cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1653320148439.png

Summer is right around the corner, BIC! 🌞🌴 I’m manifesting glowy skin and luscious locks this season, and you know I’m leaning on beauty goodies to help me get there. I feel like recently I’ve been trying out products that are completely new to me, and I’m happy to report that several of them have already become regulars in my various beauty routines.

Say “hello” to my newfound faves! These are the products I’ve been loving in May:

Now it’s your turn! Hit the “Reply” button and let us know what skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products you couldn’t get enough of this month (and don’t forget to use the “#” to tag your products). 😎

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2022 Edition!

@Skunk12puzzola 😆😆😆 Lip balms hamburger of the month! I love it! 

B6175025-C32B-4039-AE01-6D7F7D1DB51A.jpeg

Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum Thanks for this one @TeamBIC . Got this as part of the holiday gratis abs was thrilled because the classic Chloe is my signature scent. I love this one too!

Valentino Mini Rosso Valentino Lipstick I find myself reaching for this all the time since I bought it in December and keep telling myself I don’t need the other colors. 

NAILS INC. NAILKALE - Superfood Base Coat Base Coat and Kur Illuminating Nail Concealer are my go to for an easy polished look around this time of year. 

@lnum  LondonTown makes such good nail products!  ha, you just reminded me I bought ‘good intention kale’ and need to incorporate it into dinner tonight.  
Also, I loved that Chloe scent but gave it to a friend who had an extreme gushing reaction when she smelled it.  No regrets but it may need to find its way back into my life.  

@heartsmyface Haha good luck with the kale! I have rarely strayed from Chloe signature the last ten years, so I was pretty shocked how much I like this one! 

@lnum Nail Kale is my favourite!

@Mellmars1185 So classic and good! Now if only the other nails inc polishes performed this well. I have bad luck with their nail colors. 

Oh that’s a bummer their other polishes have been blah for you, @lnum. I have a holo pink of theirs that I love, especially because it removes so easily!

@eshoe maybe it’s the cream formula. The creams always seem goopy and streaky on me I hate them! I refuse to buy anymore and just stick with Essie, Illamasqua, and Zoya Pixiedust, my tried and trues. 

@GeorginaBT You know me - fellow C-Til wand addict over here! Aside from collecting all the gleamy cream blushes, contours, and highlighters, this month I've been loving SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer 8 Canvas #. It's my perfect 'tan' shade for when I'm freshly spray-tanned (or self-tanned), and IT'S CURRENTLY ON SALE, so I just grabbed the shade 'Satin' as well to better match my 'everyday' skin tone. But I've also been eyeing that Tower 28 tinted sunscreen, Georgina - so who knows, maybe I'll grab one of those as well😉

I've also fallen back in love with Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm. I was using a different cleansing balm for awhile just because I like to experiment, but now that I've crawled back to Green Clean, it really is the best!

Green Clean has the best fresh scent, too, @AlexBT - it is so enjoyable to use!

@AlexBT  Ahhh the Green Clean is sooo good!! I’m currently pushing through a Grace and Stella cleansing balm and it’s nowhere near as divine as that lime scented beauty!  

@AlexBT Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm is just so good!  I tried the oh-so-famous cleansing balm from Elemis awhile back--and thoroughly disliked it--and it made me realize how much more I like Green Clean 💚.

@CookieGirl1  Yeah it doesn’t have any real rivals. I like the Shu Uemura cleansing oil (specifically the green one) but that’s a whole different category of cleanser.  

@AlexBT  Oh no. Now I feel the need to try out that SC tinted moisturizer!!!! That’s so awesome you can find your perfect match!!! 

It's a small but mighty group of beauties for my May favorites that include a mix of longtime loves and recent raves, goodies that I've reached for almost every day this month. They'll also be making frequent appearances on the travel team as business travel will be more frequent for me in the next few months. @GeorginaBT 

May 2022 FavoritesMay 2022 Favorites

Spoiler
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water has been a staple in my skincare routine for a decade - it's a gentle but effective pre-cleanser, to break up makeup and sunblock, or simply as an eye makeup remover.

Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF50+ PA+++ is another longtime love of mine. This has been a go-to SPF for me for the last 5, possibly 6, years and while I always enjoy trying new sunscreens, this one will always have a permanent place in my SPF rotation. I love that this also performs well as a makeup primer. 

I like that the shades in the beautiful Westman Atelier Lip Suede Lipstick Palette Les Nudes can be layered for a customized lip shade and how handy the compact is for travel. I've been using the top and bottom shades the most, on their own and in combination with one or more of the other shades, but all 4 layered a top one another also produces a pretty color. This particular lip suede has a more sheer finish, which I'm happy with, but who knows? Maybe another of the WA lip suedes will find a home here in the future. 

I wasn't expecting to like, let alone love Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum  as much as I do. Gardenia scents can be too heady and heavy for me, but I've been gravitating towards them a lot in recent years. I wouldn't have tried Gucci Flora if it were not for it being part of an exceedingly generous gratis package during the holidays last year (thank you again @TeamBIC!)  Gucci Flora is lovely, fresh floral and has been and will be an oft reached for fragrance this spring and summer.

I love the instant oomph and lift I get with a few light spritzes of Oribe Mini Dry Texturizing Spray 2.2 oz/ 75mL to my hair. Also love that I can use it as a dry shampoo to absorb excess oil and extend the days between shampooing.

I have been taking part in the project pan threads hosted by the extraordinary @ElleElleG. This is my 3rd year of taking part in the Pan It! - 2022 Challenge - Beauty Insider Community (sephora.com) and it’s been instrumental not only for using up products but in helping me make better choices when it comes to my beauty spend. It’s also been helpful during seasons of no / low / lower buys. I always feel supported, motivated, and encouraged in my efforts, whether I’m hitting my milestones or facing obstacles along the way. It’s inspiring to see how others are progressing and getting some great tips and tricks.

@itsfi  I love the chic minimalist look of the Westman Atelier products. I haven't tried her lip items yet, just her compact highlighters and they are good. 

You introduced me to that Bioderma, @itsfi - still using it years later. It makes the gentlest eye makeup remover.

@eshoe, it’s a classic. Glad to hear it’s been working for you. 

Great products and beautiful display @itsfi !!! 😍

Thank you @Saradestin! These have been in the rotation a lot! 😃

@itsfi 

I love Gucci flora. 💗 I think I have it in every size. LOL. Pretty pic.

205 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • GeorginaBT_0-1653320148439.png
  • May favorites - lip balms
  • 00166130-37EB-45F6-B560-B6C068ED9C9B.jpeg
  • 0E075FD4-2737-4FEE-A7C9-87B5F99BC07B.jpeg
  • IMG_20220525_084924274.jpg
  • IMG_20220525_085033596.jpg
  • IMG_20220525_085252981.jpg
  • 20220525_113720.jpg
  • A0383AD7-CDAE-4A74-9544-12AC677F4FFC.jpeg