cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT May favorites 2021.jpg

End of May already, BIC – hope you are all getting as much sun as we have in the Bay Area. 😊 Now that the month is almost up, you know what that means: it’s time to share our monthly faves! Recently I have revisited and slowly revamped my personal self-care routines, and I feel that my current favorites reflect that. Now, the rest of the Beauty Insider Community and I would love to know: what beauty products have you been reaching for most this month? All skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and wellness recos welcome. 👀

Here are my May favorites:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” symbol to tag beauty products you’ve been loving this month!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2021 Edition!

@lmaster I'm so glad to see positive reviews of the SDJ deodorant.  I'm going to pick one up when I'm next due for sure now. 

@missjeanie I love it!! It really smells so good

@lmaster why am I not surprised to see the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Sweet Apple in your Favorites? 😉

Love it!!! @CookieGirl1 ❤️

Awww @lmaster Do you remember waaaay back in the day when Sephora used to have walls of bath oil beads, body washes and lotions in rainbow colors?  That shower gel reminded me of that💗

@Tamara76 unfortunately the closest stand alone Sephora is over 3 hours away, the SIJ didn't have that, but I bet it looked amazing!!

@lmaster Not Sephora too??? They need to move TJs and Sephora closer to you.  Do you have a Kohl's that will be having a Sephora inside?

I know!!! @SportyGirly125 the SIK will be an hour from me, not too likely I'll go there anytime soon 😞

@lmaster Crossing fingers they build one closer to you.  That is torcher.

@SportyGirly125 wishful thinking 🤞

@lmaster. The OH eye cream looks purple; does it accentuate undereye circles since it's the same shade (as mine anyway?)

I use it strictly as my nighttime eye cream, @Ispend2much6 it melts right into my skin, I don't feel like it does

@lmaster  Great loves!!! I need advice I used the isle of paradise but I was streaky and crazy looking. Does it work better on pre tanned skin? 

@ather  I have not been brave enough to try the full self-tanning experience, but I did try something that was "tan lite" and was really easy to use Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL .

If I recall, because it's been a few years, it's a thin gel that is bluish in tint, and gives the face enough color to have a little more glow, but not a full tan.  I just thought I'd mention it, because if I could succeed at that, anyone can. 🙂  Then, if you'd like, add some bronzer to amp up the tan look.

Really?? @ather maybe try adding some body oil, like a dime sized amount, or try adding some body lotion in your hands and rub together to mix it up, when I apply it, I really work it in to my skin, I go over the same area multiple times until it is fully absorbed, then I'll wait just a few minutes before getting dressed

@lmaster  Did you do full body? Maybe I’ll try again. It did leave a nice colour but mine was not even at all. 

@ather I do my legs, arms and chest, do you usually use a sunless Tanner? 

@lmaster  I’ve used a different brand before and had no issues. But it was more of a gradual one. 

@ather I would suggest applying this at least 3 days in a row, that way if there are areas that get wiped off, it will even out, that's usually why it would appear patchy, those areas  may have been touched by clothes or furniture 

@ather I will spend a few minutes on each section rubbing and going over the same area, I have experienced if I put my clothes on too quick before letting it sit for a few minutes, my clothes have rubbed areas off, ugghhh it definitely shouldn't be too difficult to apply! I'm sorry you're having issues

@lmaster  Ok I’ll try again!!!! It’s going to rain for a few days so if it’s bad I’ll be fine 🥸

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT May favorites 2021.jpg
  • 013CB388-212F-4C68-A684-2AB899542180.jpeg
  • B25E893C-4935-4678-AFCF-20968A1FEA18.jpeg
  • Screenshot_2021-05-24 Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Quinoa Co-Wash Ulta Beauty.png
  • 9727AA96-9019-4374-8448-237B416BE597.jpeg
  • EB6F5872-3A78-441C-B5AF-252D102A02D3.jpeg
  • May Yes.jpg
  • FE7A3225-CDAA-4499-9A16-54AEE9E0EC2E.jpeg
  • I did consider showing one of my pillowcases in this photo but opted for just a box instead.
  • 3793B74F-B304-44A9-A80C-E44E1C788473.jpeg
  • PXL_20210601_025640121.jpg
  • IMG_20210601_125638737.jpg
  • D14B13E1-6679-490B-823C-099535C33BC1.jpeg
  • May Favorites.jpg
  • 2E7AB3AD-BB3D-4B92-A039-69441D649C4E.jpeg
testing