cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png

Sun’s out, BIC! 🌞 Although the San Francisco Bay Area inevitably experiences random bits of cold and fog throughout the year, I think it’s safe to say that it’s starting to warm up over here on the west coast. I’ve personally been looking forward to the hotter weather – do some of my favorite beauty products of the month give away that I’m manifesting an early summer?! 🙏

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for most in May:

What about you, BIC? Let me know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance products you’ve loved most this month by hitting the “Reply” button. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves, too!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

Those favorites look awesome @danielledanielle !! 

I love the no calories part @danielledanielle ! 😋 I need to try the EB Vanilla Milk. Sounds pretty. 

I just love these Westman Atelier Lit Up Stick highlighters. Parla and Nectar.

20230530_151301.jpg

20230530_151455.jpg

These two Pureology products plus the corresponding shampoo and conditioner gave me perfect curls for two days.

20230530_151810.jpg

 I know this is an eye cream, but I accidentally used it on my entire face and really liked the results!

20230530_151819.jpg

@Ispend2much6 I'm using samples of the shampoo and conditioner now!! 💓

@lmaster What do you think? I think you really need the spray and balm to get the full effect.

I've only used it once so far @Ispend2much6 I'll give it another go

@Ispend2much6 that cracks me up that you used the Kiehl's as a face cream. I tried using The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL as a neck cream and developed a flaming red rash. Ever since I have been steered clear of repurposing eye creams. Good to know not all end that way!

@eshoe   You know, that was a good idea though. I'd love to have some tighter neck skin!  I'm sorry you had a reaction though.

Biossance Squalane + Peptide Brightening & De-Puffing Eye Gel 0.5 oz / 15 mL  also is great for the entire face!

Oh I love that Biossance, @Ispend2much6. I think I love just about every Biossance product…including the sunscreen which apparently was causing others enough skin issues that it has been pulled and no longer available 😭

@eshoe  They're doing that a lot lately.

@Ispend2much6 Biossance or brands in general?

@eshoe. Biossance as a whole.

Oh no @Ispend2much6, I guess I have not been paying attention. That is unfortunate. I enjoy so many of their products, I hope the company I doing ok as a whole. 

Those highlighters look so glossy @Ispend2much6 ! I love them! 😍

@Saradestin   They dry down pretty well, even though they start off glossy.  I've never had hair fly in the wind and stick to my face wearing them!

They are lovely highlighters 😍 @Ispend2much6

@Ispend2much6 I still love my Westman Atelier products in general! (Although I haven't tried the serum like you did.) 

@curlychiquita   I think I bought the powders as a result of seeing one of your hauls- they're so good!

@Ispend2much6 , love! So good. Nectar is my other favorite too! 💞

@Sunnysmom  I was told I looked "fresh" the last time I wore Nectar to an event outside.  I'll take it!

May musts for me include some of my very favs from the recent sale. Too many favorites! 😍

IMG_8615.jpeg

Spoiler
Dior Tarot, Armani Mystery, WA PärlaDior Tarot, Armani Mystery, WA PärlaPat McGrath Sublime SmokePat McGrath Sublime Smoke

I can not live without HUDA BEAUTY GLOWISH Bright Light Hydrating Sheer Concealer 02 Fair-Light ! It’s fantastic on its own for light coverage with a flattering highlighting glow and so far has worked with almost every one of my concealers if I want more coverage. (Good medium coverage is IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Dark Spots Concealer + Serum with Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid Medium Neutral ... . Love this.) 

HERMÈS Un Jardin à Cythère Eau de Toilette Travel Spray 0.5 oz / 15 mL eau de toilette spray is such an interesting fresh summer fragrance - lemony, olivey fresh. My favorite way to wear it is to mix it with 

HERMÈS Mini Jardin Fragrance Discovery Set Méditerranée- it’s just so fresh and clean! Love. 

Westman Atelier Bonne Brow Defining Brow Pencil Slate is so soft and fast with the brush bonus on other side. Couldn’t be easier for someone like me with sparce brows and questionable brow talent! 

Westman Atelier Lit Up Glow Highlighter Stick Pärla works as a subtle glow under my blush layers and blends so well. 

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Glow Blush 60 Mystery could not be resisted with its unique plum shade. It’s lovely, with a slight flushed glow. 

Dior Dior Addict Refillable Shine Lipstick 980 Tarot may have been bought for the darling pink case. 🙃 Very wearable and comfy however. Dior Dior Addict Lipstick Case Pink Cannage 

PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Shadow Palette: Sublime Smoke is my little go-to shadow workhorse since buying it during the sale. Just love it and its versatility. 

ILIA Mini Limitless Lash Lengthening Mascara After Midnight is forever one of my fav mascaras and I love dusting a teeny bit of shadow on my lashes to help it add even more volume and be less wet as with any mascaras. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png
  • 77927C0E-71D6-4C77-8FB7-77D43E88EB5A.jpeg
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
  • May 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
  • IMG_5043.jpeg
  • IMG_20230524_095351467.jpg