cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png

Sun’s out, BIC! 🌞 Although the San Francisco Bay Area inevitably experiences random bits of cold and fog throughout the year, I think it’s safe to say that it’s starting to warm up over here on the west coast. I’ve personally been looking forward to the hotter weather – do some of my favorite beauty products of the month give away that I’m manifesting an early summer?! 🙏

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for most in May:

What about you, BIC? Let me know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance products you’ve loved most this month by hitting the “Reply” button. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves, too!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

@ather It really is so good!

Awesome favorites @Samtian

@Saradestin Thank you!!

The bite beauty lip scrubs are fantastic! Definitely a hidden gem of a product. Not sure if you’ve tried their other lip products, but their glosses are so gorgeous too!

@Aliece98 It definitely is! I didn't like the old formula, so when @TeamBIC sent me one as a gratis it kinda sat unused...until this month. Mad at myself for that! I tried their stuff before they reformulated everything and pulled most things from Sephora, after that I hardly tried anything. I loved their products so much.

I don’t know what’s more heart breaking- reformulating products or just discontinuing them completely 😭😭

Excellent choices! @Samtian 🤩

@CynthieLu Thank you!

I am intrigued with the JM, @Samtian.  Earthy green sounds appealing, and of course the bottle is so pretty. I am not a fan of powdery scents, though.

@eshoe I hope you can try a sample. I think it's really powdery. I wasn't a fan of powdery either but for me this worked. 

Sometimes it just works, @Samtian. Jo Malone London Myrrh & Tonka Cologne Intense 3.4 oz/ 100 mL can be a deep love for me at the right times, or it can be way too much powder. I guess it depends a lot on the mood and the day, in addition to personal preference 🤷🏻‍♀️

May Favourites:

20230531_163909.jpg

Korres Body Cream Sea Salt - I have been usiny this all month on my legs and arms after showering and it smells so fresh and leaves my skin soft. It is a thick cream.

Farmacy Honey Halo - I received this in a set for my Birthday gift from Sephora. It is my first time trying this cream and my skin has been happy about it. It has a light honey scent and I have been applying in the morning and before bed. Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 

Supergoop! Glowscreen - I like using this in the warmer weather with mascara and lipgloss. I find wearing it under makeup does not work for me. I usually wear on the weekends when running errands for a quick glow and some protection from the sun 🌞 Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 PA+++ 

JVN Air Dry Cream (Mini) - I have been using this on damp hair and I am loving the way it makes my hair look. It reduces my frizz and I find it enhances my natural curls.perfect for the humid and hot days.

JVN Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner - Love the way these products smell. I get a nice lather from the shampoo. The conditioner is thick and rich but doesn't wear my hair down.

JVN Complete Hydration Hair Set 

Ilia Balmy Gloss in Linger (Mini) - I like this shade and I find the colour lasts for hours. I like the shine it gives when I first apply it.

ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil Linger 

The brush and clips have been my go to all month. The brush is new and it forms to my head and gets out all of my tangles without ripping my hair out.

@Mellmars1185  I bought the brush and love it!

@Ispend2much6 Really? I am so happy to hear that! Do you use it on wet and or dry hair?

@Mellmars1185 So far dry hair!

@Mellmars1185  Great favs!!! I love the JVN also! 

@ather Thank you! 😊

Great May favorites, @Mellmars1185! The hair clip is quite pretty, it reminds me of mother of pearl. 

@eshoe Thank you very much💓

Ooh this is a lovely group of loves @Mellmars1185 😃

I have been wanting to try JVN's shampoo soo much!

@CynthieLu Thank you! The JVN Complete Hydration Hair Set would br a great way to try it out to see if you like it since it is not full size. Have you tried anything else in the set?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png
  • 77927C0E-71D6-4C77-8FB7-77D43E88EB5A.jpeg
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
  • May 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
  • IMG_5043.jpeg
  • IMG_20230524_095351467.jpg