cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png

Sun’s out, BIC! 🌞 Although the San Francisco Bay Area inevitably experiences random bits of cold and fog throughout the year, I think it’s safe to say that it’s starting to warm up over here on the west coast. I’ve personally been looking forward to the hotter weather – do some of my favorite beauty products of the month give away that I’m manifesting an early summer?! 🙏

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for most in May:

What about you, BIC? Let me know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance products you’ve loved most this month by hitting the “Reply” button. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves, too!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

Twinning @lmaster! Her lip treatment is excellent and the salted caramel smells soooo good! ❤️ 

I don't know if you've had a chance to try any of her skincare, but the serum and moisturizer are nice. @ather is a fan. I heard a new product will launch next month. Exciting!

@itsfi @ather Ill have to peek at them.... Seriously peek 🤦

@itsfi  eeeek I can’t wait! I could be in the market for a new cleanser 🤣

@ather, I have been really impressed with the products in her line - effective, good ingredients, etc. 👍🏼 Excited to see what will come next month. I’m good on cleansers but that will not keep me from picking up one if that’s what the next product will be. 😆 

Curious minds need to know, @itsfi: which flavor/scent is your fav from Rhode?

@CookieGirl1, it’s the salted caramel; well, at least for now. 😆 She comes out with some fun flavors/scents. It really does make me think of salted caramel. I love that and that it’s unique, not many balms with that scent. 

I'm very happy to see that beautiful nail polish make your list. @itsfi It's a really lovely color, and your manis with it are pretty eye-catching 💚🙂

Thank you @CynthieLu! The turquoise polish is really a pretty shade, especially for the warmer months. It's cheerful and tranquil at the same time. 😊 

The TF Feu is sooo pretty I think @itsfi ! I love your lip combo for you- bet it’s perfect and now I’d love to have that color rose! Whoa. Hello perfect lip shade! 🥀

I can't believe it's taken me this long to come across MUFE 14C @Sunnysmom. It's really such a pretty shade. The formula is creamy too which adds to it being a favorite this month. 

There's definitely something about the color of flowers from a garden. So vibrant, lush. These look like they have a gradient going on in real life - pink to pink-red to full-blown red. 🌹

I also have MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil 14C Light Rosewood and I love it @itsfi ! Your Dior polish has the cutest bottle and it is such a gorgeous spring shade! 😍

You and your lipstick looks have been my motivators and inspiration for pulling out my lip liners (and purchasing more 😆@Saradestin! Pairing a liner and a clear balm, gloss or lip oil has been something I’ve been doing more and more of late, and definitely something I’ll keep doing well into the summer. So a huge thank you to you! 😘

Aww, I’m so happy to hear @itsfi !! 😃🤗 There are awesome lipliners out there and you can change the way they look and feel with the lip balm, gloss, oil… like you said. And they are less messy than applying an oil on top of a lipstick 😁

That polish has summer written all over it, @itsfi 😎

@eshoe, it’s been a great shade for the spring and will be for summer as well. 

The INKEY List Mini Oat Cleansing Balm 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is good for removing eye makeup.   I wash my face,  then apply it over my eye area, then double Cleanse with my face wash over the eye area.  Curious how others like to use it.  It's a bit of work, but the results are good.  I'm experimenting with another makeup cleanser right now.  What I love about TIL, tho, is that the prices are great for experimentation, and they have so many good products. 

The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL is so fantastic 😀 @greeneyedgirl107 My local sells out of this one alot.  I think that speaks to how well loved it is. 🩷

I've used it as a mask, followed by a good cleanse to make sure it's fully removed but mostly I used this as a first cleanse to help break down my spf and make up. 

@CynthieLu when I first started using it, I felt like my eye area was really moisturized.  But I have not noticed that with repeated use.

It's a good thing they have this in a travel size now, @greeneyedgirl107 - the FS tube is quite large!

@greeneyedgirl107, good choice for a fave. TIL Oat Cleansing Balm is one I reach for when my skin is sensitive, like now during allergy season. 

loving ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Dahlia Refill , beautiful color

Started using a deluxe sample of Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Makeup Setting Spray 4.0 fl oz/ 118 ml.  it really provides me with smoother looking skin and makeup that lasts all day.  Adding this to my favorites list. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png
  • 77927C0E-71D6-4C77-8FB7-77D43E88EB5A.jpeg
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
  • May 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
  • IMG_5043.jpeg
  • IMG_20230524_095351467.jpg