cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png

Sun’s out, BIC! 🌞 Although the San Francisco Bay Area inevitably experiences random bits of cold and fog throughout the year, I think it’s safe to say that it’s starting to warm up over here on the west coast. I’ve personally been looking forward to the hotter weather – do some of my favorite beauty products of the month give away that I’m manifesting an early summer?! 🙏

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for most in May:

What about you, BIC? Let me know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance products you’ve loved most this month by hitting the “Reply” button. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves, too!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

You found some solid loves this month @CorgiMommy  😄

The Rose INC. blushes are so good, @CorgiMommy. Making a note about this shade! 

UD All Nighter is a classic @CorgiMommy! I may have to give the matte version a try this summer. 

ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Dahlia Refill is also a favorite of mine. Such a gorgeous blush that looks and feels awesome as lipstick as well. And Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Makeup Setting Spray 4.0 fl oz/ 118 ml is a classic for a reason, so good!

All those products look awesome @GeorginaBT ! 
My favorites this month are the following:

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 6 Tan Lines This has become my favorite nude lipstick. It works with any and all looks and it is so comfortable. Excellent!!

Natasha Denona Pastel Eyeshadow Palette I found this palette to be perfect for this time of the year and more versatile than I was expecting.

Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment - Nudes Collection Nude 5 I am so impressed with all Colorfix! I had already some and I had to get this one as soon as I knew Sephora carried it (and it was back in stock) It works so well as eyeshadow and as a primer! 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Bellini I am loving this blush so much that I don’t think I will be able to resist the temptation to get Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Primado... as well! 
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter Exhilarate keeps being a favorite. So lightweight but so impactful!

You'll love Primadonna if you get it @Saradestin 🙂💖

But you have me sooo tempted to try out color fix. Do you use them ever as blushes or lippies? I think they are supposed to be very versatile products. I'm very interested in them 😄

Okay Natasha Denona Pastel Eyeshadow Palette is so summery and suits you wonderfully, the looks your making with them are soo awesome!

I have used Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Chocolate as eyeshadow, lipstick and blush.

As blush I found it difficult to work with but only because this is a very dark and pigmented formula so blending was challenging. It dries fast so dark colors can look patchy if you take too long (it happens on the lids and lips as well)

It feels a bit drying on the lips by itself if you don’t prep them in advance but it did last! 

IMG_8879.jpeg

Love your list @Saradestin ! The DM blurring Matte shades are so pretty and of course Bellini looks fabulous on you! 🧡 I love the RB highlighters so much, perfect and subtle! 

Thank you so much @Sunnysmom !! I am loving everything so much!!

Great faves, @Saradestin! I will have to take a peek at the DM nudes - that product has such great staying power, and I love your use of it as a primer. 

Thank you @Saradestin - adding it to my to-try list now.

@Saradestin, I have heard (and read) so many great things about that Rare Beauty highlighter! 🩷

It is gorgeous @itsfi! So silky, lightweight and reflective! Like a glow from within! 

@jaaayp Love this mascara!!

Fabulous faves @GeorginaBT! ♥️ I’ve heard so many good things about the Caliray tubing mascara. Picked up a promo of the FAB anti-chafe stick and just need to put it to use. 

Love your photo! The background and sunlight are perfect! Early summer it is!! ☀️ 

@GeorginaBT My monthly favorites are

Sol de Janeiro Bikini Season Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

Sol de Janeiro Do Not Disturb Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

Sol de Janeiro When in Rio Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Glow Blush 50 Euphoric 

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Glow Blush 30 Offbeat 

IMG_7114.jpeg

77927C0E-71D6-4C77-8FB7-77D43E88EB5A.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 oh I can see why all three of the sdj are favorites!! They all are sooooo good!!

@lmaster @Which one is you favorite if you had to rank all three?

@SportyGirly125 Sol de Janeiro Bikini Season Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL and Sol de Janeiro Do Not Disturb Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL are both so good, but if I had to choose I would pick bikini season, do not disturb then Sol de Janeiro When in Rio Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png
  • 77927C0E-71D6-4C77-8FB7-77D43E88EB5A.jpeg
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
  • May 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
  • IMG_5043.jpeg
  • IMG_20230524_095351467.jpg
  • IMG_8879.jpeg