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, or wellness favorites of the month by hitting the “Reply” button below and using the “#” symbol to tag products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

I don’t know if there’s anything that I tried this month that I didn’t like tbh. I am thankful that I was in a position to buy so many new things this month and try so much new stuff that I’ve barely had a chance to use products consistently for them to be favorites but I know what I like when I try it, usually right away. 

Natasha Denona Glam Face & Eye Palette Dark and the light version as well. I haven’t had a chance to try the shadows on either the face products are beautiful, the highlighter is stunning.

PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Skin Highlighter Lunar Nude - just stunning. 

HUDA BEAUTY Rose Quartz Eyeshadow Palette - my first large Huda palette, really pretty shades.

The Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Highlighter is also stunning. It appears to be sold out on Sephora US now.

For lips I’ve been really liking the MERIT Shade Slick Classics Tinted Lip Oil Taupe and the LAWLESS Mini Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Trio  although I’m not sure they’re quite at “favorite” level yet. 

Westman Atelier Mini Petite Sticks Clean Glow Trio II has been awesome and it makes me want to buy full sizes of her products. 

Super happy to have the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel 33.1 oz/ 1000 mL jumbo and a backup of the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Gingersnap as both are delicious smelling and staples in my routine.

@makeitup305, that SdJ shower gel...ahhhh!!! Smells so good. 

Wait . . . you already picked up a back up of the Laneige gingersnap? That says a lot about it. 

@itsfi I had a mini from a set and then just picked up a full size. It takes me so long to get through a jar I think that should suffice. I still kind of want the Peach Iced Tea though.

Lovely faves @makeitup305!! I really want to try out that Merit lip oil - that Taupe shade is right up my alley. 

Before I put on eyeshadow, I like to use KVD Beauty Shake Primer High-Impact Invisible Eyeshadow Primer . The product is absolutely amazing as it lets whatever eyeshadow I put on the lids, stay perfectly on the lids. I have a problem with creasy lids and this helps a lot. 

@HeatherAriana, ohhh, a biphase eye primer? I'm intrigued. The results sound great!

@HeatherAriana I haven’t heard of this one yet, but having a primer that’s in liquid form that you shake first sounds like an innovative idea!

Looks interesting @HeatherAriana. I may need to try it.

I think that I found my new favorite mascara thanks to Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go ( hope that I tagged the correct product). It is PAT McGRATH LABS Dark Star Volumizing Mascara 0.43 fl oz / 13 mL . My coworker actually asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes. I was going to point out the kit but unfortunately it was sold out on line.

That's great that you found a new favorite mascara @Loretta55! And what a wonderful compliment to receive?!!! 😍

I was unable to tag the correct Lashstash to Go product that is currently OOS so I took a picture of the item.

75DD613A-C6AB-412D-B570-8981DCF1000B.jpeg

@Loretta55 

So fun to try out different mascaras. Love these sets.

Thank you very much @missy94612. I totally agree!

A few items I’ve enjoyed and that have stood out this November are First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid 0.5 oz/ 15 mL, SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick in Oui!, and Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Edit Face Palette - Universe. 

I began using the eye cream as part of my nighttime routine, and while I don’t know if I’ve been using it quite long enough to see dramatic anti-aging results yet, it’s been very hydrating and non-irritating. 

Oui! is one of my favorite basic everyday shades, and I’ve just been reaching for it a lot. The Hourglass palette was new during F&F last month, and I’ve liked using it so far! Hourglass cheek products are some of my favorite so anytime I can get and use additional shades I’m pretty happy about it. 

@alexasteph, Hourglass really does a great job with their holiday ambient palettes.

Two favorites this month are Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Red Camellia for its balm-like texture and lovely red tint and The 7 Virtues Patchouli Citrus Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 11 mL for its citrusy and light patchouli (not heavy and incense-like) scent.

@Titian06, a pretty red lip tint and lovely scent make for a beautiful pairing. I like the sound of the fragrance having a lighter patchouli scent.

I used my sample packets of OUAI Fine Hair Shampoo and OUAI Fine Hair Conditioner .  I loved their performance!  Together they really did add volume to my hair.

The fragrance was also lovely; it seemed different than the original Ouai styling products from a few years ago (or maybe it's just my memory.)

I would definitely buy these if they didn't set off my asthma. 😞  The scent lingered until my next shampoo, which was amazing.

@GeorginaBT Now that it's cold out I've been appreciating The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL more.  I just got a bottle where the color was very bright, but it doesn't seem to have affected how well it works.

@greeneyedgirl107, TO rose hip seed oil is a go to for me as well when the weather turns cold - it's my most repurchased face oil! Soooo good!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg
  • D9C9E9D0-F649-475D-840C-49E96E34EE57.jpeg
  • 75DD613A-C6AB-412D-B570-8981DCF1000B.jpeg
  • November 2021 Favorites
  • SC Spiced Palette Swatch.jpg
  • IMG_20211129_121232331.jpg
  • dior lip plumper.jpg
  • dior lip plumper raspberry.jpg
  • The wand
  • Before application
  • After application.  My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.
  • 99647720-0C2A-47EC-BCB8-894A6CE868A5.jpeg
  • 20211130_122005.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 152033.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 151142.jpg
testing