Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg

It’s not very often that I completely overhaul my standard beauty rotations, but this month I unexpectedly found myself reaching for several different products that are completely new to me! I’m curious if any of you had similar experiences this month – fall in love with newness you picked up during the Holiday Savings Event, perhaps? 🤩 Keeping in mind that the holiday gifting season is right around the corner, the Beauty Insider Community is especially curious to know: what beauty products have you been loving most this month?

Here are some of the products I used most throughout November:

Share your makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, or wellness favorites of the month by hitting the “Reply” button below and using the “#” symbol to tag products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

Beautiful photo @GeorginaBT! Ooooh, those CT eyeshadows and Dior lip glow are a great combo for this time of year. 😍 I bet they look stunning on you! 

November 2021 FavoritesNovember 2021 Favorites

I'm generally not a blush person but the easy-to-use, cream-to-powder, silky, smooth formula and the gorgeous colors in the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette Spiced won me over instantaneously. I might not have tried this particular Spiced palette on my own but for TeamBIC including it in a very generous gratis package; thank you again @TeamBIC🤗 These shades look beautiful whether applied with fingers or the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 (also received as gratis).

Most of my favorites for the month revolve around fragrance and a candle of some sort will likely find its way into my monthly favorites for fall and winter. VOLUSPA Gilt Pomander & Hinoki Glass Jar Candle 18 oz/ 510 g 1-wick Candle smells divine - refreshing, spicy, warm and cozy all at once. Perfect for the holidays! Thank you @GeorginaBT  for recommending this one!

Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation is makeup, skincare and a mineral sunscreen (yay!) all rolled into one - what's not to love about that?! It gives a natural finish and has some solid lasting power with minimal transfer, even when I have my mask on and off throughout the day. I also love that it's a mineral SPF that does not leave a white cast or lean greige.

I have wanted to try a few of Killian fragrances from The Liquor Collection, so when I saw @pocketvenus and @Margalee  post about the set Re: Kilian Sampler Set - Beauty Insider Community (sephora.com), well, that was an easy decision to make. Discovery sets like this one have always been a favorite of mine - to gift to others as well as to myself, the latter providing a form of self-care and stress relief during this pandemic. I initially planned to try out the scents quickly and pick up my favorite during the sale, but since receiving the set, I've just been taking my sweet time going through these fragrances. 

I discovered Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom after my favorite JM scent had been discontinued, though it can now be purchased direct from the JM site - thank goodness! It took me a little bit of time to warm up to the scent but now I really enjoy the blend of warm, spicy, woodsy, fresh and floral. Jo Malone London Mimosa & Cardamom Body & Hand Wash 8.5 oz/ 250 mL #has been an occasional treat; I may give the Jo Malone London Mimosa & Cardamom Candle 7.0 oz/ 200 g a try next.
Spoiler
SC Spiced Palette Swatch.jpg

@itsfi 

The Killian set is stunning. Your photo too - always.

@missy94612, thank you! 😊 I've really been enjoying the set, some scents more than others. I may try layering a few of them next. 

Omg that Killian set looks stunning, @itsfi!! And the SC blush palette + brush are such a win this month!! 

@haleyvvvv, I have been really happy with a couple of scents from the Killian set. The blush and brush combo are excellent! Looove. 💕

@itsfi The Kilian set looks so gorgeous.

@SportyGirly125, thank you. It’s a beautiful set. 

The Killian set is truly gorgeous, @itsfi

@curlychiquita, completely agree. The bottles, the packaging, all of it is just exquisite. ♥️ I’ve wanted to try the fragrances from this collection for some time and love that I’m able to do so, and to have so much product to really get an idea of how the scent wears and whether a particular fragrance is one I would get good use from a full size. 

This photo and lisssst @itsfi 🙌 So happy you like the Sephora Collection blush and Voluspa candle. I'm still working through the same Gilt Pomander & Hinoki candle from last year, if you can believe it!

I was actually eyeing that Tower 28 foundation on a recent trip Sephora store visit, so good to know it has your approval! I'm working through ILIA True Skin Medium Coverage Serum Foundation with Niacinamide -- which I looove -- but maybe once I finish it up, the Tower 28 one will be the next clean foundation I try. 

@GeorginaBT, aww, thank you! 🥰

There’s a lot much product in this Voluspa candle. 😃 No complaints though as it makes the house smell so nice! 

Oooh, serum foundations are lovely! I’ve looked at the one from Ilia countless times and just ended up choosing another foundation, but I may need to move it up on my list of next foundation purchases. What makes it a love for you?  

@itsfi I'm pretty sure I'll be burning this Voluspa candle all the way to holiday season 2022. 😅 Def not mad about it! 

The Ilia foundation gives me just the skin finish I'm into at the moment. I was on the struggle bus for a while looking for something that could satisfy my urge to jump on the dewy skin trend, while also being realistic about my oily skin -- didn't want to get into greasy territory! I've also taken to cream blush in the last year, and think this foundation is really compatible with the blushes I've been loving (shoutout to Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Power Hour + PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's So LA ). Also the Ilia foundation + MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL = all-day stay ❤️ 

I’ve heard so many great things about the Tower cream blushes @GeorginaBT! I’ll keep them in mind along with that Ilia serum foundation + Milk hydro grip primer combo. It’s so good when you find a foundation you love! 💖 Takes some trial and error but so worth it!

The Sephora cream blush palettes are among  my favorites of the month too @itsfi . They’re lightweight, easy to blend, look great and last all day. PS I’m bitter about missing out the Killian mini set 🤣😂

Yes @blackkitty2014! I'm thoroughly impressed with these SC cream blushes. 😍 Your swatches and photo on the feedback thread made me pick up the Spiced palette before the other version and I'm so glad I did. I wouldn't have thought the colors in this one would work out so well for me, but they do. 💖

Ohhh, that Killian mini set looked great. Hopefully it'll get restocked soon - it included some lovely fragrances. 

@itsfi that Kilian set just LOOKS beautiful!

@CookieGirl1, I could just stare at the packaging! 😍 They did an excellent job with this set.  

@itsfi what an awesome set of favorites. I’m jealous of that Killian set for sure! how are you liking the fragrances so far?

Thank you @makeitup305! 😊 I've picked up some fun treats along the way this year, but I think this Killian Holiday Miniature Set has been one of my most favorite purchases. The packaging is absolutely stunning! I did a quick pass of all the fragrances and they're all quite lovely - that's not helpful! My initial favorite was Angel's Share and that's still the front runner. 💖

@itsfi Glad you are enjoying these ❤️

@pocketvenus, thank you! Discovery fragrance sets are some of my favorite sets to pick up. I was hoping to try a few from The Liquors collection 😍 so this set is perfect and the bottle are sizable too!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg
  • D9C9E9D0-F649-475D-840C-49E96E34EE57.jpeg
  • 75DD613A-C6AB-412D-B570-8981DCF1000B.jpeg
  • November 2021 Favorites
  • SC Spiced Palette Swatch.jpg
  • IMG_20211129_121232331.jpg
  • dior lip plumper.jpg
  • dior lip plumper raspberry.jpg
  • The wand
  • Before application
  • After application.  My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.
  • 99647720-0C2A-47EC-BCB8-894A6CE868A5.jpeg
  • 20211130_122005.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 152033.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 151142.jpg
testing