cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png

Sun’s out, BIC! 🌞 Although the San Francisco Bay Area inevitably experiences random bits of cold and fog throughout the year, I think it’s safe to say that it’s starting to warm up over here on the west coast. I’ve personally been looking forward to the hotter weather – do some of my favorite beauty products of the month give away that I’m manifesting an early summer?! 🙏

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for most in May:

What about you, BIC? Let me know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance products you’ve loved most this month by hitting the “Reply” button. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves, too!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

I've used the air dry cream but not anything for washing my hair. It's hard with color treated hair to find things that aren't too stripping of my color.  I'm picky lol 😉 @Mellmars1185 

@Mellmars1185 I don't know why but I never really give Korres a second glance.  I might have to look into their body cream if it's that good!

@CookieGirl1 Tbh, I didn't even realize it was Korres until I went to post. This one is definitely a winner for me. Now I want to see if they have other scents (even though this one smells so fresh and amazing).

@Mellmars1185 Ooh that Korres sounds great! What brush is that? Sounds like something my mom would like. 

@Samtian Thank you! I am really loving the Korres and sad the bottle is almost empty now. I would definitely repurchase it. The brush is by Framar. It is called the Professional Wet Brush.

Screenshot_20230602_095343_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20230602_095348_Amazon Shopping.jpg

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!

Some good new to me favorites @Mellmars1185 ! Love your tray! 💞

@Sunnysmom Thank you very much! I got the tray just for this purpose lol

Great favorites @Mellmars1185 !! 😃

@Saradestin Thank you 😊🙏

I've been craving summer, and sweets apparently, so my faves were summer sweet treats

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream + Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Firmeza Firming & Debloating Body Oil 4 oz / 100 mL + Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz/ 90 mL .  This is the "oh my it's too much, one bite will hurt though..". Every evening, after a shower I layered it all and I have no regrets.  Went to sleep smelling like salty caramel goodness.

Fashion Fair Lip Teasers Lip Gloss Supreme Brown .  I've been embracing the nude glam look, but bronze, and this gloss is the icing on my lips.  Lasting power could be better, but not super sticky and strong on pigment.

Ellis Brooklyn VANILLA MILK Eau de Parfum Travel Spray .33 oz / 10 mL eau de parfum spray .  I've taken myself to the candy shop, well ice cream shop on this one. I don't get the sour milk note at all, just a nice creamy, sugary goodness that dries down well.

GUERLAIN Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Eau de Toilette 2.5 oz / 75 mL - The bottle is gorgeous, and the scent is just light, but juicy (?), If that makes sense 🤷🏽‍♀️.  It's the cherry on top of any fragrance combo.

@danielledanielle  Great favs! I see a scent theme! 

That Guerlain is such a sweet, fresh and fruity scent, @danielledanielle. The Ellis Brooklyn sounds delectable, too, yum!

I really enjoy your sweets theme @danielledanielle 🍧🍦🍬 Yum!

@danielledanielle ,

You make these fragrances sound so good!  I'm really considering what a fragrance that smells like vanilla ice cream would be like! 

Vanilla Milk is going on my wish list.

@danielledanielle Sleepin' like a snack, huh?  😂  Really, though, what a great way to end the night!

Heh, I'm stealing that line @CookieGirl1 

@danielledanielle I'll share it, lol.

@danielledanielle I'm not sure I can think of a better way to go to sleep. 

@Samtian, I think I originally typed "goddess" instead of goodness, and really, the vibe is still correct. Salty. Caramel. Goddess. 😂

@danielledanielle hahaha! Yep it still works either way!

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png
  • 77927C0E-71D6-4C77-8FB7-77D43E88EB5A.jpeg
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
  • May 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
  • IMG_5043.jpeg
  • IMG_20230524_095351467.jpg
  • IMG_8879.jpeg