cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png

Sun’s out, BIC! 🌞 Although the San Francisco Bay Area inevitably experiences random bits of cold and fog throughout the year, I think it’s safe to say that it’s starting to warm up over here on the west coast. I’ve personally been looking forward to the hotter weather – do some of my favorite beauty products of the month give away that I’m manifesting an early summer?! 🙏

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for most in May:

What about you, BIC? Let me know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance products you’ve loved most this month by hitting the “Reply” button. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves, too!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

@CynthieLu oooooh great tip about the ross oil for your hands! I know what you mean about constant hand washing and so, so dry skin 🙁 I am going to try this, thank you.

Wash, lotion and a drop or two of the The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL oil, it makes my hands feels lovely @eshoe and it's super affordable too 😉

Those are great favorites @CynthieLu!! I am amazed at the fact that Shiseido Clear Sunscreen Stick SPF 50 0.7 oz / 20 g doesn’t mess up your makeup when you apply it on top of it 😵

I do use it on my clean fingers to tap it onto my eye area  @Saradestin  I run it over the rest of my face when I'm out and on the go. I really like it for spf protection, and for me,  it dosen't mess up my make up.  I love that it's small enough to fit in my purse and it's not messy 😉 win! 🌸

@GeorginaBT I love the caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.37 oz / 11 mL !! 

My May favorites are: 

IMG_20230524_095351467.jpg

AG care Mousse Gel

Rhode salted caramel lip peptide lip treatment

Trader joes Persimmon candle                  ( @SportyGirly125  thank you!!)

Ellis Brooklyn Mini SUN FRUIT Eau de Parfum 0.25 oz / 7 mL eau de parfum 

Fenty Skin Fat Water Niacinamide Pore-Refining Toner Serum with Barbados Cherry 

I haven’t tried any of the Fenty skincare, this sounds nice!! The salted caramel lip treatment sounds divine as well. 

@lmaster  Great favs. You can’t go wrong with Rhode lip treatments! So yummy! How would you describe the TJ Candle? I was introduced to the fruit a few years ago and love it but I can’t really describe how they would make a candle smell like it. It’s very interesting! 

@ather I pick up peach and nectarine yep and in this candle, its not overly strong, it's the perfect throw for the scent

Excellent faves @lmaster 👌 😄

@CynthieLu thank you!! 💕

@Nahnom yes!! This was enabled by you!! I finally got through what I was using and could open it 😁 I LOVE IT 

That Ellis Brooklyn is so cute, @lmaster! I am enjoying that scent, too. The Rhode sounds delicious 😋

Oh it is!! @eshoe I love how it is not like anything out there right now 

Great favorites @lmaster!! 😍

Thank you sweets!! @Saradestin 

Oh man I can smell that yummy Rhode lip from here I think @lmaster ! So good I bet! That little mini is THE cutest thing ever! 😍

@Sunnysmom oh absolutely!! Definitely instant favorites

My favorites this month are

- GUERLAIN Terracotta Luminizer Highlighter Powder 00 IVORY 

- SEPHORA COLLECTION Acne Treatment Gel 1 oz / 30 mL 

- Dior BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette Coral 

Oh man, the Guerlain and the Dior have both been on my interest list! Good to hear you’ve been loving them this month @Titian06 . My resistance is weaning lol. 

Go for it, @Mcakes ! 💖💖💖

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png
  • 77927C0E-71D6-4C77-8FB7-77D43E88EB5A.jpeg
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
  • May 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
  • IMG_5043.jpeg
  • IMG_20230524_095351467.jpg